Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22766
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gianna with PLM? I've done a search as far back as June of 2023 and have not been able to find anything. Curious how her looks and skills were and if any extras were offered? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
    She appears to be new. Please see her and report!

  2. #22765
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    She was a PLM girl for about a year, just went on her own a few months ago. She'll do FS which has been reported earlier here. The ad says 175.
    Thanks for the reply. I know her rates are $175. I was curious what her rates are for "extras".

  3. #22764

    Gianna

    Has anyone seen Gianna with PLM? I've done a search as far back as June of 2023 and have not been able to find anything. Curious how her looks and skills were and if any extras were offered? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

  4. #22763
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. I've been looking for a massage in the south city area and came across this ad. She goes by Savannah and it says she's in the Soulard area. I did a search and had no luck with it. Curious how attractive she is, her massage rate and what extras she offers and their rates? If anyone has any info please let me know. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-58102.html

    Thanks!

    BB.
    She was a PLM girl for about a year, just went on her own a few months ago. She'll do FS which has been reported earlier here. The ad says 175.

  5. #22762

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. I've been looking for a massage in the south city area and came across this ad. She goes by Savannah and it says she's in the Soulard area. I did a search and had no luck with it. Curious how attractive she is, her massage rate and what extras she offers and their rates? If anyone has any info please let me know. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-58102.html

    Thanks!

    BB.
    She used to be with PLM, might still be listed as Oliva. She was sharing space with another PLM girl in Soulard. OK experience. More might be available for 175 than was with PLM. My old review: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post6688272.

  6. #22761

    Rend Lake / Mount Vernon Illinois area

    I'll be at Rend Lake for a few days in a couple weeks for a golf trip. I was curious if anyone here is familiar with the area and could recommend a place to go for a good massage? Somewhere with a HE would be nice but it's not a deal breaker. After 36 holes a day I'll be thankful for a great massage on the 2nd or 3rd day. I tried searching in the Illinois forum but didn't have any luck finding post about the Mount Vernon area. Appreciate any advice.

    BB.

  7. #22760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    This is something I was looking for. TY so much!

    I know of a place like this in Nashville Tenn but that is so far.

    Is this something I can drive to and park at safely?
    Yes, decent neighborhood. I have also discovered that these K girls are in a lot of cities now like Kansas City, Indianapolis and Louisville.

  8. #22759

    Best of the best

    Who's the best rub provider and who's the best provider with extras? I'm curious to see the responses.

  9. #22758

    Savannah

    Anyone seen this one. I've been looking for a massage in the south city area and came across this ad. She goes by Savannah and it says she's in the Soulard area. I did a search and had no luck with it. Curious how attractive she is, her massage rate and what extras she offers and their rates? If anyone has any info please let me know. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-58102.html

    Thanks!

    BB.

  10. #22757

    Health

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax  [View Original Post]
    Went to Health this weekend. I visited in the evening, no one else around. Attractive Asian running the front. The masseuse wasn't very attractive, fully clothed, difficult to understand. But, she had skills and left happy. $60 house $60 tip.
    Is it health + spa or another one.

  11. #22756
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Take an Uber to the K girls about 10 minutes from downtown. It will be worth it. Their info is in the wonderful days thread.
    This is something I was looking for. TY so much!

    I know of a place like this in Nashville Tenn but that is so far.

    Is this something I can drive to and park at safely?

  12. #22755

    Bluebird Massage Mexico Rd

    Anyone tried this place?

  13. #22754

    AMP info

    So I learned something regulars might know already. AMP's mainly pay 2 different ways.

    1st. House gets half money for massage and tip. Or - 2nd. House gets all money for massage and masseuse gets all tip.

    I know for a fact 1 of the top 5 places us regulars go in St. Louis county area, the masseuse only gets tip. If they are a place with 3 people working they may only make eighty to one20 in a twelve hour day. If you found someone good forty may be cheap. Do sixty or more. My 2 cents.

  14. #22753

    Look At User Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    So I am new in town working. Figured I would reach out and look for feedback on a couple different AMPs. Fuji, Tokyo and One spas. Pros and cons of all three please.
    When you just in Saint Louis, scroll down to the "User Blog" there is a whole category dedicated to "Centerville AMPs".

  15. #22752

    Mimi in Swansea

    What can someone reasonably expect here. When I get back to St. Louis, I usually go to Kimjoe because I like a good massage and a tease more than I am willing to risk my bill of health with some of these women.

    I visited Mimi years ago and felt like she was just trying to vaguely suggest that more would happen if I gave her more cash. I wouldn't mind seeing her in her natural state and feeling my way around her for a while, but I don't want to pay for services that I'm not going to take advantage of.

    I would also appreciate any alternative suggestions based on what I have said here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape