Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24674

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Which tracy the older chick that's usually in port orchard? I've dumped a couple loads in her for her age she has a nice tight pussy.

    And yes kalis teeth are really bad I've filled ger up when she first started but now she's too risky she's been getting rawdogged by everyone not worth it anynore her tits are huge but that's it her service is meh.
    Yea anyone posted to this site is risky after the post if you ask me LOL. After someone post about a girl she is hit up and so busy with everybody trying to get in that risk shoots up right away LOL.

    Look at Nina bubbles she was a topic for many after a post but not a new topic just repeat but it turned her so busy for awhile that when she said no to BBFS for some, people got mad. Like every girl got say yes to every man. I don't bust in every girl, if she looks to beat down I won't and it's the same for them. If we look or the attitude sucks why would she let you?

    Anyway once a girl is mention here I wait or move on and avoid her for a bit and let the rounds run through because most folks won't do there own homework and will just run with whatever flavor of the month there is.

  2. #24673
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    Yep! That's her. I found some intel. DM me.
    Hey bros. If you know this girl hmu. I have the downlow on her and am willing to share.

  3. #24672

    Traci or kali

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents,

    Went to Tacoma for work this past week and wanted to see Traci but she was completely silent via email and after my first two visits with her it is getting more & more difficult to get a hold of her. Don't know if it is due to her getting busy with customers or if she is having "life" difficulties.

    End up seeing Kali in Fife to get rid of some dead swimmers. Here is my report.

    The Good. DFK, DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, and CIP. All for $1.8 for the hh after some haggling.

    The Bad. Her stomach has serious stretch marks and her teeth are completely wrecked.

    The Ugly. Saw Kali in a Fife fleabag motel.

    FYI, she does partake in 420.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Which tracy the older chick that's usually in port orchard? I've dumped a couple loads in her for her age she has a nice tight pussy.

    And yes kalis teeth are really bad I've filled ger up when she first started but now she's too risky she's been getting rawdogged by everyone not worth it anynore her tits are huge but that's it her service is meh.

  4. #24671
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to this Gemini -https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sweetgemini.342114/

    Then yes. I've been barebacking her for years. But I only see her on those rare, super horny occasions for $60. She's a sweet gal. Not much to look at. But looks good on all fours while raw dogging her. She's partially deaf. Somewhat of a germ freak and prefers condoms. But she can be easily persuaded to take it bare with some cajoling. Good luck.
    I haven't seen her in at least a year, and also pretty much only see her when I really feel the need to drop a load in a very accommodating woman. Over the years I don't think a condom was every mentioned and her rates are certainly affordable.

  5. #24670

    Traci

    I've been trying to see Traci for months now and she randomly told me she made it into the Seattle symphony as a violin player. Sent me pics of her playing the violin after we just got done discussing me cumming in her ass then her licking it clean LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents,

    Went to Tacoma for work this past week and wanted to see Traci but she was completely silent via email and after my first two visits with her it is getting more & more difficult to get a hold of her. Don't know if it is due to her getting busy with customers or if she is having "life" difficulties.

    End up seeing Kali in Fife to get rid of some dead swimmers. Here is my report.

    The Good. DFK, DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, and CIP. All for $1.8 for the hh after some haggling.

    The Bad. Her stomach has serious stretch marks and her teeth are completely wrecked.

    The Ugly. Saw Kali in a Fife fleabag motel.

    FYI, she does partake in 420.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  6. #24669

    It Was Ok in Tacoma. Click on Name

    Good morning Gents,

    Went to Tacoma for work this past week and wanted to see Traci but she was completely silent via email and after my first two visits with her it is getting more & more difficult to get a hold of her. Don't know if it is due to her getting busy with customers or if she is having "life" difficulties.

    End up seeing Kali in Fife to get rid of some dead swimmers. Here is my report.

    The Good. DFK, DATY, BBFS, BBBJ, and CIP. All for $1.8 for the hh after some haggling.

    The Bad. Her stomach has serious stretch marks and her teeth are completely wrecked.

    The Ugly. Saw Kali in a Fife fleabag motel.

    FYI, she does partake in 420.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  7. #24668
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    Does Danidoesit and Gemini from Tacoma belongs here?
    If you're referring to this Gemini -https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/sweetgemini.342114/

    Then yes. I've been barebacking her for years. But I only see her on those rare, super horny occasions for $60. She's a sweet gal. Not much to look at. But looks good on all fours while raw dogging her. She's partially deaf. Somewhat of a germ freak and prefers condoms. But she can be easily persuaded to take it bare with some cajoling. Good luck.

  8. #24667
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview 😂.
    Go closer towards the end of the month when she needs rent money.

  9. #24666
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    Does Danidoesit and Gemini from Tacoma belongs here?
    This Gemini?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...gemini.342114/#xfmgMedia.

  10. #24665

    Nina bubbles, A YMMV lesson

    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview 😂.

  11. #24664

    Question

    Does Danidoesit and Gemini from Tacoma belongs here?

  12. #24663
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBandi  [View Original Post]
    It's so funny, I was pretty much a regular on and off for several years. She was always reliable and easy to schedule. When I first saw her, she was all safety, eventually no condoms, and the last 6 months no donation asked for or demanded. It just kind of happened and I don't dare say anything about it.
    There was this super hot goth Instagram model girl who popped up for a total of like a month on TNA. I was her second client. We kept in touch and the second time I saw her I said something like "get me wet for you" and she gave me some messy af head and laid back for me to just go for it. She was a cum ***** extraordinaire. After that condoms were never discussed. The donation never went up, usually down. Then after she was clean from coke she asked if I would ever want to go to the bar or something. We started seeing each other a bit, was the best lay of my life. Unfortunately, she found herself some goth rock boys and that was that. They didn't like that I was filling her up, so they told her to stop.

  13. #24662

    Madam kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Madam Kitty. I've noticed that she cancelled her appointments and removed her Kent and Puyallup ad from the board.
    I've texted her and if she's in town she'll meet at the tubs for cream dream fun and always takes a full load with a smile.

  14. #24661

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    I love stories like this, kinda gives me faith in humanity. Keep up the streak, won't last forever, but you'll always remember! Speaking from experience.
    I too have experienced this (currently actually). Found one on Seeking back in 2022 and started off paying her cell bill and other utilities as that's all she wanted and then eventually she got mad at me for not seeing her often enough. We reconciled and during that period, it scaled down to her being happy if I bought her food from her favorite restaurant. Soon enough, she was buying me food. And now, I've been seeing her pro bono without so much as a word for payment.

    It's a wonderful thing but cherish it while it lasts. It won't.

  15. #24660
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Madam Kitty. I've noticed that she cancelled her appointments and removed her Kent and Puyallup ad from the board.
    She will text people before before coming to the area and post to gauge interest, if there isn't enough appointments she cancels the day and wipes the post. Slightly disappointing when she does it, but it's understandable. I still can't manage to find the right timing and availability to go to a double team or group event with her and she's had to cancel the one time I was able to make the day / time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape