Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 41288
-
09-18-24 07:35 #36188Senior Member

Posts: 470Buffiejax. One dream and a ghosting
My dreams were typical, it took a long while to establish communication, she later said she mainly sees regulars, which seems likely as her incall is a house out west close to I-10 off Whitehouse. That said, it's a haul and the first time was mid morning, she was up and communication was good. Rates were reasonable at 60/100, the date was in a clean bedroom in a decent house. CBJ, Mish and Doggy for a score, fun and accomodating. Tried to repeat a week later, early morning and I missed the last train. She was asleep by the time I arrived and never replied until next day with apologies. If you can get in, YMMV. I will allow redemption when I'm close by and don't risk any time.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
09-18-24 06:14 #36187Senior Member

Posts: 1246Tried to send you a message.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 23:30 #36186Regular Member

Posts: 19Elfie
If this is the Elfie that I know, hands down my favorite provider ever. She's very attractive, very clean, and very talented.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 23:27 #36185Regular Member

Posts: 19No bueno
Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 21:31 #36184Senior Member

Posts: 1149I saw her just before I got the message about dodging a bullet. After doing research and finding out the seriousness of the bullet I dodged I look forward to seeing her again and giving her more swimmers. I still recommend her but I can share in DM what I found. To me it's nothing to others it might set off red flags. Everyone chooses their own risks.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 19:40 #36183Senior Member

Posts: 690Ant Intel on This Provider?
Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?
Thanks,
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390
-
09-17-24 15:24 #36182Senior Member

Posts: 84Tantra
Fellaz.
Seen her post a few times. Any intel? PM is fine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/601739814897
Jay.
-
09-17-24 14:54 #36181Senior Member

Posts: 1260Pussy So Good
People dying to get some.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
*I'll see my way out.
-
09-17-24 14:15 #36180Banned Member

Posts: 590Anyone seen this one in mandarin?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211
She's close to me so curious but can't tell if she's hot or meth body.
-
09-17-24 11:45 #36179Senior Member

Posts: 413Link is dead
That was quick.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 09:16 #36178Senior Member

Posts: 170Elfie
Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132
-
09-17-24 07:46 #36177Senior Member

Posts: 470Pics
I think you answered your own question, Rooster. If you were the pimp and an asian guy sent a random asian guy pic and showed up, would you be able to tell the difference?
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
Speaking of pics, Jaylen is nice enough, I guess, I saw her one and done and I don't think she is too much of a danger. Her new AI pic is worth a comment, though, as it turned her into a 19 yo and the rest of the tiny thumbs are 'Jawless', which come to think of it maybe she should change to 'Jayles', which you pronounce 'Ja less' - the 'y' is silent.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
09-17-24 06:36 #36176Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Cagle Cops
A year or so ago, I was visiting a provider at the Motel 6 on Philips Highway near Baymeadows. I was delayed a bit because, like you, there was a police presence in the parking lot. There was also an ambulance present. When I got to her room I told her about it. She said something like, "That's a regular thing here. " As I was leaving, paramedics were wheeling a covered up body down the stairs towards the ambulance. I texted the provider about it and again, she says, "That's a regular thing here. " It happens. Oddly enough, the same thing happened with the same provider when I visited her at a motel near the Amtrak station. I arrived at the motel only to find another ambulance on the opposite wing of the motel. I'm not sure what happened that time because I just made my way into her room and by the time I left an hour later things had settled down and the ambulance had departed.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
Just my particular take on the passing scene.
Shaggy.
-
09-17-24 00:29 #36175Senior Member

Posts: 231Any tricks to get passed the Chinese roadshow's photo requirement?
I've always been curious to check out the Chinese roadshow in one of the hotels they post up at, but once you park outside they ask you to send a photo.
Do you all just send one, or somehow manage to find someone similar online, or do they even compare or can you just find a random pic of anyone online?
-
09-16-24 22:33 #36174Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Here's the active link with the complete ph#.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...by&clients=men











Reply With Quote




