Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 41288
-
09-15-24 10:44 #36158Senior Member

Posts: 690Oldie BBFS Doggie Was Enjoyable
Calls herself a Renaissance Woman but to me she looks like she is from the Ancient World. Much older than her pics, by at least 20 years. Face looks really old – so assume it will be like banging your grandma. Body is tan but sagging and skin not real tight – again think your grandma is spreading her legs for you. Best from the rear, her ass is plump and nice. Skin on back is soft. She is out by the airport, so was a hike, which is why I decided to fuck her after she came to the door and was so much older looking than expected. She has no reason to fear getting preggo, so easy to get BBFS from her. No odor below and not very tight pussy, but enjoyed doggie BBFS for 1 bengi. Wet pussy felt good and after deep hard pounding for 10 – 15 minutes I shot a load into her. Nope will not repeat, but I have had worse pieces of ass.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/368495308620
-
09-14-24 21:26 #36157Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info please
Can anyone share their experience with this provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/617268579847
-
09-14-24 20:10 #36156Senior Member

Posts: 1149I would if
I never send a deposit and lack the means / app to do so. Her being fat wouldn't stop me. Since you seen her and do not have a negative word to say about her I won't text her demanding a deposit to prove she isn't a cop. Some of my best experiences have been with fat women between 40 and 50. You can often seduce them into turning a half hour into all night passion if they are lonely poor and stuck living in a cheap motel.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 19:31 #36155Senior Member

Posts: 154Hardywood
She's actually real. Been seeing her of and on for 2 years. She's up for anything you want.
-
09-14-24 19:23 #36154Senior Member

Posts: 59[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-14-24 19:00 #36153Senior Member

Posts: 1260She Demands?
Does she really have the goods to be demanding anything? If I was a Uncle, I'd let her off with a warning to not post that rear pic anymore. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
I'm all for a girl taking precautions, but her ass end lookin like a deflated leather couch most definitely doesn't warrant any upfront dinero. I never pay before play anyways, so it doesn't matter. LOL.
-
09-14-24 18:24 #36152Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89She finally responded so I went to see her. Looks like her pics and has a very sexy body. Pretty girl. Says she looking for regulars and willing to make some deals to get them. 150 🌹 for non rushed short stay. She told me to post her number so here it is. I will repeat 904XXX0771.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 15:37 #36151Senior Member

Posts: 73Info please
Can anyone please share experience with this provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/617268579847
-
09-14-24 15:23 #36150Senior Member

Posts: 1149https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476552664985
Demands a deposit to prove we aren't cops. I might just contact her and tell her I require a deposit so she can prove she isn't a cop. If she is legit at least her prices match her bowling ball figure.
-
09-14-24 09:22 #36149Senior Member

Posts: 73Save your time
Fake and deposit scam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/778425779912
-
09-13-24 20:03 #36148Senior Member

Posts: 1062Pawgs
Here are a few that I seen / will see.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/519586654192
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/416826714154
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/145557904912
-
09-13-24 19:55 #36147Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Her pic.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 15:43 #36146Senior Member

Posts: 45Colombian Paula
Ya'll need to make the trip down to see this one before she leaves. Not a lot of English and staying in a decent place, this little one with amazing man made top and bottom has an all you can eat and stick buffet. I love my Colombian latinas and at first I was hesitant, but it was so worth it. The damage is about 1. 3 for the half visit and the extras are not badly priced. Will most definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...-/922203098439
-
09-13-24 06:51 #36145Senior Member

Posts: 43Naughty Holly.
Saw holly a week or so ago. Just getting around to posting. Super legit chick. Double benji for the half with Greek. Apartment lived in but clean. She's super petite. Can take it in whatever hole you want to give it. Toys, watching her movies, greek, BBJ cof. All was as advertised. Felt safe.
Sorry can't find a current STG link for her but most know who she is.
-
09-13-24 00:38 #36144Senior Member

Posts: 250Pawg providers?
Can you mongers point me in the direction of the pawgs in Jax. Pm me or quote this post.












Reply With Quote






