Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36183

    Ant Intel on This Provider?

    Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?

    Thanks,

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390

  2. #36182

    Tantra

    Fellaz.

    Seen her post a few times. Any intel? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/601739814897

    Jay.

  3. #36181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Pussy So Good

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    A year or so ago, I was visiting a provider at the Motel 6 on Philips Highway near Baymeadows. I was delayed a bit because, like you, there was a police presence in the parking lot. There was also an ambulance present. When I got to her room I told her about it. She said something like, "That's a regular thing here. " As I was leaving, paramedics were wheeling a covered up body down the stairs towards the ambulance. I texted the provider about it and again, she says, "That's a regular thing here. " It happens. Oddly enough, the same thing happened with the same provider when I visited her at a motel near the Amtrak station. I arrived at the motel only to find another ambulance on the opposite wing of the motel. I'm not sure what happened that time because I just made my way into her room and by the time I left an hour later things had settled down and the ambulance had departed..
    People dying to get some.

    *I'll see my way out.

  4. #36180

    Anyone seen this one in mandarin?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211

    She's close to me so curious but can't tell if she's hot or meth body.

  5. #36179

    Link is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132
    That was quick.

  6. #36178

    Elfie

    Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132

  7. #36177

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've always been curious to check out the Chinese roadshow in one of the hotels they post up at, but once you park outside they ask you to send a photo.

    Do you all just send one, or somehow manage to find someone similar online, or do they even compare or can you just find a random pic of anyone online?
    I think you answered your own question, Rooster. If you were the pimp and an asian guy sent a random asian guy pic and showed up, would you be able to tell the difference?

    Speaking of pics, Jaylen is nice enough, I guess, I saw her one and done and I don't think she is too much of a danger. Her new AI pic is worth a comment, though, as it turned her into a 19 yo and the rest of the tiny thumbs are 'Jawless', which come to think of it maybe she should change to 'Jayles', which you pronounce 'Ja less' - the 'y' is silent.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 7.45.25 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 7.45.38 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #36176

    RE: Cagle Cops

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I was getting fairly desperate yesterday and was going to Cagle to see a Latina. The police were in full presence. I let her know and she came back a bit later and said "baby, there's a dead body here. Just come straight to the room. " I helled no out of there.
    A year or so ago, I was visiting a provider at the Motel 6 on Philips Highway near Baymeadows. I was delayed a bit because, like you, there was a police presence in the parking lot. There was also an ambulance present. When I got to her room I told her about it. She said something like, "That's a regular thing here. " As I was leaving, paramedics were wheeling a covered up body down the stairs towards the ambulance. I texted the provider about it and again, she says, "That's a regular thing here. " It happens. Oddly enough, the same thing happened with the same provider when I visited her at a motel near the Amtrak station. I arrived at the motel only to find another ambulance on the opposite wing of the motel. I'm not sure what happened that time because I just made my way into her room and by the time I left an hour later things had settled down and the ambulance had departed.

    Just my particular take on the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  9. #36175

    Any tricks to get passed the Chinese roadshow's photo requirement?

    I've always been curious to check out the Chinese roadshow in one of the hotels they post up at, but once you park outside they ask you to send a photo.

    Do you all just send one, or somehow manage to find someone similar online, or do they even compare or can you just find a random pic of anyone online?

  10. #36174
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    She finally responded so I went to see her. Looks like her pics and has a very sexy body. Pretty girl. Says she looking for regulars and willing to make some deals to get them. 150 🌹 for non rushed short stay. She told me to post her number so here it is. I will repeat 904XXX0771.
    Here's the active link with the complete ph#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...by&clients=men

  11. #36173
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    If you believe others reviews than that is a hard pass. On my better judgement I have went against a few reviews on here and have regretted it.
    Yeah I think I'll pass, LOL.

  12. #36172

    Legit as far as I know

    I saw her like 5 years ago. She was living in a double wide with roommates on North Collins Rd. Roommates were gone at the time and so I entered her bedroom. She didn't do BBBJ so I let her put the condom on with her mouth. She actually did a good covered BJ for a while. And then it was time for the main course. Started in Mish and finished in doggy. It was a good time and she was tight, at that time. Not sure about current events with her, though.

  13. #36171
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Is she a freak?
    If you believe others reviews than that is a hard pass. On my better judgement I have went against a few reviews on here and have regretted it.

  14. #36170
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    That is Ashleigh. Search the forum and you can find lots of visits. She's legit, and as far as I know, it's not a robbery setup. I've seen her once, and since she's been advertising again, I'm trying to see her again.
    Is she a freak?

  15. #36169

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by BchGuy231  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for the same and saw review posted a cpl days ago so took a shot. Comms were a little delayed but when we confirmed we're good. Staying at newer location off bay meadows and clean room, set time and was ready when arrived with no delay. Looks like pics but chest was fuller (no complaints there), in room and chatted for a bit as she got into bday suit and told me to get comfy, offered the restroom if I needed to use before hand and got to work. BBBJ and ces for this round. She didn't seem to really get into it but didn't tap out or try to block when going deep. To sure I'd repeat as she didn't seem to get into it, but to each his own. Clean room, no odor, snug fit.
    I somehow missed another review. One about dodging a bullet and one about her taking a load of swimmers LOL. I think I may pull the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape