Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I've been off SA for a while but I might go back on after seeing this. This is really good intel. We need more posts like this.
    This thread used to have plenty of posts like that which helped get me started and not ripped off. Just returning the favor for any others!

  2. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes but it's definitely more slow burn and you have to be patient. If you don't want to waste credits, don't jump on messaging girls left and right.

    Here's what I do (points system).

    Favorite her.

    If she viewed you (0 pts).

    If she favorites you back (+1 point).

    If she messages you, ignore, do not unlock (0 pts).

    If she messages you (boosted) move on unless you like her. (-1 point).

    If she requests your secret content (+1 point).

    Now wait a few days at least up to 1 week.

    Unfavorite her then favorite her, then view her profile again.

    If she's still active and viewed your profile again (+1 point).

    Go back and look for her message, unlock if she's got 3 points otherwise move on.

    Of course the above is just my own personal method, feel free to do whatever. Good luck!
    I can appreciate the entire psychology of this method. But man that sounds exhausting, is it?

  3. #867

    SB tips

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteMarine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success with secret benefits? Seems I might have joined the wrong one.
    Yes but it's definitely more slow burn and you have to be patient. If you don't want to waste credits, don't jump on messaging girls left and right.

    Here's what I do (points system).

    Favorite her.

    If she viewed you (0 pts).

    If she favorites you back (+1 point).

    If she messages you, ignore, do not unlock (0 pts).

    If she messages you (boosted) move on unless you like her. (-1 point).

    If she requests your secret content (+1 point).

    Now wait a few days at least up to 1 week.

    Unfavorite her then favorite her, then view her profile again.

    If she's still active and viewed your profile again (+1 point).

    Go back and look for her message, unlock if she's got 3 points otherwise move on.

    Of course the above is just my own personal method, feel free to do whatever. Good luck!

  4. #866

    Secret Benefits?

    Anyone have any success with secret benefits? Seems I might have joined the wrong one.

  5. #865

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-19af2d3ff224

    Can't tell if this one is real. Said 500 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-ede1b5379e05

    This one went to text pretty quick and quoted 500 ppm covered only, maybe a pro? Insta and photo verified so seems real at least.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-9ac67385f5a3

    I may see this one sooner rather than later as she's fine with 300 ppm, seems down for whatever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-73880e98f755

    Saw this one a few days ago. IMO better looking in person, tight body and all around cool person. Will definitely be a regular. Talked down to 300 ppm BBBJ CFS as she was looking to meet asap.
    I've been off SA for a while but I might go back on after seeing this. This is really good intel. We need more posts like this.

  6. #864

    Short report on Seeking ladies I've contacted

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-19af2d3ff224

    Can't tell if this one is real. Said 500 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-ede1b5379e05

    This one went to text pretty quick and quoted 500 ppm covered only, maybe a pro? Insta and photo verified so seems real at least.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-9ac67385f5a3

    I may see this one sooner rather than later as she's fine with 300 ppm, seems down for whatever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-73880e98f755

    Saw this one a few days ago. IMO better looking in person, tight body and all around cool person. Will definitely be a regular. Talked down to 300 ppm BBBJ CFS as she was looking to meet asap.

  7. #863

    Funny story at the Quality Inn Motel

    Stayed at a motel last night with a SB and didn't know they had a policy of $150 cash deposit at the motel for anyone that is local. Almost called it off but I needed a night away from home anyway so went through with it.

    On my way to check out the next day I saw a guy arguing with the staff saying he was treated rudely the night before, and the employee said "you asked if you could rent a room for an hour, you're lucky we didn't call the cops. ".

    Lesson to be learned I guess is don't be so obvious lmao.

  8. #862

    Do overs

    I've been on and off SA for close to 10 years now. When I connect with someone I like and the sex is good, I generally stick with them for as long as they are down. Once in a while you lose touch with someone like that for one reason or another. One of my favorite things is when they reappear out of the blue months or even a year or two later. I like to hear the story about why they broke contact (whether I believe a word of it or not) and I like get reacquainted sex- it's kind of like make up sex. I have that to look forward to tonight. One of my favorites-attractive, affectionate, affordable and down for anything-popped back up on the radar today. She had texted me Merry Christmas and then radio silence. Can't wait to hear her tale and then let her make it up to me!

  9. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Lots of older women on seeking.
    The oldest I have seen was 39, which is a little more than 20 years younger than me. The upside was that she was very much into the sex, some of the yonger ones are not. If they aren't, I'm one and done with them. I prefer around 22-25.

  10. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarousRogue  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.

    Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb
    Yes. I met her for drinks and ppm last week! I stayed the night with her but, I didn't have any fresh clothes to go home in the next morning. So, she let me have all of her man's clothes from the closet in one of her photos!

  11. #859

    Has anyone had luck with this flaky girl?

    Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.

    Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb

  12. #858

    Trading info

    Quote Originally Posted by NegroCaliente  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.
    I don't see why not, what do you have to offer in return?

  13. #857

    SA vs SB

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsalot70  [View Original Post]
    I've tried secret benefits. It's a token based system so the site has many robot profiles that will send out messages to bait chaps into using their tokens and spending money. The only good thing is that it requires a verification video from the ladies. I don't think they realize it posts it so most of them have no makeup and no filters on so you see what they really look like. No need for the pool test L O L. At least you know what you're getting with the few real women but I personally don't think it's worth it. Tokens to message, tokens to open a message, tokens to see private photos so it can end up being more expensive than SA depending upon how many ladies you talk to. There are lots of scammers on SA too but at least I don't have to pay to see their message only to find out they're fake ha ha.
    100% agree on the above. I've tried both services in the past. While SB sounded good on paper you're looking at almost 3 bucks (assuming you went with 1 k credits) to message someone then only to find out the message is just "Hi" or "Hey baby" you reply then it's ghost town. Choose SB if you're in no hurry finding someone or just wants to take things slow.

    For SA, look for that 33% coupon code, join for a month and cancel. That should give you enough leads hopefully. Good luck!

  14. #856

    Names

    Since Seeking is moving toward a more "conventional" dating site, with a higher caliber of men. They are moving from made-up names to more "realistic" ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    95% of the time, the fake profile's user name is the same name they give me when I ask. For many years, profile names have been something made up like "Princessbaby", "ClassyWoman", etc. Now, it's "Angela", "Brittney", "Courtney", etc.

    I have verified fake profiles by: 1. Reverse image search, 2. Reverse number search, 3. Social Media number search, 4. The very fact that they want a deposit after negotiating ppm. The common denominator with all of these fakes is normal first names used as their screen name.

    Some are even so brazen to ask for PPM on the site. Yes, I have reported those to admin, but their profile is still active as confirmed using my secondary profile.

  15. #855

    There is currently an onslaught of fake profiles

    95% of the time, the fake profile's user name is the same name they give me when I ask. For many years, profile names have been something made up like "Princessbaby", "ClassyWoman", etc. Now, it's "Angela", "Brittney", "Courtney", etc.

    I have verified fake profiles by: 1. Reverse image search, 2. Reverse number search, 3. Social Media number search, 4. The very fact that they want a deposit after negotiating ppm. The common denominator with all of these fakes is normal first names used as their screen name.

    Some are even so brazen to ask for PPM on the site. Yes, I have reported those to admin, but their profile is still active as confirmed using my secondary profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape