Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36188

    Buffiejax. One dream and a ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?

    Thanks,

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390
    My dreams were typical, it took a long while to establish communication, she later said she mainly sees regulars, which seems likely as her incall is a house out west close to I-10 off Whitehouse. That said, it's a haul and the first time was mid morning, she was up and communication was good. Rates were reasonable at 60/100, the date was in a clean bedroom in a decent house. CBJ, Mish and Doggy for a score, fun and accomodating. Tried to repeat a week later, early morning and I missed the last train. She was asleep by the time I arrived and never replied until next day with apologies. If you can get in, YMMV. I will allow redemption when I'm close by and don't risk any time.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 7.34.29 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #36187
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I somehow missed another review. One about dodging a bullet and one about her taking a load of swimmers LOL. I think I may pull the trigger.
    Tried to send you a message.

  3. #36186

    Elfie

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132
    If this is the Elfie that I know, hands down my favorite provider ever. She's very attractive, very clean, and very talented.

  4. #36185

    No bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She's close to me and curious. She looks like she could be attractive or have a weird meth body.

    Anyone partake?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.

  5. #36184
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I somehow missed another review. One about dodging a bullet and one about her taking a load of swimmers LOL. I think I may pull the trigger.
    I saw her just before I got the message about dodging a bullet. After doing research and finding out the seriousness of the bullet I dodged I look forward to seeing her again and giving her more swimmers. I still recommend her but I can share in DM what I found. To me it's nothing to others it might set off red flags. Everyone chooses their own risks.

  6. #36183

    Ant Intel on This Provider?

    Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?

    Thanks,

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390

  7. #36182

    Tantra

    Fellaz.

    Seen her post a few times. Any intel? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/601739814897

    Jay.

  8. #36181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Pussy So Good

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    A year or so ago, I was visiting a provider at the Motel 6 on Philips Highway near Baymeadows. I was delayed a bit because, like you, there was a police presence in the parking lot. There was also an ambulance present. When I got to her room I told her about it. She said something like, "That's a regular thing here. " As I was leaving, paramedics were wheeling a covered up body down the stairs towards the ambulance. I texted the provider about it and again, she says, "That's a regular thing here. " It happens. Oddly enough, the same thing happened with the same provider when I visited her at a motel near the Amtrak station. I arrived at the motel only to find another ambulance on the opposite wing of the motel. I'm not sure what happened that time because I just made my way into her room and by the time I left an hour later things had settled down and the ambulance had departed..
    People dying to get some.

    *I'll see my way out.

  9. #36180

    Anyone seen this one in mandarin?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211

    She's close to me so curious but can't tell if she's hot or meth body.

  10. #36179

    Link is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132
    That was quick.

  11. #36178

    Elfie

    Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132

  12. #36177

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've always been curious to check out the Chinese roadshow in one of the hotels they post up at, but once you park outside they ask you to send a photo.

    Do you all just send one, or somehow manage to find someone similar online, or do they even compare or can you just find a random pic of anyone online?
    I think you answered your own question, Rooster. If you were the pimp and an asian guy sent a random asian guy pic and showed up, would you be able to tell the difference?

    Speaking of pics, Jaylen is nice enough, I guess, I saw her one and done and I don't think she is too much of a danger. Her new AI pic is worth a comment, though, as it turned her into a 19 yo and the rest of the tiny thumbs are 'Jawless', which come to think of it maybe she should change to 'Jayles', which you pronounce 'Ja less' - the 'y' is silent.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 7.45.25 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 7.45.38 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #36176

    RE: Cagle Cops

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I was getting fairly desperate yesterday and was going to Cagle to see a Latina. The police were in full presence. I let her know and she came back a bit later and said "baby, there's a dead body here. Just come straight to the room. " I helled no out of there.
    A year or so ago, I was visiting a provider at the Motel 6 on Philips Highway near Baymeadows. I was delayed a bit because, like you, there was a police presence in the parking lot. There was also an ambulance present. When I got to her room I told her about it. She said something like, "That's a regular thing here. " As I was leaving, paramedics were wheeling a covered up body down the stairs towards the ambulance. I texted the provider about it and again, she says, "That's a regular thing here. " It happens. Oddly enough, the same thing happened with the same provider when I visited her at a motel near the Amtrak station. I arrived at the motel only to find another ambulance on the opposite wing of the motel. I'm not sure what happened that time because I just made my way into her room and by the time I left an hour later things had settled down and the ambulance had departed.

    Just my particular take on the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  14. #36175

    Any tricks to get passed the Chinese roadshow's photo requirement?

    I've always been curious to check out the Chinese roadshow in one of the hotels they post up at, but once you park outside they ask you to send a photo.

    Do you all just send one, or somehow manage to find someone similar online, or do they even compare or can you just find a random pic of anyone online?

  15. #36174
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    She finally responded so I went to see her. Looks like her pics and has a very sexy body. Pretty girl. Says she looking for regulars and willing to make some deals to get them. 150 🌹 for non rushed short stay. She told me to post her number so here it is. I will repeat 904XXX0771.
    Here's the active link with the complete ph#.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...by&clients=men

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape