Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21760

    Lilly

    Anyone have any experience with Lilly in Providence? Can't find any reviews on her. She seems like she would be a good provider. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/163393190802

  2. #21759

    Kayla / kaylee

    Saw her for BBBJ, 1. For qv nothing write about it, quick in a pinch I dunno if I'd repeat. Had her topless good deepthroat took direction well. Location was okay off Chad Brown / Eaton st.

  3. #21758
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.
    I've tried meeting her a bunch of times. She seems to flake on my when I try to set a time. I would love to see her. Does she speak greek?

  4. #21757
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.
    Similar experience, wish it was more memorable as she checks a lot of boxes for me. She seems to have lost a lot of weight since early Spring when I saw her last.

  5. #21756

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Pics are her but maybe 10 years old. Nice girl though. I only went for a massage and standard ending. Haven't repeated as it was nothing special. I got the feeling that there may be more on the menu. Honestly can't remember much more as it was early spring when I saw her.
    Can you provide a little more details? Rates? How was incall location? Was it on a table? Any acces utc / otc?

  6. #21755

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report on her some details. FS, GFE, rate etc. Seems to post pretty consistently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/175902545
    I've seen her. Pics are her but maybe 10 years old. Nice girl though. I only went for a massage and standard ending. Haven't repeated as it was nothing special. I got the feeling that there may be more on the menu. Honestly can't remember much more as it was early spring when I saw her.

  7. #21754
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.
    Good to know. Where did you find the porn?

  8. #21753

    Kendra

    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be "SEEN ON Bangbros and; RealityK. " Nothing to be found after extensive searches? Anyone have any luck or have pulled the trigger with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/735447876148

  9. #21752

    Kendra --Sexy blonde aval now!

    Claims to be "SEEN ON Bangbros and; RealityK. " Nothing to be found after extensive searches? Anyone have any luck or have pulled the trigger with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/735447876148

  10. #21751

    Taylor

    Can anyone report on her some details. FS, GFE, rate etc. Seems to post pretty consistently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/175902545

  11. #21750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Well if I'm just going for BBBJ, how's her head game?
    I didn't get anything because she try to play me with the condom bullshit. She didn't want to do anything so I left her ass at the parking lot.

  12. #21749

    Woonsocket girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tell her bring her own condom because if that is IF you can get ahold of her to meet up. She might ghost you. But if she doesn't ghost you and you have your own condom. She will say she's allergic to it so she can cut the date short so you don't fuck. And if you try to have her gibe you a BJ after the condom was on your dick. She won't do it because she will says it will make her sick. So be careful with her. But since she's walking on main street. Maybe she will have no choice but to fuck you regardless of whatever condom you using.
    Well if I'm just going for BBBJ, how's her head game?

  13. #21748

    She's changed numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Number is no longer in service.
    I haven't seen her yet but she's had a couple different posts up the past few days with different numbers. Says she's having issues with a text app.

  14. #21747
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    As predicted, She has returned to advertising. I have not sampled, but there were positive reports prior to the one about a violent encounter then stopping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/950433911264
    Number is no longer in service.

  15. #21746
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She posted all those picture with faces showing pussy and tits. But somehow won't send picture. That mean these picture are definitely not really her or she don't look like that.
    That's one of kimoras ads. Call. If a raspy voice she's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape