Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21758
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.
    I've tried meeting her a bunch of times. She seems to flake on my when I try to set a time. I would love to see her. Does she speak greek?

  2. #21757
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.
    Similar experience, wish it was more memorable as she checks a lot of boxes for me. She seems to have lost a lot of weight since early Spring when I saw her last.

  3. #21756

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Pics are her but maybe 10 years old. Nice girl though. I only went for a massage and standard ending. Haven't repeated as it was nothing special. I got the feeling that there may be more on the menu. Honestly can't remember much more as it was early spring when I saw her.
    Can you provide a little more details? Rates? How was incall location? Was it on a table? Any acces utc / otc?

  4. #21755

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report on her some details. FS, GFE, rate etc. Seems to post pretty consistently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/175902545
    I've seen her. Pics are her but maybe 10 years old. Nice girl though. I only went for a massage and standard ending. Haven't repeated as it was nothing special. I got the feeling that there may be more on the menu. Honestly can't remember much more as it was early spring when I saw her.

  5. #21754
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.
    Good to know. Where did you find the porn?

  6. #21753

    Kendra

    She looks nice in the porn, but my meeting with her was far from memorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be "SEEN ON Bangbros and; RealityK. " Nothing to be found after extensive searches? Anyone have any luck or have pulled the trigger with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/735447876148

  7. #21752

    Kendra --Sexy blonde aval now!

    Claims to be "SEEN ON Bangbros and; RealityK. " Nothing to be found after extensive searches? Anyone have any luck or have pulled the trigger with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/735447876148

  8. #21751

    Taylor

    Can anyone report on her some details. FS, GFE, rate etc. Seems to post pretty consistently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/175902545

  9. #21750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Well if I'm just going for BBBJ, how's her head game?
    I didn't get anything because she try to play me with the condom bullshit. She didn't want to do anything so I left her ass at the parking lot.

  10. #21749

    Woonsocket girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tell her bring her own condom because if that is IF you can get ahold of her to meet up. She might ghost you. But if she doesn't ghost you and you have your own condom. She will say she's allergic to it so she can cut the date short so you don't fuck. And if you try to have her gibe you a BJ after the condom was on your dick. She won't do it because she will says it will make her sick. So be careful with her. But since she's walking on main street. Maybe she will have no choice but to fuck you regardless of whatever condom you using.
    Well if I'm just going for BBBJ, how's her head game?

  11. #21748

    She's changed numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Number is no longer in service.
    I haven't seen her yet but she's had a couple different posts up the past few days with different numbers. Says she's having issues with a text app.

  12. #21747
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    As predicted, She has returned to advertising. I have not sampled, but there were positive reports prior to the one about a violent encounter then stopping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/950433911264
    Number is no longer in service.

  13. #21746
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She posted all those picture with faces showing pussy and tits. But somehow won't send picture. That mean these picture are definitely not really her or she don't look like that.
    That's one of kimoras ads. Call. If a raspy voice she's legit.

  14. #21745

    Quality Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    341 highland ave. Seekonk. Has anyone tried this place? They're pretty open about offering everything!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/091196289254
    It is a Agency. Address is the Qualcity Inn.

  15. #21744

    341 highland ave

    341 highland ave. Seekonk. Has anyone tried this place? They're pretty open about offering everything!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/091196289254

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape