Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21752

    Taylor

    Can anyone report on her some details. FS, GFE, rate etc. Seems to post pretty consistently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/175902545

  2. #21751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Well if I'm just going for BBBJ, how's her head game?
    I didn't get anything because she try to play me with the condom bullshit. She didn't want to do anything so I left her ass at the parking lot.

  3. #21750

    Woonsocket girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes, tell her bring her own condom because if that is IF you can get ahold of her to meet up. She might ghost you. But if she doesn't ghost you and you have your own condom. She will say she's allergic to it so she can cut the date short so you don't fuck. And if you try to have her gibe you a BJ after the condom was on your dick. She won't do it because she will says it will make her sick. So be careful with her. But since she's walking on main street. Maybe she will have no choice but to fuck you regardless of whatever condom you using.
    Well if I'm just going for BBBJ, how's her head game?

  4. #21749

    She's changed numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Number is no longer in service.
    I haven't seen her yet but she's had a couple different posts up the past few days with different numbers. Says she's having issues with a text app.

  5. #21748
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    As predicted, She has returned to advertising. I have not sampled, but there were positive reports prior to the one about a violent encounter then stopping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/950433911264
    Number is no longer in service.

  6. #21747
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She posted all those picture with faces showing pussy and tits. But somehow won't send picture. That mean these picture are definitely not really her or she don't look like that.
    That's one of kimoras ads. Call. If a raspy voice she's legit.

  7. #21746

    Quality Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    341 highland ave. Seekonk. Has anyone tried this place? They're pretty open about offering everything!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/091196289254
    It is a Agency. Address is the Qualcity Inn.

  8. #21745

    341 highland ave

    341 highland ave. Seekonk. Has anyone tried this place? They're pretty open about offering everything!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/091196289254

  9. #21744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/921674338391

    I know for a fact that this one has been discussed before, but without a name or any unique term in her ad, I wasn't sure what to search for. Anyone have any experience?
    Yes, tell her bring her own condom because if that is IF you can get ahold of her to meet up. She might ghost you. But if she doesn't ghost you and you have your own condom. She will say she's allergic to it so she can cut the date short so you don't fuck. And if you try to have her gibe you a BJ after the condom was on your dick. She won't do it because she will says it will make her sick. So be careful with her. But since she's walking on main street. Maybe she will have no choice but to fuck you regardless of whatever condom you using.

  10. #21743

    Walking in Woonsocket

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/921674338391

    I know for a fact that this one has been discussed before, but without a name or any unique term in her ad, I wasn't sure what to search for. Anyone have any experience?

  11. #21742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mulan

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/986487745855

    Has anyone seeing this girl. I never been with any Asian girl in my life and this one is very cute. I would love to give her a chance if she will see me for $200. But what I want to know is. Has anyone seeing her knows if she allow touching and rubbing. I'm not into kissing but I can see her if she allow DATY. Before I text her, I don't want to ask to many questions and get block. So has anyone seeing this one that can tell me if she allow DATY, rubbing and touching?

  12. #21741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Movie101  [View Original Post]
    I may be blind or stupid so don't hold it against me. I could not find anything on this girl. Anyone have any information?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/844010948635
    She posted all those picture with faces showing pussy and tits. But somehow won't send picture. That mean these picture are definitely not really her or she don't look like that.

  13. #21740

    Has anyone seen Lilly?

    I may be blind or stupid so don't hold it against me. I could not find anything on this girl. Anyone have any information?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/844010948635

  14. #21739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/bdsm/velvet-b3an

    If anyone can verify this chick as being legit, I'd appreciate it. I'll give her my whole salary if she is real.
    Why? So let's say if she ask for $1 k for 1 hour. You would really pay her that?

  15. #21738

    Layla?

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/velvet-b3an

    If anyone can verify this chick as being legit, I'd appreciate it. I'll give her my whole salary if she is real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape