Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 296 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3264

    Port Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    In Port Charlotte behind Emerald City. Is it still open? Went there once and immediately left. The talent was uninspiring. If they get new, upgraded, talent I'd be interested. Anyone know?
    Port Charlotte has gone down fast in the last several months. There have been a few arrests in the last year most recently last month on Caring way and talent at all the spas in this are is below average. I would look else where like Sarasota or Tampa for better options.

  2. #3263

    Relaxation Station

    In Port Charlotte behind Emerald City. Is it still open? Went there once and immediately left. The talent was uninspiring. If they get new, upgraded, talent I'd be interested. Anyone know?

  3. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    I heard Sugar was working so I made an appointment since I saw her months ago and thought she was great. However this was either a different Sugar or just someone else. Not as good as my first visit in May. During the entire session the doorbell was going off and I was thinking to myself who the hell is out there. Turns out it was just the windy trees setting the motion sensor off. That was sure distracting until I figured that out. Hope better talent will be there soon.
    The Sugar I had last last time at Eastern was great but recently it seems they rotated in this new one going by Lucky. Petite and mad cute. Was great and worth the ride.

  4. #3261

    Eastern. Sugar - not so sweet

    I heard Sugar was working so I made an appointment since I saw her months ago and thought she was great. However this was either a different Sugar or just someone else. Not as good as my first visit in May. During the entire session the doorbell was going off and I was thinking to myself who the hell is out there. Turns out it was just the windy trees setting the motion sensor off. That was sure distracting until I figured that out. Hope better talent will be there soon.

  5. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by Chungzzz  [View Original Post]
    There's a place called VIP just north of the airport on 41. Does anyone have any Intel on this place?
    My friend went their one time years ago. Way over priced to other local places, very rushed. Never went back.

  6. #3259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Been to Beyond 2005 once to see what the hype is all about. You are right on age, but not bad for her age but still old. Great technique and cheap price if IIRC. But I wouldn't repeat.
    What did you pay? My friend went a few times a few years ago and it was the same price as any other place. Also very rushed. Pay for an hour and out the door in 25-35 min.

  7. #3258
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time here 5603 26th st. Reports are a middle aged Asian mamasan type and that was the only staff. This isn't a new location a spa has been there off and on over the years. Waste of time.

    In case anybody is wondering Japan Sauna and Beyond 2005 are also staffed by old mamasan types that should close and retire. I don't even see how they stay open. Don't waste your time at any of these shops.

    Royal is also a shit hole stay out of there as well none of the Bradenton shops have any talent to speak of. If anybody has a report they care to share, please update us all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...i/727113291427
    My friend went their a few times. Seen 3 different massage people. All were easily under 40 yrs old.

  8. #3257

    Vip

    There's a place called VIP just north of the airport on 41. Does anyone have any Intel on this place?

  9. #3256

    Beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time here 5603 26th st. Reports are a middle aged Asian mamasan type and that was the only staff. This isn't a new location a spa has been there off and on over the years. Waste of time.

    In case anybody is wondering Japan Sauna and Beyond 2005 are also staffed by old mamasan types that should close and retire. I don't even see how they stay open. Don't waste your time at any of these shops.

    Royal is also a shit hole stay out of there as well none of the Bradenton shops have any talent to speak of. If anybody has a report they care to share, please update us all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...i/727113291427
    Been to Beyond 2005 once to see what the hype is all about. You are right on age, but not bad for her age but still old. Great technique and cheap price if IIRC. But I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #3255

    Bradenton

    Don't waste your time here 5603 26th st. Reports are a middle aged Asian mamasan type and that was the only staff. This isn't a new location a spa has been there off and on over the years. Waste of time.

    In case anybody is wondering Japan Sauna and Beyond 2005 are also staffed by old mamasan types that should close and retire. I don't even see how they stay open. Don't waste your time at any of these shops.

    Royal is also a shit hole stay out of there as well none of the Bradenton shops have any talent to speak of. If anybody has a report they care to share, please update us all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...i/727113291427

  11. #3254

    Eastern Baywood Mead

    No changes at Eastern, same gals there as in August, same lame dames. In an effort to peak customer interest Anal was offered as a service. Fudge isn't my candy of choice, but for you gentlemen who are partakers. There it is.

    Baywood Dr. Selena for the right amount of compensation was willing to BBBJ, no cim though.

    New girl at Mead Ave, Helen nice bolt ons and good service, also another girl at Mead (AMY tattoo on tummy) enjoyed both.

  12. #3253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by TranTran  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her services?
    Looks legit. Even has a LinkedIn account.

  13. #3252

    Lookie, no touchie

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Could very well bee as you describe, TejanoBurns. Maybe you should do a lookie-loo and let the rest of us know.
    Unfortunately a lookie-loo is all I can do. I want to do a touchie-too also, LOL. Haven't had the funds.

  14. #3251

    Maya Luz Reiki Massage

    Has anyone tried her services?

  15. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoBurns  [View Original Post]
    Due to no reports I would guess that maybe there's some gatekeeping goin' on, LOL If there were anyone there not worth a damn probably would've had a report by now. Won't hear any reports until the end of the month when their time is up. Then we'll hear about all the wild shit that had been takin' place, LOL My guess is, maybe there are a couple of knockouts there now.
    Could very well bee as you describe, TejanoBurns. Maybe you should do a lookie-loo and let the rest of us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape