rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 867
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #567

    Pit Stop BBBJ Part 2

    Decided I needed another pit stop BBBJ session on my way back south. Actually tried Karla's crew again since I saw the ad up with Lisa and Tyra from last night. Sadly no answer and I was excited for meeting her more attractive friends.

    It all worked out fr the better because I double checked with Ms Dylan Ray from Hx. I got a response this time! Only negative was that she had me waiting for almost 30 min. Lots of activity at her incall location. Random mix of families and crackheads going in and out of their rooms. Certain individuals had heavy eyes at my car and it felt like I was being cased. Even worse was a cop pulled up and did a parking lot scan. That was strike 2 for me and I didn't want to wait for strike 3. I left after communicating my worries and sent her well wishes for another time. My little head took the wheel and decided to wait a few blocks away. Gave it another 10 minutes and she checked on me and apologized profusely. She asked me to come back and I did, I was only 3 minutes away. Finally gave me her room # and it was definitely worth the wait. I like this one fellas. Very calming and almost innocent demeanor. I give her a solid 7 out of 10 in terms of hot white college girl. Fairly youthful girl and like that one college classmate that you wouldn't mind hooking up with because of her big ass titties that she can't hide no matter what LOL. She's about 5'7 or 8, decent build with a bit of pudge but nothing drastic like Karla and her friends I saw LOL. Very welcome sight and I enjoyed the small talk with her during titty play and while she started slurping my dick. She has wonderful technique and you can tell she enjoys what she does and she knows her role in this world. My favorite was the fact that she throated herself and encouraged a deep in her throat cumshot. Just what I fucking needed. I talked to her about going down to San Diego and it was adorable of her to ask me if I think she'd do good there. I said she would absolutely kill it with her college girl look. With that said, I'm hoping to see her again either down there or when I pass by the IE again. A few extra notes would be that she does have a very small Pomeranian dog with her that barked a bit but wasnt a huge issue with me.

    Treat this one right fellas. I know I will whenever I need her again. Now it's time for me to take a break and really be grateful for these awesome experiences I was able to score these last few days.

  2. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    There is no shortage of hot young tiny Latinas online and many of them ain't shy about advertising bare services (for an extra fee). Last month this tiny little Latina named "Charm" posted a week near LAX and a week near ONT. Barebacked her twice. Tried a 3rd time but her pimp disconnected the burner TextNow number LOL. If you search all the usual sites in SoCal today I bet you will find at least 5 girls who will outright say bare-ok or give you that BBFS-vibe.

    I'm an idiot and I have no problem getting BBFS so I'm sure you geniuses should have raw pussies from all shapes and colors raining down on your bare penis biblical style LOL.

    Charm BBFS Inglewood Ontario.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/khj8t...=ntak2thp&dl=0
    Good looking out on the dropbox link, do you keep files on your favorite BBFS girls?

  3. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandit  [View Original Post]
    Had a solo trip up north and couldn't fight the urge to find a pit stop to get my balls drained. I had 3 girls in mind.

    First option was this girl named Destiny that I discovered via the OC forum.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Destinygetzwet

    Tried texting her first bad sadly no reply. Bit of a butterface but she does somewhat resemble a close friend of mine. Would have loved to look into her green eyes while my dick was in her mouth.

    2nd option was Dylan Ray mentioned in this thread. Was looking forward to playing with her tits but no reply either.

    Last but not least was Ontario's famous Karla and her crew.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/175995421

    Texted Karla and she got back to me within the hour. Easy verification and was on my way after 30 min of texting. I definitely caught her on a good day. I was wary cause of the mixed reviews but she answered the door playfully and I was surprised to see 2 other girls in there. 2 of her black gf's who I didn't get their names but they were thick and friendly. Even asked if I wanted privacy but I joked that I liked the crowd. Karla even asked who I wanted to go with and I said I was feeling her the most. She got all dolled up for me and looked like the best pictures she posts and even smelled good. Started with some titty play and moved onto the middle of the bed. She's definitely chunky but I don't mind if I'm just there for a BBBJ session. Looking at a pretty girl and her big tits slobbing over my dick is what I'm there for. She started playfully with slow and soft kisses, licks and making it sloppy with spit. I loved how well she took my directions. Asked for her to suck on my balls and she does it without hesitation. This definitely helped me from not blasting too soon. Has a great sloppy BBBJ with amazing tongue technique. She knows what she's doing. Only disappointment was that she was a bit hesitant to deep throat. Would only go about half way down until I shot 2 weeks worth of cum into her mouth. Just what I needed on this trip and she'll be my go to BJ pistop for any trips passing through the area. Hopefully next time she'll be throating herself by the end of her session and I'm hoping into running into her hotter and petite friends.

    Lmk who you're favorite pitstop bbbjs are along the major fwys in the IE and LA areas.
    Skip destiny. She doesn't show her teeth for a reason and not very service oriented. Saw her a few times and it got worse every time.

  4. #564

    Road Trip Pit Stop BBBJ

    Had a solo trip up north and couldn't fight the urge to find a pit stop to get my balls drained. I had 3 girls in mind.

    First option was this girl named Destiny that I discovered via the OC forum.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Destinygetzwet

    Tried texting her first bad sadly no reply. Bit of a butterface but she does somewhat resemble a close friend of mine. Would have loved to look into her green eyes while my dick was in her mouth.

    2nd option was Dylan Ray mentioned in this thread. Was looking forward to playing with her tits but no reply either.

    Last but not least was Ontario's famous Karla and her crew.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/175995421

    Texted Karla and she got back to me within the hour. Easy verification and was on my way after 30 min of texting. I definitely caught her on a good day. I was wary cause of the mixed reviews but she answered the door playfully and I was surprised to see 2 other girls in there. 2 of her black gf's who I didn't get their names but they were thick and friendly. Even asked if I wanted privacy but I joked that I liked the crowd. Karla even asked who I wanted to go with and I said I was feeling her the most. She got all dolled up for me and looked like the best pictures she posts and even smelled good. Started with some titty play and moved onto the middle of the bed. She's definitely chunky but I don't mind if I'm just there for a BBBJ session. Looking at a pretty girl and her big tits slobbing over my dick is what I'm there for. She started playfully with slow and soft kisses, licks and making it sloppy with spit. I loved how well she took my directions. Asked for her to suck on my balls and she does it without hesitation. This definitely helped me from not blasting too soon. Has a great sloppy BBBJ with amazing tongue technique. She knows what she's doing. Only disappointment was that she was a bit hesitant to deep throat. Would only go about half way down until I shot 2 weeks worth of cum into her mouth. Just what I needed on this trip and she'll be my go to BJ pistop for any trips passing through the area. Hopefully next time she'll be throating herself by the end of her session and I'm hoping into running into her hotter and petite friends.

    Lmk who you're favorite pitstop bbbjs are along the major fwys in the IE and LA areas.

  5. #563

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    There is no shortage of hot young tiny Latinas online and many of them ain't shy about advertising bare services (for an extra fee). Last month this tiny little Latina named "Charm" posted a week near LAX and a week near ONT. Barebacked her twice. Tried a 3rd time but her pimp disconnected the burner TextNow number LOL. If you search all the usual sites in SoCal today I bet you will find at least 5 girls who will outright say bare-ok or give you that BBFS-vibe.

    I'm an idiot and I have no problem getting BBFS so I'm sure you geniuses should have raw pussies from all shapes and colors raining down on your bare penis biblical style LOL.

    Charm BBFS Inglewood Ontario.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/khj8t...=ntak2thp&dl=0
    Hot damn that girl is SMOKING HOT! Good find bro!

  6. #562

    Slim Latinas Creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by Toyoda  [View Original Post]
    Any Latinas not too big offering bbfscip?
    There is no shortage of hot young tiny Latinas online and many of them ain't shy about advertising bare services (for an extra fee). Last month this tiny little Latina named "Charm" posted a week near LAX and a week near ONT. Barebacked her twice. Tried a 3rd time but her pimp disconnected the burner TextNow number LOL. If you search all the usual sites in SoCal today I bet you will find at least 5 girls who will outright say bare-ok or give you that BBFS-vibe.

    I'm an idiot and I have no problem getting BBFS so I'm sure you geniuses should have raw pussies from all shapes and colors raining down on your bare penis biblical style LOL.

    Charm BBFS Inglewood Ontario.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/khj8t...=ntak2thp&dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charm 18teen Latina bbfs LAX ONT Aug 2024 (1).jpg‎   Charm 18teen Latina bbfs LAX ONT Aug 2024 (2).jpg‎   Charm 18teen Latina bbfs LAX ONT Aug 2024 (3).jpg‎   Charm 18teen Latina bbfs Inglewood (14).jpg‎  

  7. #561

    Slim Latinas

    Any Latinas not too big offering bbfscip?

  8. #560

    Visiting

    I'm going to be in the IE area and looking for recommendations. Can definitely help out if you guys are ever in the Houston or San Antonio area.

  9. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by FallOut0411  [View Original Post]
    Just ask for her menu via text. BBFS included when responded.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DylanRay
    Good looking out. I don't have a HX account but text her directly and she let me pull up to her room with no verification but I also had no face pic of her so we all even. She was reasonably cute looked mid 30's, had a normal build with a pudgy stomach, no ass, but some very nice tits. She was very obliging and one of the very first things she said was that she had nothing planned after me so I don't have to rush. Unfortunately I had to run back to work and was way too horny to last more than the quick visit so I couldn't take advantage. She was really into the BBBJ and didn't want to stop but I had to get in her kitty. Had her ride me while I had a nice view of her breasts then creampied her in missionary.

  10. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Never mind! I just had to scroll down! I saw that my buddy, Ace, has already commented about her! That was all I needed to know! Going to see this hot little thing (Lisa), myself!
    Don, if you get the chance after you meet let us know how it went. I saw aces post wasn't too long ago but curious if the service is still good or if its sketchy the way the other guy reported a while back.

    TIA.

  11. #557

    Cancel Order

    Never mind! I just had to scroll down! I saw that my buddy, Ace, has already commented about her! That was all I needed to know! Going to see this hot little thing (Lisa), myself!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Lisa (light skinned AA), who works with Karla (in Ontario)? They both have excellent menus, but Lisa's figure appeals to me much more. I just texted her and she replied: 1. 5 QV (BBFS cip). I am just wondering if anyone here has seen her and if she is worth the visit.

    Thank you, in advance, for the feedback my Monger brothers!

  12. #556

    Lisa, with Karla

    Does anyone have any feedback on Lisa (light skinned AA), who works with Karla (in Ontario)? They both have excellent menus, but Lisa's figure appeals to me much more. I just texted her and she replied: 1. 5 QV (BBFS cip). I am just wondering if anyone here has seen her and if she is worth the visit.

    Thank you, in advance, for the feedback my Monger brothers!

  13. #555

    Bbbj

    I've had the worst luck finding a superb BBBJ. I've had plenty of BBBJ's, all mediocre or sub par. Too fast, too much hand usage, no eye contact. I've got a regular at the AMP who gives the best BBBJ's but want something younger, fresher. Tried Monroe. Not my cup of tea to be honest. Too fast, too much hand usage, no attention to the balls. If you've had her you know what I mean. Craving someone who can sing a ballad with the boy. Anyone know of such a creature?

  14. #554

    Dylan ray

    Just ask for her menu via text. BBFS included when responded.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DylanRay

  15. #553

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my regular bbfscip in the IE in 2022 and 2023. She is based out of Riv and when she first posted in 2022 it was always doubles with her Mom. But I am not interested in mothers or grandmothers, only daughters and granddaughters LOL. So it was always solo with her. I got everything I wanted but DFK and Greek. Her BBBJ is lame, clearly she hates sucking dick, but absolutely loves DATY. In fact, kinda bossy. Yelling instructions on how to make her cum like a drill sergeant LOL. There is a specific way I had to use my tongue, fingers on one hand inside her pussy, and fingers on the other hand on awesome tits, all working together like a symphony. But once she nuts, she lets me rawdog her in any position with CIP finish and MSOG. I have taken showers together with her before and after the creampies.

    Of course bbfscip may not be in play no more in 2024 since the last time I creampied her was Oct 2023. Like another said she had some legal issues 2 years ago and I suppose those limitations worked to my advantage. Now that she is free and clear, she can restrict her services and increase rates. Oh well. Seen her 6 times.
    Mind sharing her info? I would be interested in having a doubles session with her. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape