Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1745
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarousRogue  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.

    Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb
    Yes. I met her for drinks and ppm last week! I stayed the night with her but, I didn't have any fresh clothes to go home in the next morning. So, she let me have all of her man's clothes from the closet in one of her photos!

  2. #859

    Has anyone had luck with this flaky girl?

    Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.

    Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb

  3. #858

    Trading info

    Quote Originally Posted by NegroCaliente  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.
    I don't see why not, what do you have to offer in return?

  4. #857

    SA vs SB

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsalot70  [View Original Post]
    I've tried secret benefits. It's a token based system so the site has many robot profiles that will send out messages to bait chaps into using their tokens and spending money. The only good thing is that it requires a verification video from the ladies. I don't think they realize it posts it so most of them have no makeup and no filters on so you see what they really look like. No need for the pool test L O L. At least you know what you're getting with the few real women but I personally don't think it's worth it. Tokens to message, tokens to open a message, tokens to see private photos so it can end up being more expensive than SA depending upon how many ladies you talk to. There are lots of scammers on SA too but at least I don't have to pay to see their message only to find out they're fake ha ha.
    100% agree on the above. I've tried both services in the past. While SB sounded good on paper you're looking at almost 3 bucks (assuming you went with 1 k credits) to message someone then only to find out the message is just "Hi" or "Hey baby" you reply then it's ghost town. Choose SB if you're in no hurry finding someone or just wants to take things slow.

    For SA, look for that 33% coupon code, join for a month and cancel. That should give you enough leads hopefully. Good luck!

  5. #856

    Names

    Since Seeking is moving toward a more "conventional" dating site, with a higher caliber of men. They are moving from made-up names to more "realistic" ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    95% of the time, the fake profile's user name is the same name they give me when I ask. For many years, profile names have been something made up like "Princessbaby", "ClassyWoman", etc. Now, it's "Angela", "Brittney", "Courtney", etc.

    I have verified fake profiles by: 1. Reverse image search, 2. Reverse number search, 3. Social Media number search, 4. The very fact that they want a deposit after negotiating ppm. The common denominator with all of these fakes is normal first names used as their screen name.

    Some are even so brazen to ask for PPM on the site. Yes, I have reported those to admin, but their profile is still active as confirmed using my secondary profile.

  6. #855

    There is currently an onslaught of fake profiles

    95% of the time, the fake profile's user name is the same name they give me when I ask. For many years, profile names have been something made up like "Princessbaby", "ClassyWoman", etc. Now, it's "Angela", "Brittney", "Courtney", etc.

    I have verified fake profiles by: 1. Reverse image search, 2. Reverse number search, 3. Social Media number search, 4. The very fact that they want a deposit after negotiating ppm. The common denominator with all of these fakes is normal first names used as their screen name.

    Some are even so brazen to ask for PPM on the site. Yes, I have reported those to admin, but their profile is still active as confirmed using my secondary profile.

  7. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by NegroCaliente  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.
    So you want us to give you the names and numbers of people that we are in contact with?

  8. #853

    Minimum age difference for being a SB?

    Lots of older women on seeking. In fact, a woman 5 years older than me wanted to be my sb and said that $300 was "WAYYYYY TOOOO LOW. " That gave me a good laugh!

    A guy my age can go into any higher-end cocktail lounge and find someone her age and looks for free.

    Anyway, I draw the limit at 15 years, if she was smoking hot, but I prefer 25-30 years age difference.

  9. #852

    Trade Info

    Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.

  10. #851
    SirCumsalot70
    Guest

    Secret Benefits is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?
    I've tried secret benefits. It's a token based system so the site has many robot profiles that will send out messages to bait chaps into using their tokens and spending money. The only good thing is that it requires a verification video from the ladies. I don't think they realize it posts it so most of them have no makeup and no filters on so you see what they really look like. No need for the pool test L O L. At least you know what you're getting with the few real women but I personally don't think it's worth it. Tokens to message, tokens to open a message, tokens to see private photos so it can end up being more expensive than SA depending upon how many ladies you talk to. There are lots of scammers on SA too but at least I don't have to pay to see their message only to find out they're fake ha ha.

  11. #850
    SirCumsalot70
    Guest

    New to Phx

    Hi boys,

    I'm new to Phx but not new to SA. I was previously in a small town where there weren't many options (but most were okay with a just a few hundred bucks L O L). I've looked through the thread and I'm very grateful for the intel you all have provided. Seems many of the Phx ladies think they're worth 1 k ha ha so your posts saves me a lot of time! I'll repay the favor with intel of my own as I start meeting the Phx ladies.

    Good luck out there.

  12. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?
    Seeking is my favorite. A few fakes and flakes, but easy to weed out.

  13. #848

    Sugar websites

    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?

  14. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?
    Seeing a young pretty girl who did what she did to herself was a turn off. So whatever she said was never heard.

  15. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.
    Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape