Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 10279
-
09-13-24 12:57 #8389Banned Member

Posts: 132Heads Up
That's Hennessy. Aka Gorgous Goddess. Aka Kourtney. One of the worst reviewed providers in Saginaw and crazier than a rat in a tin shit house. You should count your lucky stars that you had a good session and RTFF before future visits. (Search Hennessy Saginaw) This may be the only positive review for this spun tf out train wreck. Heavily filtered pics, baby damage, thwacked on meth, and bf / pimp lurking.
Originally Posted by Ranger32
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 12:29 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 27Utr
Your mailbox is full, can you share the UTR name and Number with me. I prefer UTR, not as much hassle or drama in seeing them usually.
Thanks in Advance.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 11:18 #8387Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm pretty sure that's the fake, flake that used to go by Emily. Total waste of time.
Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 11:16 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 200Your inbox is full. PM me please.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:39 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 846Utr for a utr
So I have a solid UTR. Not the hottest but better than most in Flint. She is a bit of a drive but at 130 p / h well worth it. She has a nice safe country house and is looking forvpaying customers. I am willing to exchange for a UTR, younger (18 to 22) or can give a great massage.
-
09-13-24 07:10 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone seen?
This girl seems new and is posting a lot recently. Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint/female-escorts/caucasian_w/419-364-3606/280505227458
-
09-12-24 21:30 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 33Great Time
Saw this one earlier today, miller Rd. Comms were immediate, set up the details within 10 min. Nice hot blond, sexy tan and smooth body. Got right down to business, several positions, donation was very reasonable. Will definitely repeat. Only downside is no kissing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/671471217227
-
09-12-24 19:23 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 312Damn, that sucks. Seems like overpriced with an attitude is why I got divorced LOL, thanks.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:08 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 639Yeah, overpriced and has an attitude. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 17:52 #8380Regular Member

Posts: 11Nova
Had another dream with her recently. I enjoyed every minute. Takes her time makes you feel relaxed and she seems to be a sweet young lady. Can't wait to see her again. Fr.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 15:37 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 367Lauren
[QUOTE=PapaBoner78;7030323]I believe he's talking about the lauren that used to hangout with nasty Nikki and them. I seen her once. She was an hour late etc. Last I heard she wanted close to 200 for a hhr. Papa Be.
This one?
-
09-12-24 14:56 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 27She is clearly a fake.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 14:54 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 27She was a lot of fun. I had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by NotJeff69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 14:52 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 27Looks worse in person.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 13:59 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 312Snow
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/030356217023
Anyone know anything about her?










Reply With Quote





