Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 685 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #971
    Was wondering if anyone has see this one? http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/do...c/867442815092.

  2. #970

    I see, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    So if you go through the other sections including the craigslist section, there is are plenty of posts to get you up to speed on Nikki. Also look in the backpage advertisers section
    I was able to go back through old posts and see three or four different women in the posts.

    Are they all nasty? Including Lauren?

  3. #969

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrishGirl  [View Original Post]
    Actually, NO. That is NOT what I'm trying to convey. All a 🍀 means is hello. It is easily explainable if you're not alone. It doesn't say anything that would get anyone into trouble, (I hope!) and most people know it's me, even if my number isn't saved. I will also send a shamrock if someone texted me awhile ago and I was unable to respond at that time. All the 🍀 means is, 'Hi, it's me, is the coast clear?' I am trying to be discreet, as discretion and confidentiality are EXTREMELY important to me!

    Not that I don't appreciate your passive aggressive way of spreading misinformation.

    But the only thing correct in your post is that you won't be seeing me again.
    So, are you available then?

  4. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrishGirl  [View Original Post]
    Actually, NO. That is NOT what I'm trying to convey. All a 🍀 means is hello. It is easily explainable if you're not alone. It doesn't say anything that would get anyone into trouble, (I hope!) and most people know it's me, even if my number isn't saved. I will also send a shamrock if someone texted me awhile ago and I was unable to respond at that time. All the 🍀 means is, 'Hi, it's me, is the coast clear?' I am trying to be discreet, as discretion and confidentiality are EXTREMELY important to me!

    Not that I don't appreciate your passive aggressive way of spreading misinformation.

    But the only thing correct in your post is that you won't be seeing me again.
    That's basically what he said.

  5. #967

    Nasty Nikki

    So if you go through the other sections including the craigslist section, there is are plenty of posts to get you up to speed on Nikki. Also look in the backpage advertisers section

    Quote Originally Posted by MGMguy  [View Original Post]
    You've certainly shown reality versus fantasy.

    I just did another rtff and don't see anything about Nasty Nikki. You've made me curious. Can you send me a link or something to that?

    Thanks again.
    Last edited by Dragon630; 04-11-19 at 21:19. Reason: Added other section

  6. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    I messaged a girl last night with the last 4 digits 0634 she messaged me today and asked if I liked young girls. I said are you at least 18 and can you prove it. Her response was no. Don't get caught up in some sketchy shit, and don't be a creep!
    Sounds like a sting to me.

  7. #965

    Wendy

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/520544681319

    Saw this one yesterday. Ok in a pinch. Pretty fat, bad teeth but good BBBJ and took it greek style with a smile.

  8. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMguy  [View Original Post]
    You've certainly shown reality versus fantasy.

    I just did another rtff and don't see anything about Nasty Nikki. You've made me curious. Can you send me a link or something to that?

    Thanks again.
    I don't think there are any posts referencing Nasty Nikki. I believe she is laying low. But I saw her there and know it is her place.

    The posts show two different phone numbers. One is Nikki's and the other one is Lauren's.

  9. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    I messaged a girl last night with the last 4 digits 0634 she messaged me today and asked if I liked young girls. I said are you at least 18 and can you prove it. Her response was no. Don't get caught up in some sketchy shit, and don't be a creep!
    Someone coming right out and saying they are underaged sounds like a sting to me.

  10. #962

    Heads up fellas

    I messaged a girl last night with the last 4 digits 0634 she messaged me today and asked if I liked young girls. I said are you at least 18 and can you prove it. Her response was no. Don't get caught up in some sketchy shit, and don't be a creep!

  11. #961

    Yikes!

    You've certainly shown reality versus fantasy.

    I just did another rtff and don't see anything about Nasty Nikki. You've made me curious. Can you send me a link or something to that?

    Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickInHood  [View Original Post]
    That is Lauren at Nasty Nikki's. She takes a great face photo when made up. She has four kids! I have seen her twice but elected not to go back because of Nikki. I've attached a couple of photos of what she really looks like. One is her mugshot.

    Which I deleted because posting mugshots is against the rules.

    A2

  12. #960

    Preach my brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few issues with some chicks, especially one recently. I just drop them and move on. I've always been amazed that chicks will rip someone off but keep posting for months and I know not everyone is on this board but I'm sure there's other boards. The whole point of this game is to relax and not be stressed out and worrying about getting robbed or chicks texting you asking if you can see them. I had a few like that but not anymore. You have to be smart my friends. Papa Be.
    Today I contacted a girl who wanted $2. I laughed and hung up on her. She texted me back and said ok you win $1. I told her no thanks I'll look elsewhere. 30 minutes she texts back. $. 5 remember they have issues and you have all the power.

  13. #959

    Flint chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpLavern72  [View Original Post]
    I posted long ago how to deal with these working girls. The max you ever give to a SW is 1 Jackson for BJ and two Jackson's for full. Add 3 Jacksons for full if she's a girl on the internet but that tops pay. Stop overpaying for these hoes. Also always do the picking up take him back to your place or room and drop them off. Control the whole date. If you follow these rules you won't overpay and you won't get robbed these girls need the money they will eventually cave. P.S. Never hand over money until they are undressed and make sure they confirm they will do you what you ask.
    I've had a few issues with some chicks, especially one recently. I just drop them and move on. I've always been amazed that chicks will rip someone off but keep posting for months and I know not everyone is on this board but I'm sure there's other boards. The whole point of this game is to relax and not be stressed out and worrying about getting robbed or chicks texting you asking if you can see them. I had a few like that but not anymore. You have to be smart my friends. Papa Be.

  14. #958

    How to deal with flint girls.

    I posted long ago how to deal with these working girls. The max you ever give to a SW is 1 Jackson for BJ and two Jackson's for full. Add 3 Jacksons for full if she's a girl on the internet but that tops pay. Stop overpaying for these hoes. Also always do the picking up take him back to your place or room and drop them off. Control the whole date. If you follow these rules you won't overpay and you won't get robbed these girls need the money they will eventually cave. P.S. Never hand over money until they are undressed and make sure they confirm they will do you what you ask.

  15. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMguy  [View Original Post]
    I rttf and found no reviews. I paged down through the ads and it seems she's only been around a couple of weeks. She posts in escort and Massage and with two phone numbers.

    Anybody toftt?

    If not, I may have to.

    PM me if you wish.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...2/686999629578
    That is Lauren at Nasty Nikki's. She takes a great face photo when made up. She has four kids! I have seen her twice but elected not to go back because of Nikki. I've attached a couple of photos of what she really looks like. One is her mugshot.

    Which I deleted because posting mugshots is against the rules.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _190409_075157_808.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape