Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10271
-
09-06-24 09:14 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 531Squirters
Are there any squirting providers in the area? I'd prefer a spinner or a slim / thick provider. Not into BBW's.
-
09-05-24 14:34 #8350Senior Member

Posts: 154Totally
I've seen her several times and really enjoy her, laid back nice lady.
Originally Posted by Directormsu
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 12:15 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 337Kyra
Anyone seen her for a date lately? How was appearance and performance these days?
-
09-05-24 10:34 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 58Suite D
See her several times. Never disappointed. Simple set-up and no BS. Good skills.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 23:31 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 826Not the OP
I wasn't the original poster.
Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:52 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 1264I have tried reaching out to here on various forms of communication for a while and haven't gotten any responses. Looks like she's done to me. Or maybe just with me.
Originally Posted by DoubleDribble
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 13:57 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 59Trailer park
Not far from the Pierson Rd exit off 75.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 13:56 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 59Scars
I'm not going to speculate on here. I will just say it definitely wasn't just stretch marks. And it raised an eyebrow for me. Do with that what you will.
Originally Posted by Hohitta
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:37 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 548Savannah
Anyone know if Savannah is still around and ok? I miss her. Please pm me if she has digits. Since the fire the old digits don't work. Thanks.
-
09-04-24 10:36 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 639My question is, if she has a new number, then why isn't she letting her clients know herself? Papa Be.
Originally Posted by SigmaPie
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 10:16 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 200What kind of scars are you talking about? Like stretch marks, from cutting or from poking?
Originally Posted by Mundango2536
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 09:43 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 367Trailer park
Can you share what park, or atleast what side of town the park is on.
Originally Posted by Mundango2536
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 08:42 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 134Coco
I did, I sent her a text. No offence to you just watching a friends back.
Originally Posted by SigmaPie
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 08:31 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 84Salty, check with Coco. She asked me to post her new number. I warned her of the consequences. But she need her clients to get the number.
Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 08:08 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 103Selena
Seen Selena a couple months ago. Will not go back, horrible session. Use to be a great provider.
Originally Posted by FlintGoat88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




