Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 8263
-
09-17-24 10:59 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 118Not Surprised
Club had challenges since day one. Location and lack of dancers hasn't helped. Walking in it was way too reminiscent of old Centerfolds except Sugar's had a better bathroom.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
Hoping all the best for Lola.
-
09-16-24 18:10 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 99Sugars going broke?
Apparently Sugars on 99 is cutting back on hours and fired half their staff pretty abruptly. With no day shift we get no Lola. Said her personal schedule doesn't align well with a later opening (I believe she said 2 pm is the new open time) but the good news is that she may be operating out of nearby hotels and keeping her planner system. Fingers are crossed for that to be concrete.
-
09-16-24 15:51 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 541That is a lot. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 12:34 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 984Jewel at Pandoras
New girl named Jewel.
Dayshift at Pandoras.
CBJ, cfs 300.
-
09-16-24 05:21 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 99For a whole hour interrupted I got 6 boys + tip + the best head + the best conversation I think I'll ever get from a stripper. She had mentioned she might not be dancing much longer. Maybe time to negotiate otc. Some half assed understanding with managers or something.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 04:04 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 135How much did you pay for Lola.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 09:05 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 148She has an apartment of 99. Same rates just more fun. She is a little more open to chat too. When you are in the club tell her you want stuff OTC and ask for her digits. If she likes you she will pass. And I think she likes almost everyone. LOL.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:08 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 443Off and on
That's pretty typical Allie. She'll work Tues, Wed, and Sat one week and then vanish for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 09:20 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 274How much for OTC
I have always found Monse to be very budget friendly in the club. I would enjoy having a drink with her while she slobbed my knob. What are why'all paying her for OTC? Your place or hers? Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 07:38 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 118Allie
Dancing is she 2nd job. Works more or less as needed to supplement her income.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 21:04 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 148That is just in the club. OTC she does stuff too, she does closer to $150,000 from us. Worth it!
Originally Posted by KassyP
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:03 #6902Regular Member

Posts: 12Care to be more elaborate? Meanwhile been doing some idle silly Math. A chic like Monse with that much traffic probably makes upwards of $100,000 a year without tax.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 18:32 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 43Oh yeah?
I hope you made her bust that nut. Just like they do on Blacked. LMAO. On a serious note, I thought she got out of the game; she's not been in for a while.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 17:37 #6900Regular Member

Posts: 12I absolutely love her.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 10:04 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 118Wednesday
Allie got Blacked.









Reply With Quote






