Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8286
-
09-14-24 09:05 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 148She has an apartment of 99. Same rates just more fun. She is a little more open to chat too. When you are in the club tell her you want stuff OTC and ask for her digits. If she likes you she will pass. And I think she likes almost everyone. LOL.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:08 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 444Off and on
That's pretty typical Allie. She'll work Tues, Wed, and Sat one week and then vanish for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 09:20 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 274How much for OTC
I have always found Monse to be very budget friendly in the club. I would enjoy having a drink with her while she slobbed my knob. What are why'all paying her for OTC? Your place or hers? Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 07:38 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 118Allie
Dancing is she 2nd job. Works more or less as needed to supplement her income.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 21:04 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 148That is just in the club. OTC she does stuff too, she does closer to $150,000 from us. Worth it!
Originally Posted by KassyP
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 19:03 #6916Regular Member

Posts: 12Care to be more elaborate? Meanwhile been doing some idle silly Math. A chic like Monse with that much traffic probably makes upwards of $100,000 a year without tax.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 18:32 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 43Oh yeah?
I hope you made her bust that nut. Just like they do on Blacked. LMAO. On a serious note, I thought she got out of the game; she's not been in for a while.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 17:37 #6914Regular Member

Posts: 12I absolutely love her.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 10:04 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 118Wednesday
Allie got Blacked.
-
09-11-24 11:37 #6912I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I go to Pandora. I see Diamond. She like my wang. She talk dirty. I cum fast on boobs.
-
09-08-24 21:53 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 63Oh No.
You done done it now. LOL.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Really going to piss 'them all off now. But according to a lot of the red pill content out there anyone who pays a dollar for sex is a simp.
-
09-08-24 12:06 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 99I'll PM you.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 10:52 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 118Sadly
Sadly yes. Both are part of that Dreamgirls brand. Foxes does open earlier. I don't think Foxes has private rooms but Rick's has them. They make Pandora's look like bargains.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 00:26 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 30How is Fox's down in Tacoma? Similar to Rick's?
-
09-08-24 00:14 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 118Ricks
Ricks opens later than any of the other clubs so while it's still running it's open about 1/2 the time as the other clubs are. 6 pm - 2:30 am I believe. This isn't Ricks of old.
Originally Posted by PeppermintPete
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





