Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 192 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2547

  2. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1187  [View Original Post]
    Trying to take the plung but she doesn't have any body pics wondering if anyone has seen her yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...v/027808674025
    Well from what I see she has a weight of 196 and those prices are real steep. I have never seen her but those two things would most likely keep me from doing so. Good luck and stay safe.

  3. #2545

    Any info

    Trying to take the plung but she doesn't have any body pics wondering if anyone has seen her yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...v/027808674025

  4. #2544

    Laid back and not a clock watcher

    Saw her for a cardate and drove around finding a spot stopped twice due to cars coming so we drove to a 3rd spot never complained and just kept giving me head was suppose to be a qv but I got about 30 minutes worth of head in total before finally finishing in doggy style face was decent but she had a big wide ass and is open to Greek and BBBJCIM but those are extra doesn't allow daty or kissing or going raw YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/103106730198

  5. #2543

    Protection

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to start bringing a buddy w me to post up outside and if any angry bf shows up he'll be met with an angrier friend of mine. Just joking but honestly these girls think they can get away with anything they want forever. Thanks for the reminders on her. I knew she was up 2 no good.
    I take my body with me everywhere I go. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8iAVwt_Yc.

  6. #2542
    Got arrested this week in Milford for crack poss.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to start bringing a buddy w me to post up outside and if any angry bf shows up he'll be met with an angrier friend of mine. Just joking but honestly these girls think they can get away with anything they want forever. Thanks for the reminders on her. I knew she was up 2 no good.

    Here's a recent pic from her FB page. Taken Aug 18. She's looking nice and ripe in all the right spots.

  7. #2541

    I wonder

    I wonder if she maybe gone back to her good old ways??? I used to run around with a few girls from keepers back in the day and they'd run game sometimes but be legit other times. It'd take a brave guy to test the waters but as hot as she looks, she'd make more $ doing a bunch of QV's than one or 2 scams a night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    She was actually pretty good before she started doing the scams. BBFSCIP for no upcharge, but no msog. But alas, all good things come to an end.

  8. #2540
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to start bringing a buddy w me to post up outside and if any angry bf shows up he'll be met with an angrier friend of mine. Just joking but honestly these girls think they can get away with anything they want forever. Thanks for the reminders on her. I knew she was up 2 no good.

    Here's a recent pic from her FB page. Taken Aug 18. She's looking nice and ripe in all the right spots.
    She was actually pretty good before she started doing the scams. BBFSCIP for no upcharge, but no msog. But alas, all good things come to an end.

  9. #2539

    Yeah that's a damn shame.

    I'm going to start bringing a buddy w me to post up outside and if any angry bf shows up he'll be met with an angrier friend of mine. Just joking but honestly these girls think they can get away with anything they want forever. Thanks for the reminders on her. I knew she was up 2 no good.

    Here's a recent pic from her FB page. Taken Aug 18. She's looking nice and ripe in all the right spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! And the BF is a douche. She also has a history of arrests.

    https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/pol...m-15376122.php
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240911_091056_Facebook.jpg‎  

  10. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Alyssa. Stay away for the exact reason you mentioned. She does the angry bf scam.
    Avoid! And the BF is a douche. She also has a history of arrests.

    https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/pol...m-15376122.php

  11. #2537

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I remember this one used to post a little while back but I cannot recall her name. If my memory is correct I think she was up to the bullshit angry BF scam. Does anyone actually remember her name or have any experience with her recently? She actually looks clean and healthy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/752551941205
    Her name is Alyssa. Stay away for the exact reason you mentioned. She does the angry bf scam.

  12. #2536

    I remember the face but not the name

    I remember this one used to post a little while back but I cannot recall her name. If my memory is correct I think she was up to the bullshit angry BF scam. Does anyone actually remember her name or have any experience with her recently? She actually looks clean and healthy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/752551941205
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240910_215548_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240910_215544_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240910_215539_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #2535

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by LongAndFat802  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her once. There is a thread about her in the Fitchburg MA section. When I saw her she had heavy signs of demons, dirty rundown place and a bf / handler lurking. Maybe she has cleaned up but doubt it. I walked out.
    This is the angelica from the Fitchburg thread.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...2/774944956128

  14. #2534

    Mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by LongAndFat802  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her once. There is a thread about her in the Fitchburg MA section. When I saw her she had heavy signs of demons, dirty rundown place and a bf / handler lurking. Maybe she has cleaned up but doubt it. I walked out.
    I did some digging and who you are referring to isn't the same Angelica. Advertising. That Angelika is not the same posting in CT.

    But if anyone has tried this CT one, let me know.

  15. #2533

    Angelika

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Based on the amount of phone numbers "she" has had, and the sites "she" claims has many reviews on, yet those sites don't exist, I'd say fake. Do some research. Only took me about two minutes to do that, about as long as responding to your post.
    She is real. I saw her once. There is a thread about her in the Fitchburg MA section. When I saw her she had heavy signs of demons, dirty rundown place and a bf / handler lurking. Maybe she has cleaned up but doubt it. I walked out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape