Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 192 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2532

    Hi horse

    Jump off the saddle legs. I also saw the multiple posts with 2 #ers but this is what this review board is for. Whenever a new girl pops up on stg it's normal to see people ask "who's this. Have you seen her?

    If you don't want to respond. Simply. Don't respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Based on the amount of phone numbers "she" has had, and the sites "she" claims has many reviews on, yet those sites don't exist, I'd say fake. Do some research. Only took me about two minutes to do that, about as long as responding to your post.

  2. #2531

    Haircuts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBooter  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anyone has met up with this provider and can share their experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/634378676855
    Search Meriden you'll find more results.

  3. #2530

    Angelica

    Based on the amount of phone numbers "she" has had, and the sites "she" claims has many reviews on, yet those sites don't exist, I'd say fake. Do some research. Only took me about two minutes to do that, about as long as responding to your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This one is new to site as far as I can tell. She claims To be in Stratford but I got not reply when I tried to text her. If anyone hascany info on her I'd love to hear all about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/133049578700

  4. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBooter  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anyone has met up with this provider and can share their experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/634378676855
    Don't just don't.

  5. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Never met her and don't intend to, but search for something like "Sexy haircuts " or just haircuts. I recall people saying her photos are outdated, and probably her daughter Christina is a better option, maybe.
    Based on the reports of demons and the general environment. Pass for me dawg.

  6. #2527
    Never met her and don't intend to, but search for something like "Sexy haircuts " or just haircuts. I recall people saying her photos are outdated, and probably her daughter Christina is a better option, maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBooter  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anyone has met up with this provider and can share their experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/634378676855

  7. #2526

    Anyone see this provider?

    Was just wondering if anyone has met up with this provider and can share their experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/634378676855

  8. #2525

    Lol

    I thought the same shit. This girl is a mess in many senses of the world. But she's got a good body. Maybe we can talk about folding clothes techniques after my qv. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a tornado went through her room. Granted I wouldn't be for designing styles. LOL.

  9. #2524

    She is a low rider

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    For all the times us mongers have been scammed I don't know how to feel about this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...t/050166191308
    Her bio says 5-1 and 190 lbs we know no women give her weight correctly have been ripped off a few times by street walkers maybe carma.

  10. #2523
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This one is new to site as far as I can tell. She claims To be in Stratford but I got not reply when I tried to text her. If anyone hascany info on her I'd love to hear all about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/133049578700
    It looks like a tornado went through her room. Granted I wouldn't be for designing styles. LOL.

  11. #2522

    Angelica "DealsInWheels"

    This one is new to site as far as I can tell. She claims To be in Stratford but I got not reply when I tried to text her. If anyone hascany info on her I'd love to hear all about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/133049578700
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240905_203949_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240905_203957_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240905_204003_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #2521

    Tebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me to look at your Snapchat recommended adds. I did, and one of them was a provider. A Rebecca from Stratford, was at the casino last week. Says no deposit. Anyone know her or met someone from snap?
    I tried using Snapchat and I couldn't figure it out. Anyone got her username or phone number.

  13. #2520

    Stratford

    Stratford would be extremely convenient for me and I'm looking for someone to fill the gap left by Bella crutches. Does she have any contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy125  [View Original Post]
    I would love to know if anyone has partaken?

    She offered 300/ hr with bb for 100 upcharge.

    Adding pic from ad for future reference.

  14. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me to look at your Snapchat recommended adds. I did, and one of them was a provider. A Rebecca from Stratford, was at the casino last week. Says no deposit. Anyone know her or met someone from snap?
    What was her snapchat name?

  15. #2518

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me to look at your Snapchat recommended adds. I did, and one of them was a provider. A Rebecca from Stratford, was at the casino last week. Says no deposit. Anyone know her or met someone from snap?
    I would love to know if anyone has partaken?

    She offered 300/ hr with bb for 100 upcharge.

    Adding pic from ad for future reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240904_184011_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240904_183952_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape