Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 61406
-
09-12-24 07:08 #56756Senior Member

Posts: 541Was this also the one that had the southern accent? I think I picked her up before but she wanted something ridiculous like 60 for head.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 02:51 #56755Senior Member

Posts: 565Blaze?
Nice shots. Is this blaze that used to advertise online?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 00:02 #56754Senior Member

Posts: 1126Makayla / Kayla / Kay
That is Kayla. Man she has lost a lot of weight. Very good girl and meaty kitten. Use to a go to for me.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 23:55 #56753Senior Member

Posts: 323A lady
I meet a lady tonight she said her daughter Amanda was dating she hangs out on 10th street in Brooklyn park. Does anyone know an Amanda around there? Thank for any info.
-
09-11-24 20:10 #56752Senior Member

Posts: 1370Brittney
No. That's Brittney. She use to walk the w / w some years back. She had an unbelievable ass back then. Not so much now. But the pic would might depict differently. lol. Peace.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 19:54 #56751Senior Member

Posts: 1626Ramsay St & S Pulaski St
Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.
-
09-11-24 19:49 #56750Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-11-24 19:47 #56749Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-11-24 19:44 #56748Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd
Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
-
09-11-24 19:42 #56747Senior Member

Posts: 1626Brittney
Brittney was standing near triangle. Then she walked towards Ashton St and sat on one of those steps. Thank you Klove48 for the clarification!
-
09-11-24 16:29 #56746Senior Member

Posts: 565Soo
I saw her down by Wilkins a couple of weeks ago. Looked like she was living on the street. Didn't look good at all.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 12:10 #56745Senior Member

Posts: 323Korean sooo
Has anyone seen Sooo lately? THANKS FOR ANY DETAILS.
-
09-11-24 01:07 #56744Regular Member

Posts: 18That is good to hear I suppose. That last photo with the wig just shocked me. Maybe she will clean herself up somewhat and at least get off the streets. I would rather see her in a better environment. If at all.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 00:12 #56743Senior Member

Posts: 113Stay dangerous
"e are o m e" dot com.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:44 #56742Regular Member

Posts: 24Ass shaking like a top water bait!
Yes she was shaking that sweet ass! She was walking slow but not giving the look. She was very pretty but had a ***** face on that's why I did not holla at her. Seems like she would have caused a scene if she was a civi. I followed her for a few blocks and lost her when she crossed Ritchie and went to the shopping center.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
TB35.










Reply With Quote





