Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 37325
-
09-11-24 22:14 #32900Senior Member

Posts: 491When you post, why do you small parts of multiple other posts. I can't follow what you're trying to say and it just ends up filling my screen.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 19:44 #32899Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/dQnf0 https://archive.ph/XHwj1.
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
This chick is in the danger zone again. Pretty fijiian.
-
09-11-24 18:15 #32898Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone tried this one?
-
09-11-24 16:45 #32897Senior Member

Posts: 134Personal #
I have PM you for the personal # of your experienced one.
The link is showing a beautiful one, if true.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 16:30 #32896Senior Member

Posts: 88Latina on alligator
While I agree about the recent comments which I also had experienced myself, I was able to get one nice service today at commerce road from a Latina. Below is the ad but YMMV because they are also from agency like ACS. I opted for hh as usual (Saw the comments below to opt only qv but didn't listen). She quoted $1. 5 for hh and when I asked if she is ok for bbj, GFE and Greek she said ok. I confirmed again by text that $1. 5 for hh including BBJ, GFE, Greek and got yes as reply. Maybe this is because the app they are using to translate didn't translate properly. When I entered the room I was surprised to see that the girl is a good looking one like the one in the photos. She is MILF but nice body and kitty. She smelled good. She said these services are extra but when I showed her the message before handing over the money, she checked with her handler over phone and agreed. She was very cooperative and eager to please. She licked my nipples and gave a nice bbj. She then put on cover and started riding. Removed cover and switched to 69. She tasted good and I bursted shortly. She wiped me well and also gave me listerine for washing my mouth. Everything was over in less than 15 minutes LOL. Before leaving she gave me her personal number and told that she will be there for another two weeks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/175882893
-
09-11-24 16:06 #32895Senior Member

Posts: 110Yea I would feel better if could get feed back from fellow members, thanks for responding.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 14:44 #32894Regular Member

Posts: 24Secret Benefits
I've been on that site for years. While there are *some* genuine women on there, there are also a LOT of scammers and flakes. It's a sugar dating site. Cheaper to get into than Seeking Arrangements, but you do get what you pay for!
Originally Posted by BiddyBop
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 09:22 #32893Senior Member

Posts: 39Secret Benefits
Anyone have any experience with that pop-up advertisement you see when you open up the USA guides called secret benefits?
-
09-11-24 09:08 #32892Senior Member

Posts: 319Latinas on alligator
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/175885836
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 09:00 #32891Senior Member

Posts: 319Latinas
Try this lady. She %100.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/175885836
-
09-11-24 08:45 #32890Senior Member

Posts: 487Done with the Latinas on Escort Alligator
I could not agree more, I have seen them at the place by hooters and the other place off Cox. Terrible service, offer one thing on the text then don't once you start. If you EVER do this only get the 15 min, usually $. But I am done with it.
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 00:33 #32889Senior Member

Posts: 348Review
There is literally a review from 2024 right at the link you shared.
Originally Posted by Ogio35
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 21:33 #32888Senior Member

Posts: 110Sapphire
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5106314752
Did a search for reviews and only saw some from 2021. Any recent reviews on her?
-
09-10-24 20:57 #32887Senior Member

Posts: 319Candy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/175834104 He check this one out guys. She's only here a week or two. Pictures are resent great BJ and coochie is right. Menu may be wider than advertised YMMV. Good luck. She is in a ok motel in south richmond so no LEO worries.
-
09-10-24 19:54 #32886Senior Member

Posts: 767It is a slightly better ACS
The girls are young and hot. The photos are retouched. But you'll never get a 50 year old grandma. Japanese girls are usually more politi but we have had some real pain in the ass like Anne too.
Originally Posted by Marqeis
[View Original Post]
It is not actually an "agency"
The location is not fixed, sometimes they stay at a nice 4 star hotel and other times at the local bedbug nursery.
While like I said all the girls are actually young, but quality of service ranges from the legendary Cara to the I want to GTFO of here Anne.
Some girls do take it BB for extra, but I never dared, I actually met one with a 🦨 meowth. Disgusting. Like I said it is an ACS with a guaranteed young jap.











Reply With Quote



