Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 37318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31123

    Why I have no sympathy

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572
    It's hard for me to feel bad for them when time and time again I'm sure we try to warn these girls about doing business out there. There was one a few years back who I repeated told about being out there only for her to get defensive. Guess what happened to her a few days later.

  2. #31122

    Chester Pixie

    I recently saw Pixie out Chester. It was a easy setup she responded almost immediately. I get the address and omw. Once I arrive no waiting I get room and get inside she looks like her pics. We chit chat for a minute before we get started. Then she pulls out her vibrator and start playing with herself before I can get undressed. I just stuck my joystick in her mouth while she fucking herself getting herself off. She polished me off well with deep throating and gagging. Then she tells me to fuck her I bent her over and took her to poundtown no mercy and she telling me to fuck her harder. We went at like wild animals until I loaded her up with batter. She is a true freak and like to talk dirty the whole time. Went for the qik was there a hour. Menu wide open. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...u/434182434751

  3. #31121

    Catfishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Imma say she's legit for the simple fact that uncle doesn't post face pics or any kind that show skin.
    I didn't do my homework. Google search it and she's all over. Def not her. She opened the door and I told her right to her face she should be ashamed of herself for lying to me and everyone else.

  4. #31120

    Sounds like JB

    Quote Originally Posted by HungSolo804  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post here. I have been cruising this page a few years now. Never really thought to post but after this experience I feel like everyone should be aware. Especially from one girl that's rather popular. I had what you could call a day dream at best. I met her fo qv for. 8, when I get there everything is perusal. Light chat go back to the bedroom. Her friend was just getting out the shower. She posts yoo girl with tattoos and stretch marks. Anyway Jb gets to business with some solid head. Once my little head gets excited I ask if her friend can join, she says she can for 100. I oblige and as soon as I pay they both are in a rush. Starting with a hastey double BJ. Jb turns around for me to stick it in and as soon as I do she is like "nope BJ only, it hurts" like WTF? You can't take a dick now? So to make a long story short I left after finishing my rushed double BJ. Damage $. 8 and a huge distaste for how jb conducts her business. Buyer beware.
    Yup, had a near identical experience with JB, haven't been back since. She has a way of teaming up with decent girls and fucking up the experience. Did a double BJ with her and a girl named Daisy, Daisy unexpected had one of the best throats I've had. JB tried to bait and switch me and shorted the time. People should not go see her. How was the other girl's BJ? Is that the one that advertises as a German freak with no gag reflex?

  5. #31119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572
    Ditto ditto ditto. Most of the girls who still play there are traveling providers who are looking for nice area at reasonable price which Glenslde gives, I will not under any circumstance go into county to play. Be safe.

  6. #31118

    Tried to warn her

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572
    I have seen her several times and had a great time. I tried to tell her to avoid that area. No better way to waste taxpayers money!

  7. #31117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572
    That's the girl that got arrested today? Damn shame, cute one too.

  8. #31116

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse  [View Original Post]
    Is she a midget? The possibilities are endless.

    https://callescort.org/757-608-6155
    This is definitely a fake ad. The description is used a lot on other ads for different women. It is super rare that you will find a little person advertising esp around here.

  9. #31115

    Midget?

    Is she a midget? The possibilities are endless.

    https://callescort.org/757-608-6155

  10. #31114
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Where did she see your review?
    I would imagine here.

  11. #31113

    Henrico

    So I'm not sure who plays around in Henrico but it is a no go for me because they are rounding these girls up like a herd of cattle. I tried to warn this young beauty. Henrico is really focusing its efforts because they are rounding up every girl who plays in their county.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...660/8043223572

  12. #31112

    Blaze on STG and Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    So after her jerking me around today with different appointment times and no follow through, she didn't make it right. I did see her several times previously, and it was fantastic. Something is definitely off now. She did see my review and wasn't too pleased. Either way, proceed at your own risk.
    Just curious. Where did she see your review?

  13. #31111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Imma say she's legit for the simple fact that uncle doesn't post face pics or any kind that show skin.
    That MAY have been true in the past but LEO can use AI services to generate photorealistic images just like anyone else.

  14. #31110
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69320914

    Has anyone seen this one? Located south Richmond but seems little TGTBT.

  15. #31109

    Jb

    This is my first post here. I have been cruising this page a few years now. Never really thought to post but after this experience I feel like everyone should be aware. Especially from one girl that's rather popular. I had what you could call a day dream at best. I met her fo qv for. 8, when I get there everything is perusal. Light chat go back to the bedroom. Her friend was just getting out the shower. She posts yoo girl with tattoos and stretch marks. Anyway Jb gets to business with some solid head. Once my little head gets excited I ask if her friend can join, she says she can for 100. I oblige and as soon as I pay they both are in a rush. Starting with a hastey double BJ. Jb turns around for me to stick it in and as soon as I do she is like "nope BJ only, it hurts" like WTF? You can't take a dick now? So to make a long story short I left after finishing my rushed double BJ. Damage $. 8 and a huge distaste for how jb conducts her business. Buyer beware.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape