Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 61408
-
09-12-24 08:31 #56758Senior Member

Posts: 563Stupid question, but what happens when it gets really cold in the winter time. Are the girls still out in numbers like they are during the summer time? Like I said, I'm from South Florida where it's really warm all year round. I usually work overnight, so that's when I do my pick ups.
-
09-12-24 08:26 #56757Senior Member

Posts: 563Visiting Maryland from South Florida and I'm truly impressed with the talent out there. Reminds me of our scene maybe 7-10 years ago, but with the hood being gentrified, the cops coming down hard on girls who are walking, and the proliferation of sites like LC, etc. You'd be hard to find someone out there worth your time.
Done a bunch of dates, but here are my favorites:
Charlie from Fairhaven. Absolutely gorgeous girl. She looks like if she got her shit together, she would be way on a normal dating market. Anyways, I drove up FH on an early morning run and spotted her walking across one of the cross streets. Stopped to pull her in and but said she needed to go pick up something. Didn't want to release her so I took her get what she needed, after about 5-10 minutes of waiting she returns and go to a spot to do our a date. Gave me a okay BBBJ, basically did what she had to do get me hard. So I flip her on her back and pounded that pussy till I felt I go my moneys worth and emptied my load inside her. Damage was 2 jacksons. Not bad. Would love to try her again when she's in a better head space. She gave me her digits, but I've been trying for two weeks to get a hold of her and haven't been able to get a hold of her.
Nola (h)?
Another cute girl picked up on the FH stoll. Tries to negotiate higher rates, but can be talked down. Excellent date. Lets you face fuck her so she stays awake. Both times I pumped her hard till I emptied my load inside her. . Another First date was 50, second date was 40 with a 10 tip. Would repeat, but no digits.
Bella.
Picked up Bella somewhere in Baltimore. It was off North ave and a few blocks east of the train station where all the junkies are. She said this wasn't her main spot as she usually strolls a place wit Stone in the name (I forgot the name, does anyone know where she could be referring to? Would love to pick her up again).
Anyways we find a place to do the deed and she gives me an great BBBJ with lots of deepthroating and face fucking. Turned her on her back and fucked her till I creampied. Date was 40.
-
09-12-24 07:08 #56756Senior Member

Posts: 541Was this also the one that had the southern accent? I think I picked her up before but she wanted something ridiculous like 60 for head.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 02:51 #56755Senior Member

Posts: 565Blaze?
Nice shots. Is this blaze that used to advertise online?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 00:02 #56754Senior Member

Posts: 1126Makayla / Kayla / Kay
That is Kayla. Man she has lost a lot of weight. Very good girl and meaty kitten. Use to a go to for me.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 23:55 #56753Senior Member

Posts: 323A lady
I meet a lady tonight she said her daughter Amanda was dating she hangs out on 10th street in Brooklyn park. Does anyone know an Amanda around there? Thank for any info.
-
09-11-24 20:10 #56752Senior Member

Posts: 1370Brittney
No. That's Brittney. She use to walk the w / w some years back. She had an unbelievable ass back then. Not so much now. But the pic would might depict differently. lol. Peace.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 19:54 #56751Senior Member

Posts: 1626Ramsay St & S Pulaski St
Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.
-
09-11-24 19:49 #56750Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-11-24 19:47 #56749Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-11-24 19:44 #56748Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd
Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
-
09-11-24 19:42 #56747Senior Member

Posts: 1626Brittney
Brittney was standing near triangle. Then she walked towards Ashton St and sat on one of those steps. Thank you Klove48 for the clarification!
-
09-11-24 16:29 #56746Senior Member

Posts: 565Soo
I saw her down by Wilkins a couple of weeks ago. Looked like she was living on the street. Didn't look good at all.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 12:10 #56745Senior Member

Posts: 323Korean sooo
Has anyone seen Sooo lately? THANKS FOR ANY DETAILS.
-
09-11-24 01:07 #56744Regular Member

Posts: 18That is good to hear I suppose. That last photo with the wig just shocked me. Maybe she will clean herself up somewhat and at least get off the streets. I would rather see her in a better environment. If at all.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




