Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 177 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2644
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2014

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKpi  [View Original Post]
    How old she look?
    She get pretty face. Nice body. Big titties. And gives super good service. Does it really matter? Best you go see for yourself. MILF like almost everyone else.

  2. #2013
    Made appointment for Lemon. In the shower B2 B, rimming, and she would play with my balls and ass hole. She let me play with her ass hole which was awesome. She made me pop pretty fast with all the balls and butt hole play. Great convo while we washed up. In the room Lemon gave a strong massage and when I was ready to go again she had me sit in the chair where she hopped on. She started to grind and shoved her amazing tits in I'm face. Felt so damn good I unloaded in her pussy. After I felt drained and hungry. LOL. Found a pic of her that I had.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3187.jpg‎  

  3. #2012

    Emii (Amyy)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    A few others have reported on Amy (Emi? And I wanted to share my experiences with her. As with everyone, I have my own preferences in what I want from a session, which admittedly can change depending on my mood. I went and requested her because initially others had reported on her wet, sloppy DFK and sweet GFE attitude, which I'm always in the mood for. Amyshe not only deliered, but she really went beyond my expectations.

    First, a quick standing shower, which is fine because it gets us back to the room quicker. Back in the room, laid on the bed and got a nice soft massage while talking about random small talk things, which was very relaxing for both of us. Kind of like a slow burn which is exactly what it turned out to be because as soon as theassage ended, I got one of the smoothest, wettest BBBJ I've had in a really long time. It felt full of passion, no jackhammering, no fake moans, no bs. And the eye contact during nearly sent me over the damn edge so I had to stop her and transition.

    Cover went on and I was so worked up, I just asked if we could go straight to Mish and she happily agreed. And the Mish was done with the same passionate attitude she had the entire session! Again, it al felt so authentic which I find to be a major turn on. Again, no "hurry up, come now, fuck me baby", none of that. Just deep breathes, moans, and so much more DFK and licking all over the place from both of us as we reached the moment of truth LOL. DATY is on the table and she's receptive to it but I didn't go for it this time because I was ready for the main event.

    When it was over, we just smiled and caught our breath and she left to grab a hot towel since I said I'll shower when I get home. Even during the hot towel, we just talked more about random life things and it really sunk in just how much of a sweet, positive personality and mindset she has. Mama called time but we were mid conversation and Amy and I continued to chat while I got dressed. Final time ended up being close to 50 minutes and I got to say, I left completely satisfied. Great conversation, great service, great companionship.

    Again, TEHO, I know some people, including me, get in the mood for PSE and there's definitely providers for that, but if any of what I've written sounds appealing to any of you, I'd say go see Amy and as always YMMV but I'd wager you'll have a great time and hopefully leave as satisfied as I was.
    Thanks Lux for a very accurate report. I also had a pleasurable session with Emi (Amy) last week. I asked her what her name was, and she said she originally went by Emi, but everyone is calling her Amy. Either way she was a pleasure and joy to be with. She has a great personality and is easy to connect with. She has a sultry young look (don't bother asking me how old she is. I don't get into conversation about provider's age. If you want to know her age, I suggest you go down and check it out for yourself and be your own judge).

    Emi is slender (100 lbs?) with a fit body type and very soft skin throughout her body. One thing that stood out with me was that she had nice B's with very soft and small young girl type of nipples. Unlike most provides that have toughen eraser or larger type nipples. As Lux reported she is not the jackhammer type of provider, rather a sensual seductive GFE experience. It was like making love to your significant other. So, if you are looking to ground and pound her I'd suggest you seek your pleasures elsewhere.

    Like Lux I had a similar experience with lots of DFK, seductive BBJ, CG (covered) and finished with BBJCIM. Being one that have a low track record of reaching the finish line, I was pleasantly surprise that Emi was masterful in getting me in the right mood both physically and mentally to reach that state of Nirvana. Overall, IMHO I'd give Emi a rating of L8/ A9/ S9. She will be a repeat for me. She mentioned that she will be taking a short vacation soon. I hope to see her again soon before she leaves. She's a sweat girl, treat her with respect and she will respond kindly.

  4. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Just finished my unforgettable sesh with Rachel. OMG I have to say she's one of the best available now. Pretty face, nice slim body with incredible boobs. D cups and feel real to me. Soft and squeezable. First time meeting her and she made me feel totally at ease. Greeted me in the room and knelt down to immediately give me a deep throat BJ. Caught me by surprise!! Got to say Rachel was taking me super deep so I had to grab her and buried her face all the way down gagging. Incredible. Almost exploded right there so pulled her up to DFK and then lay her back in the bed to lick that bald pussy. Damn. We didn't even shower yet! Headed to the shower then B2 B rimming and more BJ action. Rachel started fingering my ass and deep throating me. I grabbed her head and forced it all the way down. I told her stop before I blow but she responded by going deeper and moaning. I asked her if we can go two times and she nodded between deep throating me so I let go and made her swallow all my juice. Laid her back on the table and did standing mish before I softened. Back to the room for more DFK. She had me lie face down and I got a great massage while. We chatted. Flipped over and Rachel went down on me again. This girl goes deep. Told her my turn and went to dine. Daty and dato. Beautiful pussy lips. After a while I had her bend over and went standing doggy while fondling her big tits and playing with her big nipples. Pounded until I felt number two coming then told Rachel I wanted fuck her throat again. She turned and knelt I front of me and let me go deep and kept sucking as I blew my load. All the while looking up at me. Damn damn sexy. Got the knock couple times so hurried for a quick wipe downs I knew we were in OT. Quickly dressed with one last BJ suck! Tipped extra for fabulous service. Best I've had.
    How old she look?

  5. #2010

    Rachel OMG

    Just finished my unforgettable sesh with Rachel. OMG I have to say she's one of the best available now. Pretty face, nice slim body with incredible boobs. D cups and feel real to me. Soft and squeezable. First time meeting her and she made me feel totally at ease. Greeted me in the room and knelt down to immediately give me a deep throat BJ. Caught me by surprise!! Got to say Rachel was taking me super deep so I had to grab her and buried her face all the way down gagging. Incredible. Almost exploded right there so pulled her up to DFK and then lay her back in the bed to lick that bald pussy. Damn. We didn't even shower yet! Headed to the shower then B2 B rimming and more BJ action. Rachel started fingering my ass and deep throating me. I grabbed her head and forced it all the way down. I told her stop before I blow but she responded by going deeper and moaning. I asked her if we can go two times and she nodded between deep throating me so I let go and made her swallow all my juice. Laid her back on the table and did standing mish before I softened. Back to the room for more DFK. She had me lie face down and I got a great massage while. We chatted. Flipped over and Rachel went down on me again. This girl goes deep. Told her my turn and went to dine. Daty and dato. Beautiful pussy lips. After a while I had her bend over and went standing doggy while fondling her big tits and playing with her big nipples. Pounded until I felt number two coming then told Rachel I wanted fuck her throat again. She turned and knelt I front of me and let me go deep and kept sucking as I blew my load. All the while looking up at me. Damn damn sexy. Got the knock couple times so hurried for a quick wipe downs I knew we were in OT. Quickly dressed with one last BJ suck! Tipped extra for fabulous service. Best I've had.

  6. #2009

    Lemon

    Last time I saw Lemon was last year. I come to Hawaii every now and then. Shower was amazing as usual great skills. In the room she rim, suck and fuck me in many positions. She make me happy twice. Lemon is very loving and kind person. I feel very comfortable with her and gives me a warm feeling. She always try's her best to please me. I'll definitely see her again next time.

  7. #2008
    Not sure why Hunt could not confirm since he said she called him months ago about her return, but yeah it is her.

    Yes she has returned. A bit slimmer, looking even bustier, with good service.

  8. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammingU  [View Original Post]
    I got BBFS but it's a YMMV.
    Thanks for the info 👍.

  9. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider66  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS or cfs?
    I got BBFS but it's a YMMV.

  10. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammingU  [View Original Post]
    It's the same one.
    Is she BBFS or cfs?

  11. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Victoria from Pinetree a. K. a. Osaka spa she is winner winner chicken dinner nice Korean lady clean shaven nice tits so I hope she's back and I hope she's definitely working. Please confirm if this is the correct one thank you.
    Why didn't you call her for confirmation?

  12. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Victoria from Pinetree a. K. a. Osaka spa she is winner winner chicken dinner nice Korean lady clean shaven nice tits so I hope she's back and I hope she's definitely working. Please confirm if this is the correct one thank you.
    It's the same one.

  13. #2002

    Very nice, Victoria / Rachel

    If this is the same Victoria from Pinetree a. K. a. Osaka spa she is winner winner chicken dinner nice Korean lady clean shaven nice tits so I hope she's back and I hope she's definitely working. Please confirm if this is the correct one thank you.

  14. #2001

    Amy age

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKpi  [View Original Post]
    How old she look?
    A few other have commented about her age in this thread; I'd encourage you to check them out for their opinions. I'll add my opinion, but I'm probably going to disappoint you. Like others have said, it's hard to tell age because of many factors like makeup, dim colored lighting, etc. That being said, I'm in my early 40's and I'll estimate she's in her late 30's or early 40's like myself. Here's the caveat with my judgement: unless someone looks very obviously older or younger than me, I'm pretty much going to put them at the same late 30's / early 40's age range.

    I did get several up close moments with Amy in mish and I'll say I felt she looked very pretty and even more importantly, her sweet personality which was melting into passionate lust as we were both getting into it enhanced the whole experience. Just my two cents. Stay safe and enjoy!

  15. #2000

    Age.

    I have no clue. I'm 61, and I'm off these days it seems. I think girls in their 30's and 40's look like they are in their 20's LOL! But maybe 40's. My guess. She's hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKpi  [View Original Post]
    Do you around what her age is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape