Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 177 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2644
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Lemon

    Went to see Lemon this morning. 1st time seeing Lemon at Happiness. Before today the last time I saw her was when she was working at Asia. I was having problems with making an appt with her. I told her so we exchanged numbers. She is looking really good. I'm shocked that she remembered me. I was in a room when she came she told me to move to her room. Went to shower room. Wash back side after she did some rimming. Laying on my back nice wash got me clean asked if I wanted cover or no cover I told her cover. Next she did some b2 b nuru which I liked. Next was BBBJ / deep throat action. I ended up cim. Back to the room did gave me a massage which I liked. Next round 2. More BBBJ I told her my turn so Daty. She has a nice pussy. Tasted good & smelled good. After cover went on for the 2nd pop. I totally forgot to ask her about greek. Next time probably going bare. I like the no rush service. I tipped her extra for the 2nd pop. 60 hf & tipped her 200.

  2. #1998

    Rachel / Victoria

    Haven't seen her in a while she was still using the name Victoria. Still same good service. Shower with B2 B and preview BBBJ. In the room some 69, mish, k9 pop on ass. Willing to please and no rush. Good combination.

  3. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is a hottie, she is sexy!

    Good looking woman with a hot body.

    As I showered prior, we got right down to business. She started out with a light massage. Then we got closer, lots of dfk and caressing. She started working on Junior with the intent of me exploding. It wasn't going to happen. She then pivoted 180 so that I could return the favor. 69 lasted a while.

    She then dismounted and I pushed her back and started lapping and sucking her Bean. She spread her legs wide and used her hands to pull her lips apart so that I could get at it better. Good Lord, she got juicy! Wet as wet could be! Did that for quite a while as she was really getting into it.

    It was time, I tried to keep those legs apart so that I could go full bore. She started out letting me go for it but then quickly straightened her legs to stop me from going deeper. I said don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. She says I know. I then started grinding slowly, getting a little deeper and deeper as I went. Mama yells time, I'm like fuck. I'm working on it. LOL 5 or 10 minutes later I finish up. She leaves and comes back, cleans me up and gives me another light massage. We talk for a bit and then I'm out. Spent an hour and 10 minutes. A definite three-pete!
    Do you around what her age is?

  4. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    A few others have reported on Amy (Emi? And I wanted to share my experiences with her. As with everyone, I have my own preferences in what I want from a session, which admittedly can change depending on my mood. I went and requested her because initially others had reported on her wet, sloppy DFK and sweet GFE attitude, which I'm always in the mood for. Amyshe not only deliered, but she really went beyond my expectations.

    First, a quick standing shower, which is fine because it gets us back to the room quicker. Back in the room, laid on the bed and got a nice soft massage while talking about random small talk things, which was very relaxing for both of us. Kind of like a slow burn which is exactly what it turned out to be because as soon as theassage ended, I got one of the smoothest, wettest BBBJ I've had in a really long time. It felt full of passion, no jackhammering, no fake moans, no bs. And the eye contact during nearly sent me over the damn edge so I had to stop her and transition.

    Cover went on and I was so worked up, I just asked if we could go straight to Mish and she happily agreed. And the Mish was done with the same passionate attitude she had the entire session! Again, it al felt so authentic which I find to be a major turn on. Again, no "hurry up, come now, fuck me baby", none of that. Just deep breathes, moans, and so much more DFK and licking all over the place from both of us as we reached the moment of truth LOL. DATY is on the table and she's receptive to it but I didn't go for it this time because I was ready for the main event.

    When it was over, we just smiled and caught our breath and she left to grab a hot towel since I said I'll shower when I get home. Even during the hot towel, we just talked more about random life things and it really sunk in just how much of a sweet, positive personality and mindset she has. Mama called time but we were mid conversation and Amy and I continued to chat while I got dressed. Final time ended up being close to 50 minutes and I got to say, I left completely satisfied. Great conversation, great service, great companionship.

    Again, TEHO, I know some people, including me, get in the mood for PSE and there's definitely providers for that, but if any of what I've written sounds appealing to any of you, I'd say go see Amy and as always YMMV but I'd wager you'll have a great time and hopefully leave as satisfied as I was.
    How old she look?

  5. #1995

    Change of pace

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    A few others have reported on Amy (Emi? And I wanted to share my experiences with her. As with everyone, I have my own preferences in what I want from a session, which admittedly can change depending on my mood. I went and requested her because initially others had reported on her wet, sloppy DFK and sweet GFE attitude, which I'm always in the mood for. Amyshe not only deliered, but she really went beyond my expectations.

    First, a quick standing shower, which is fine because it gets us back to the room quicker. Back in the room, laid on the bed and got a nice soft massage while talking about random small talk things, which was very relaxing for both of us. Kind of like a slow burn which is exactly what it turned out to be because as soon as theassage ended, I got one of the smoothest, wettest BBBJ I've had in a really long time. It felt full of passion, no jackhammering, no fake moans, no bs. And the eye contact during nearly sent me over the damn edge so I had to stop her and transition.

    Cover went on and I was so worked up, I just asked if we could go straight to Mish and she happily agreed. And the Mish was done with the same passionate attitude she had the entire session! Again, it al felt so authentic which I find to be a major turn on. Again, no "hurry up, come now, fuck me baby", none of that. Just deep breathes, moans, and so much more DFK and licking all over the place from both of us as we reached the moment of truth LOL. DATY is on the table and she's receptive to it but I didn't go for it this time because I was ready for the main event.

    When it was over, we just smiled and caught our breath and she left to grab a hot towel since I said I'll shower when I get home. Even during the hot towel, we just talked more about random life things and it really sunk in just how much of a sweet, positive personality and mindset she has. Mama called time but we were mid conversation and Amy and I continued to chat while I got dressed. Final time ended up being close to 50 minutes and I got to say, I left completely satisfied. Great conversation, great service, great companionship.

    Again, TEHO, I know some people, including me, get in the mood for PSE and there's definitely providers for that, but if any of what I've written sounds appealing to any of you, I'd say go see Amy and as always YMMV but I'd wager you'll have a great time and hopefully leave as satisfied as I was.
    Great report. Appreciate the detailed info. Good to have a change of pace and do a more GFE experience. I'll keep Amyy in mind when I'm in the mood for GFE.

  6. #1994

    Amy

    A few others have reported on Amy (Emi? And I wanted to share my experiences with her. As with everyone, I have my own preferences in what I want from a session, which admittedly can change depending on my mood. I went and requested her because initially others had reported on her wet, sloppy DFK and sweet GFE attitude, which I'm always in the mood for. Amyshe not only deliered, but she really went beyond my expectations.

    First, a quick standing shower, which is fine because it gets us back to the room quicker. Back in the room, laid on the bed and got a nice soft massage while talking about random small talk things, which was very relaxing for both of us. Kind of like a slow burn which is exactly what it turned out to be because as soon as theassage ended, I got one of the smoothest, wettest BBBJ I've had in a really long time. It felt full of passion, no jackhammering, no fake moans, no bs. And the eye contact during nearly sent me over the damn edge so I had to stop her and transition.

    Cover went on and I was so worked up, I just asked if we could go straight to Mish and she happily agreed. And the Mish was done with the same passionate attitude she had the entire session! Again, it al felt so authentic which I find to be a major turn on. Again, no "hurry up, come now, fuck me baby", none of that. Just deep breathes, moans, and so much more DFK and licking all over the place from both of us as we reached the moment of truth LOL. DATY is on the table and she's receptive to it but I didn't go for it this time because I was ready for the main event.

    When it was over, we just smiled and caught our breath and she left to grab a hot towel since I said I'll shower when I get home. Even during the hot towel, we just talked more about random life things and it really sunk in just how much of a sweet, positive personality and mindset she has. Mama called time but we were mid conversation and Amy and I continued to chat while I got dressed. Final time ended up being close to 50 minutes and I got to say, I left completely satisfied. Great conversation, great service, great companionship.

    Again, TEHO, I know some people, including me, get in the mood for PSE and there's definitely providers for that, but if any of what I've written sounds appealing to any of you, I'd say go see Amy and as always YMMV but I'd wager you'll have a great time and hopefully leave as satisfied as I was.

  7. #1993

    Fun and Sexy Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is a hottie, she is sexy!

    Good looking woman with a hot body.

    As I showered prior, we got right down to business. She started out with a light massage. Then we got closer, lots of dfk and caressing. She started working on Junior with the intent of me exploding. It wasn't going to happen. She then pivoted 180 so that I could return the favor. 69 lasted a while.

    She then dismounted and I pushed her back and started lapping and sucking her Bean. She spread her legs wide and used her hands to pull her lips apart so that I could get at it better. Good Lord, she got juicy! Wet as wet could be! Did that for quite a while as she was really getting into it.

    It was time, I tried to keep those legs apart so that I could go full bore. She started out letting me go for it but then quickly straightened her legs to stop me from going deeper. I said don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. She says I know. I then started grinding slowly, getting a little deeper and deeper as I went. Mama yells time, I'm like fuck. I'm working on it. LOL 5 or 10 minutes later I finish up. She leaves and comes back, cleans me up and gives me another light massage. We talk for a bit and then I'm out. Spent an hour and 10 minutes. A definite three-pete!
    Got to love her wild side. Love the juiciness too. She knows what guys like and sims to please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240905_162711.jpg‎   IMG_20240904_175100.jpg‎  

  8. #1992

    Rachel round 2

    Rachel is a hottie, she is sexy!

    Good looking woman with a hot body.

    As I showered prior, we got right down to business. She started out with a light massage. Then we got closer, lots of dfk and caressing. She started working on Junior with the intent of me exploding. It wasn't going to happen. She then pivoted 180 so that I could return the favor. 69 lasted a while.

    She then dismounted and I pushed her back and started lapping and sucking her Bean. She spread her legs wide and used her hands to pull her lips apart so that I could get at it better. Good Lord, she got juicy! Wet as wet could be! Did that for quite a while as she was really getting into it.

    It was time, I tried to keep those legs apart so that I could go full bore. She started out letting me go for it but then quickly straightened her legs to stop me from going deeper. I said don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. She says I know. I then started grinding slowly, getting a little deeper and deeper as I went. Mama yells time, I'm like fuck. I'm working on it. LOL 5 or 10 minutes later I finish up. She leaves and comes back, cleans me up and gives me another light massage. We talk for a bit and then I'm out. Spent an hour and 10 minutes. A definite three-pete!

  9. #1991

    Excellent memory

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    Suji was at other places too. First I remember was Roses. She would do a little time at Nirvana after vacation waiting for a spot to open at Roses. She was at Roses for several years. She worked a couple places at Wong too including stints at Golden with Yuri.
    Wow excellent memory. Yeah I remember I used to see her at Roses for a while. Room 5! Never knew she was ever at Golden.

  10. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I think you have a different person. Suji was at Blue Star and Kison then Happiness.
    Suji was at other places too. First I remember was Roses. She would do a little time at Nirvana after vacation waiting for a spot to open at Roses. She was at Roses for several years. She worked a couple places at Wong too including stints at Golden with Yuri.

  11. #1989

    Different person maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by T6650  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Suji that provided at the old CHM, Kings and other places and later became owner and mama in the Wong building upstairs from CHM.
    I think you have a different person. Suji was at Blue Star and Kison then Happiness.

  12. #1988

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Ok got it. Thanks. Haven't seen her in awhile so I just wanted to make sure. Already made an appt to see her. Stay safe & take care.
    Please let us know and report the scoops of your session.

  13. #1987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Lemon is bbf but never saw or heard from anyone on here she does Greek but for her it's good cause she is one of or the best out there.
    Ok got it. Ok. Thanks.

  14. #1986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SamOwens  [View Original Post]
    BBFS yes but maybe not the first time. And no Greek with her. Someone reported that they did a year or two ago but doubt it was true, been seeing her forever and lucky to get a finger up there.
    I saw that post too also another one.

  15. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    BBFS & greek is not a guarantee with her? If she does offer how much extra tip?.
    Lemon is bbf but never saw or heard from anyone on here she does Greek but for her it's good cause she is one of or the best out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape