Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 17667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14637
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Some guys put up with it because they don't eat prostitute.

    Pussy or want anything raw LOL.
    I love DATY but end up rarely doing it. It all depends on the person I am seeing. If they do not have good hygiene, DATY is a no go for me. If I think something is off down there, I do not do it.

    BBFS is a no-go for me too. I will only do CFS. Too much risk if you know what I mean.

  2. #14636

    Car Date. Be Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadash  [View Original Post]
    These card dates, are people just finding a random spot and parking? Are we talking about road head while driving around? Then you have that awkward ride back to where you picked them up after you nut. So how has your day been.
    Always find a spot and then take her to YOUR spot not her spot. Her spot may have her friends and their guns. When you find a spot, look for security cameras. Most parking lots and schools have cameras watching them so they have a security guard watching you.

  3. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Just checked the ad. She's hot! But then I saw "NO DATY❌ NO BB 🚫 NO GFE❌" and it's such a turn off. If they charged lower amounts, then sure, but charging what they do to have a list of restrictions. Idk why guys put up with that LOL.
    Some guys put up with it because they don't eat prostitute.

    Pussy or want anything raw LOL.

  4. #14634
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
    We clicked for a bit, I definitely had my fun with her. Saw her 3 times, cfs.

  5. #14633
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago then she went UTR. Just saw this ad on STG. I wonder if this was the same person. Anyone has seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/111085182206
    Just checked the ad. She's hot! But then I saw "NO DATY❌ NO BB 🚫 NO GFE❌" and it's such a turn off. If they charged lower amounts, then sure, but charging what they do to have a list of restrictions. Idk why guys put up with that LOL.

  6. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadash  [View Original Post]
    These card dates, are people just finding a random spot and parking? Are we talking about road head while driving around? Then you have that awkward ride back to where you picked them up after you nut. So how has your day been.
    You drive to a secluded spot to get it done and then drive them back, usually, yeah.

  7. #14631

    Sexy Lexi is Back?

    Saw her a few years ago then she went UTR. Just saw this ad on STG. I wonder if this was the same person. Anyone has seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/111085182206

  8. #14630

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Mentioned her before on her bbj-only also at $120, same as QV which is ridiculous. She raised it even more. She must be cracked thinking $150 for a BBBJ ONLY is going to fly. A shame, also, heard good things about her bbj but she's going to miss out on all those offers with a price that high. I coulda been a regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/173644302
    These card dates, are people just finding a random spot and parking? Are we talking about road head while driving around? Then you have that awkward ride back to where you picked them up after you nut. So how has your day been.

  9. #14629
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum345  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've been seeing a lot more posts from Latina providers. Seems a lot claim to be around the airport, Clayton, and Westport. Anyone have any experience or insight on any interactions with these adds? PM open.
    I get the same vibes as with the Cubana strippers: bad vibes, not about them personally, necessarily, but the larger context and reason about why and how they are in town to begin with, if you catch my drift.

  10. #14628
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
    Smooooooooking body, but other reports in the thread seem to indicate her manner is fairly mechanical.

  11. #14627
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the visit if you connect. A little taller than average, nice body, pretty good oral skills and a good magical kitty. Very friendly and nice, I've always seen her in a nice location. I have seen her in bit, but I would if I had the time. I gave her the heart shaped butt plug in one of the photos, but I never reaped the benefit. She's pretty cool and open minded. Her scheduling and timing can be terrible as with any other provider, but she does try to make the agreed upon time.
    Yeah the communication is the only thing I see so far, like I don't want to drive clear across town, and then she goes silent.

  12. #14626
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
    She's worth the visit if you connect. A little taller than average, nice body, pretty good oral skills and a good magical kitty. Very friendly and nice, I've always seen her in a nice location. I have seen her in bit, but I would if I had the time. I gave her the heart shaped butt plug in one of the photos, but I never reaped the benefit. She's pretty cool and open minded. Her scheduling and timing can be terrible as with any other provider, but she does try to make the agreed upon time.

  13. #14625

    Olivia

    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343

  14. #14624

    Casino

    Any escorts work the casinos around here? I never have seen any.

  15. #14623

    Sites

    I travel all the time for work and it's well know certain cities use certain sites more. Texas and OK-Ourhome, Stl. Here. Etc.

    I just came across this site from a verified provider I know -.

    https://ondate.com/united-states/mis...female-escorts

    Anyone use this before? How much of the ads are BS?

    Thoughts?

    Any other good recs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape