Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 17666
-
09-11-24 10:32 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 1744Car Date. Be Safe
Always find a spot and then take her to YOUR spot not her spot. Her spot may have her friends and their guns. When you find a spot, look for security cameras. Most parking lots and schools have cameras watching them so they have a security guard watching you.
Originally Posted by Nadash
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 06:30 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 447Some guys put up with it because they don't eat prostitute.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
Pussy or want anything raw LOL.
-
09-11-24 01:27 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 406We clicked for a bit, I definitely had my fun with her. Saw her 3 times, cfs.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 20:37 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 417Just checked the ad. She's hot! But then I saw "NO DATY❌ NO BB 🚫 NO GFE❌" and it's such a turn off. If they charged lower amounts, then sure, but charging what they do to have a list of restrictions. Idk why guys put up with that LOL.
Originally Posted by EdKrone
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:08 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 91You drive to a secluded spot to get it done and then drive them back, usually, yeah.
Originally Posted by Nadash
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 14:09 #14631Regular Member

Posts: 24Sexy Lexi is Back?
Saw her a few years ago then she went UTR. Just saw this ad on STG. I wonder if this was the same person. Anyone has seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/111085182206
-
09-10-24 12:06 #14630Regular Member

Posts: 9Car Dates
These card dates, are people just finding a random spot and parking? Are we talking about road head while driving around? Then you have that awkward ride back to where you picked them up after you nut. So how has your day been.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 23:47 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 307I get the same vibes as with the Cubana strippers: bad vibes, not about them personally, necessarily, but the larger context and reason about why and how they are in town to begin with, if you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by Platinum345
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 23:41 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 307Smooooooooking body, but other reports in the thread seem to indicate her manner is fairly mechanical.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:02 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 249Yeah the communication is the only thing I see so far, like I don't want to drive clear across town, and then she goes silent.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 09:54 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 687She's worth the visit if you connect. A little taller than average, nice body, pretty good oral skills and a good magical kitty. Very friendly and nice, I've always seen her in a nice location. I have seen her in bit, but I would if I had the time. I gave her the heart shaped butt plug in one of the photos, but I never reaped the benefit. She's pretty cool and open minded. Her scheduling and timing can be terrible as with any other provider, but she does try to make the agreed upon time.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 09:46 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 249Olivia
Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
-
09-08-24 17:16 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 822Casino
Any escorts work the casinos around here? I never have seen any.
-
09-08-24 14:27 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 89Sites
I travel all the time for work and it's well know certain cities use certain sites more. Texas and OK-Ourhome, Stl. Here. Etc.
I just came across this site from a verified provider I know -.
https://ondate.com/united-states/mis...female-escorts
Anyone use this before? How much of the ads are BS?
Thoughts?
Any other good recs?
-
09-06-24 08:58 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 164Any true dt queens here?
It seems like none have the capability, let alone skill. Thats all I go for anywhere, and finding it is always a challenge. Ideas? I'm available day / night for hints!










Reply With Quote




