Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2259
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1224

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatFool  [View Original Post]
    My regulars were all awol, so based on her many, largely positive reviews here, I scheduled a session with Yanni last week.

    Here is my summary relative to her reviews and board questions:

    Location is at a house on Slater. I did not see or hear anyone else in the house while I was there.

    I believed she answered the phone (. 2118) and I scheduled directly with her for same day service. She told me she is accepting new clients.

    No rush, FS fee was $260, Full hour plus. Included couples shower at start and at end. Experience was very similar to FS AMP establishment except no interruptions. She did check phone several times.

    She is not the girl in the photos. As others note she is older, still attractive, shapely-- and definitely not an Auntie type.

    Her English was more than good enough for my needs.

    Yanni was very energetic and eager to please. DFK was not available.

    Overall it was an excellent session at a very reasonable fee.
    I was fortunate to meet with her before I headed back to Orlando Sunday. Very good session, though I was a apprehensive with "the boss" working on his car near the garage out back. The house was quiet, and I even got a foot scrub afterword. Overall a thumbs up!

  2. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    So did they move from Raleigh or have both? Has anyone seen any of the new talent as there are no reviews linked?
    Haven't seen them yet, but there's 2 Chinese girls (Cojr, Chloe) and 1 Japanese (Hana) currently. I am unsure if they changed locations. I will ask mms next time I txt her.

    If these reviews about them being slow are true, girls will leave unless they don't have any place else to go. Their marketing efforts are lacking tbh and their prices are a little too high for this area. I think they should be in the 320/ hr range, but I think we're stuck at 350.

    I wish Sweet Purple would come back at TOS. I think she said maybe December? I'll have to text her and find out.

  3. #1222

    Sweat Girls

    So did they move from Raleigh or have both? Has anyone seen any of the new talent as there are no reviews linked?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.

  4. #1221

    First time with Yanni

    My regulars were all awol, so based on her many, largely positive reviews here, I scheduled a session with Yanni last week.

    Here is my summary relative to her reviews and board questions:

    Location is at a house on Slater. I did not see or hear anyone else in the house while I was there.

    I believed she answered the phone (. 2118) and I scheduled directly with her for same day service. She told me she is accepting new clients.

    No rush, FS fee was $260, Full hour plus. Included couples shower at start and at end. Experience was very similar to FS AMP establishment except no interruptions. She did check phone several times.

    She is not the girl in the photos. As others note she is older, still attractive, shapely-- and definitely not an Auntie type.

    Her English was more than good enough for my needs.

    Yanni was very energetic and eager to please. DFK was not available.

    Overall it was an excellent session at a very reasonable fee.

  5. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.
    Well dang man share the review! Was debating seeing her but then the ad went awya.

  6. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.
    The local arrest probably have hurt their business.

  7. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.

  8. #1217

    Sweat girls in Durham

    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.

  9. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    So we should be good between Nov 6 and Nov 30, right?

    LOL.
    Your choice. Take your chances. There were two arrested yesterday.

  10. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Two at Slater Road today.
    Damn they're old.
    Heck yea that aint no aunties that some grandma's. Slater rd 3rd floor backside, that room been the same for weeks with girls changing, be careful LE may be watching. I would stay away for a while.

  11. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    LE has had two in custody in the last month.

    What info did they get from their phones?

    The houses and apartments have closed.

    It's an election year.
    So we should be good between Nov 6 and Nov 30, right?

    LOL.

  12. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed this. Explain?
    LE has had two in custody in the last month.

    What info did they get from their phones?

    The houses and apartments have closed.

    It's an election year.

  13. #1212

    Arrest

    Two at Slater Road today.
    Damn they're old.

  14. #1211

    ToS Sia

    Has anyone seen ToS Sia? I think she was in Raleigh last year or earlier this year, but couldn't find any reviews.

  15. #1210

    Le?

    I must have missed this. Explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Now that LE is talking to these girls, be suspicious of any text you receive phishing for information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape