Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2254
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.
    The local arrest probably have hurt their business.

  2. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.
    I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.

  3. #1217

    Sweat girls in Durham

    Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.

  4. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    So we should be good between Nov 6 and Nov 30, right?

    LOL.
    Your choice. Take your chances. There were two arrested yesterday.

  5. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Two at Slater Road today.
    Damn they're old.
    Heck yea that aint no aunties that some grandma's. Slater rd 3rd floor backside, that room been the same for weeks with girls changing, be careful LE may be watching. I would stay away for a while.

  6. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    LE has had two in custody in the last month.

    What info did they get from their phones?

    The houses and apartments have closed.

    It's an election year.
    So we should be good between Nov 6 and Nov 30, right?

    LOL.

  7. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed this. Explain?
    LE has had two in custody in the last month.

    What info did they get from their phones?

    The houses and apartments have closed.

    It's an election year.

  8. #1212

    Arrest

    Two at Slater Road today.
    Damn they're old.

  9. #1211

    ToS Sia

    Has anyone seen ToS Sia? I think she was in Raleigh last year or earlier this year, but couldn't find any reviews.

  10. #1210

    Le?

    I must have missed this. Explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Now that LE is talking to these girls, be suspicious of any text you receive phishing for information.

  11. #1209

    Suspicious texts

    Now that LE is talking to these girls, be suspicious of any text you receive phishing for information.

  12. #1208

    Smart man

    Can agree more with you bro, better be careful than sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    The verification for one of the agencies.

    Being complexity respectful here, not trying to start any arguments.

    I know some might not agree, but how do y'all feel about the requirements. I think they are quite heavy. That much info to get verified is insane. But in reality my fear is what do they do with all this info? LOL.

    If they hold on to it all it takes is just one breach and your info is all out. Work place, ID, etc.

    Wish there was a fee one could pay and just bypass all the requirements. I know it sounds odd but rather do that than go through all this.

    1. Selfie and I'd photo with date.

    - Selfie photo should be you holding your government issued I'd. In the same photo simply write the date on a note or piece of paper. No sunglasses, No masks. Date must be w. Do not edit the photo after and type the date. The I'd should show first name, be valid (expiration date), verify age (at least birth year), and photo should match selfie.

    2. Work verification.

    - Work Info must match I'd and show company name / logo, Business card, work badge, pay stub, business license, Linkedin profile, etc. Are some examples of what clients have provided in the past.

  13. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan84  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I was really hesitant about doing the extensive screening process, but took the chance and had a really nice dream with Cojr, I can agree with the oral skills, she was taking it like a champ! Went through a few positions, and then pulled the cover off and she went back to work getting face fucked till I popped in her mouth! She is really hot, especially compared to what else we have to work with around here! Nice fat ass and nice rack as well! Fun time! Going back for a duo dream with her and Lulu soon hopefully.
    How is their communication, do they speak English?

  14. #1206

    Yaya (Ririna) SGC

    Saw Yaya's ad on Sweat Girls Club. I just recognize this is Ririna who worked in Charlotte last month. I saw her once and the experience is not bad. I posted my review in Charlotte forum, so I copy and paste it here. You also can find some other reviews about her there. And she has a ter profile and her I'd is 397188. BTW, she is a Japanese girl. Enjoy.

    Here is my review.

    Saw Ririna today. She greeted me with a DFK and grabbed my ass as I closed the door. Did pleasantries and of to a clean shower. More DFK and before she even got the suds going she had junior in her mouth with awesome eye contact. BBJ was ok but tongue action sells it. After we cleaned up it was off to the races.

    She likes to make out but I wanted to taste her first so I immediately went to work. She tastes so sweet but does not allow / fit FIV until you make her cum. She cum on my face which I did not mind. She wanted some more BBJ but I wanted to enjoy the view so strait to mish. She got hers then I got mine fairly quick. She could tell I was embarrassed so she offered a massage.

    Was average and lack luster but gave me a break. Afterwards she checked her phone and I thought she was done but to my surprise she came back, grabbed my dick and said "me turn" LOL Junior did not disappoint so in a few minutes of BBJ with again awesome eye contact I was ready. Mish again and she let me go as deep and hard as I wanted. Then was Doggy and CG and finally I popped in the bag. Then was shower and done.

    34 D is a prayer. 32 C at best but she's a dream otherwise. Treat her well.

  15. #1205

    New at Hollyridge

    Upstairs, front.

    Well kept, probably about 50. Pretty enough, very skinny, big tits, maybe fake, no ass.

    Decent light massage and CBJ. Couple of positions, kiss with tongue.

    Wasn't doing it for me so she offered BBJ and HJ.

    In and out in 20.

    140/ half, 20/ tip which she did not ask for. Good effort so she got the 20.

    Every outing leads me closer to retiring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape