Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2250
-
09-10-24 22:56 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 161Heck yea that aint no aunties that some grandma's. Slater rd 3rd floor backside, that room been the same for weeks with girls changing, be careful LE may be watching. I would stay away for a while.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:21 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 889So we should be good between Nov 6 and Nov 30, right?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
09-10-24 18:08 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 298LE has had two in custody in the last month.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
What info did they get from their phones?
The houses and apartments have closed.
It's an election year.
-
09-10-24 18:02 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 298Arrest
Two at Slater Road today.
Damn they're old.
-
09-10-24 10:23 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 63ToS Sia
Has anyone seen ToS Sia? I think she was in Raleigh last year or earlier this year, but couldn't find any reviews.
-
09-08-24 21:36 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 257Le?
I must have missed this. Explain?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 15:18 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 298Suspicious texts
Now that LE is talking to these girls, be suspicious of any text you receive phishing for information.
-
09-06-24 12:53 #1208Regular Member

Posts: 7Smart man
Can agree more with you bro, better be careful than sorry.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 18:34 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 39How is their communication, do they speak English?
Originally Posted by AssMan84
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:18 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 130Yaya (Ririna) SGC
Saw Yaya's ad on Sweat Girls Club. I just recognize this is Ririna who worked in Charlotte last month. I saw her once and the experience is not bad. I posted my review in Charlotte forum, so I copy and paste it here. You also can find some other reviews about her there. And she has a ter profile and her I'd is 397188. BTW, she is a Japanese girl. Enjoy.
Here is my review.
Saw Ririna today. She greeted me with a DFK and grabbed my ass as I closed the door. Did pleasantries and of to a clean shower. More DFK and before she even got the suds going she had junior in her mouth with awesome eye contact. BBJ was ok but tongue action sells it. After we cleaned up it was off to the races.
She likes to make out but I wanted to taste her first so I immediately went to work. She tastes so sweet but does not allow / fit FIV until you make her cum. She cum on my face which I did not mind. She wanted some more BBJ but I wanted to enjoy the view so strait to mish. She got hers then I got mine fairly quick. She could tell I was embarrassed so she offered a massage.
Was average and lack luster but gave me a break. Afterwards she checked her phone and I thought she was done but to my surprise she came back, grabbed my dick and said "me turn" LOL Junior did not disappoint so in a few minutes of BBJ with again awesome eye contact I was ready. Mish again and she let me go as deep and hard as I wanted. Then was Doggy and CG and finally I popped in the bag. Then was shower and done.
34 D is a prayer. 32 C at best but she's a dream otherwise. Treat her well.
-
09-03-24 14:46 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 257New at Hollyridge
Upstairs, front.
Well kept, probably about 50. Pretty enough, very skinny, big tits, maybe fake, no ass.
Decent light massage and CBJ. Couple of positions, kiss with tongue.
Wasn't doing it for me so she offered BBJ and HJ.
In and out in 20.
140/ half, 20/ tip which she did not ask for. Good effort so she got the 20.
Every outing leads me closer to retiring.
-
08-31-24 23:25 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 312Rhk
Says eluding arrest. Not you know what. But no, I do not recognize.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 22:06 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 298Wake arrest
RHK 8. 21.24 Any recognize? After the recent news article and being an election year, they are probably watching the Asians.
-
08-27-24 23:55 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 46Lulu
I agree. Lulu is cute, petite and very enthusiastic. Certainly worth the price of admission. A plus for me is the room is not dark like TOS but I wonder if the neighbors are suspicious about the location.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 20:10 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 214Lulu SGC
Totally legit agency. I think they might be lax on verifications right now trying to take business from TOS, and since I prefer Chinese over Koreans anyway, they got my business this time. So fortunate to have GFE Korean and Chinese agencies in the area now.
Booker is very sweet and didn't even require photo verification or much of anything tbh, but I also spoke to them like I was a veteran and had done this before. They're going to try to upsell you on a double, and I saw Jojo sitting in the living room when I arrived, and she was cute, but I preferred Lulu.
Lulu was really good. Tiny little spinner with a really cute face. Tight and toned with cute Bs that look perfect on her.
Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 6. 9/10.
Probably would repeat bc she's probably the prettiest girl in the area. She's a very clean and sweet girl. I prefer them a little dirtier and sluttier, but YMMV, so someone like Yanni is still a great option for a much lower price and a sluttier vibe. But Yanni is way older than Lulu and less fit.
Damage 400/ hr.
https://sweatgirlsclub.com/











Reply With Quote





