Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36128
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/274050154788

    Saw Holly last night. A bit aged but very charming. Being aged myself I could over look any flaws in that department. Had a blast doing half hour for 200 roses. She has a significant up charge for natural BBFS. I didn't get BBBJ because she charmed the little soldier to attention before we got to that and I just like to go for the goods right away.

    It felt like taking a trashy woman home from the bar who was totally in to me. She got into position for full penetration as well as maximum pleasure. I really liked her overall and will repeat if in Jax again. I believe I enjoyed her more than Yasmine or Jasmine but a younger guy might not. I like women closer to my age if they have personality and charm. Complete passion until the moment of pulling out and the affection carried on.

    2 great visits in one night with both ladies expressing interest in having me visit again. Now to research Jasmine on these boards to see how much of a bullet I dodged. I can't say a negative thing about her from my visit with her to be honest.
    You have to research outside of the board to find out the actual truth about these girls. Sent you a PM.

    Other guys will remember her from this face pic (from about 6 years ago)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1726081184487.jpg‎  

  2. #36127
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/274050154788

    Saw Holly last night. A bit aged but very charming. Being aged myself I could over look any flaws in that department. Had a blast doing half hour for 200 roses. She has a significant up charge for natural BBFS. I didn't get BBBJ because she charmed the little soldier to attention before we got to that and I just like to go for the goods right away.

    It felt like taking a trashy woman home from the bar who was totally in to me. She got into position for full penetration as well as maximum pleasure. I really liked her overall and will repeat if in Jax again. I believe I enjoyed her more than Yasmine or Jasmine but a younger guy might not. I like women closer to my age if they have personality and charm. Complete passion until the moment of pulling out and the affection carried on.

    2 great visits in one night with both ladies expressing interest in having me visit again. Now to research Jasmine on these boards to see how much of a bullet I dodged. I can't say a negative thing about her from my visit with her to be honest.

  3. #36126

    Is it real?

    I tried contacting this provider several times with no response. Do anyone ever had fun with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/793077528267

  4. #36125

    Anyone seen her?

    I haven't seen her but I remember a while ago she was a person in management position and was taking all the smeckles for herself and got caught up with johnny L for it. However I honestly don't know how she is herself as a provider. I love that ass and hoodrat look. I know someone you have similar taste so if you've been with her let me know cause she's a pawg I'd love to wear out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-saturdaysqueen-divine904x/190685117630

    Edit - forgot to post link

  5. #36124

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Nice body, pretty face, Kitty cleans and I had fun with it in a 69. She says she is 28 and I believe her but at my age 28 seems very young to an old man so it was like getting laid with a Senior Prom date. BBBJ got me hard in the 69 but I was focusing on delicious kitty which hat that perfect faint odor of young poon. It must have been a good BBBJ because I was hard quick.

    FS was natural as it should be, and she allowed CIP. The only Negative was that she can't take it very deep but she didn't fight it off if I thrusted a few times. I like to drill very deep but since I was really liking this girl I just did an occasional deep thrust to get my nut ready. CIP was permitted and damn that felt so good. Totally cool provider. If I saw her in public I was be very friendly towards her as she just seemed like a real genuine girl. I didn't see any signs of demons on her body, I suspect she has them considering she is doing BBFSCIP with old strangers who have no business being with a very attractive young lady.

    The only things stopping her from being a perfect 10 is that she can't take a deep pounding but she sure tries and she lacks a bit of affection but maybe she has it for younger guys. The nicer you are to her the more you get out of her. This is going to go down as one of my top 10 visits of all time mostly because of her personality. I like to drill deep and it keeps her from being the best. Short dick guys she might be perfect for you. Not saying mines large but it ain't short.

    She actually looks a little better than her photos https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/532161394003.

    I will repeat if she stays in the business long enough.

    1 hr was 220 roses. I left way early because I nutted early and I genuinely liked her as a person and what better way to reward her than to let her off work early.

    YAZZMINE is worth seeing.
    The is Jazmin, and you dodged a bullet with her. She's been locked up more since 2015 than she's been out. She has an active warrant in Florida and will be put away for a while once they locate her. Glad you had fun with her before she's gone.

  6. #36123

    Save your money

    Attitude and full of restrictions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyleslie

  7. #36122

    GREAT TIME (my first Jax Provider)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/532161394003

    Hope she is legit, on my way to see her now, didn't find anything using search.
    Nice body, pretty face, Kitty cleans and I had fun with it in a 69. She says she is 28 and I believe her but at my age 28 seems very young to an old man so it was like getting laid with a Senior Prom date. BBBJ got me hard in the 69 but I was focusing on delicious kitty which hat that perfect faint odor of young poon. It must have been a good BBBJ because I was hard quick.

    FS was natural as it should be, and she allowed CIP. The only Negative was that she can't take it very deep but she didn't fight it off if I thrusted a few times. I like to drill very deep but since I was really liking this girl I just did an occasional deep thrust to get my nut ready. CIP was permitted and damn that felt so good. Totally cool provider. If I saw her in public I was be very friendly towards her as she just seemed like a real genuine girl. I didn't see any signs of demons on her body, I suspect she has them considering she is doing BBFSCIP with old strangers who have no business being with a very attractive young lady.

    The only things stopping her from being a perfect 10 is that she can't take a deep pounding but she sure tries and she lacks a bit of affection but maybe she has it for younger guys. The nicer you are to her the more you get out of her. This is going to go down as one of my top 10 visits of all time mostly because of her personality. I like to drill deep and it keeps her from being the best. Short dick guys she might be perfect for you. Not saying mines large but it ain't short.

    She actually looks a little better than her photos https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/532161394003.

    I will repeat if she stays in the business long enough.

    1 hr was 220 roses. I left way early because I nutted early and I genuinely liked her as a person and what better way to reward her than to let her off work early.

    YAZZMINE is worth seeing.

  8. #36121

    Lmao

    Lmao! Too damn funny bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Had her meet me outside, and she was looking crazy af. So I drove off LOL.

  9. #36120

    Yazzmine

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/532161394003

    Hope she is legit, on my way to see her now, didn't find anything using search.

  10. #36119

    And Yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    That's her, LOL. That's the nickname Harley Quinn gave to the Joker. She's big into that. Again guys, this girl is really special IMO. Yes, she's a professional. But she's a really nice girl trying to make the best of what she has. Her disability really is tragic, I've never heard her complain and she seems genuinely happy as far as I can tell. Please be nice to her!
    I did not have such a great experience. Made an appointment and showed up to her place. After a few minutes she came out and said that she was not ready. So I told her that I would come back in a bit. Hung out and about 30 minutes later I texted her again. Nothing, waited, text, nothing. Called it a lose and went home. About an hour after I got home I get a text that she is ready. No way I am going back to that was the end of that day.

    Tried her again about a week later. Made the appointment. Showed up and texted her that I was there. While I am waiting, another car pulls into the driveway and the guy in it just sits there. Eventually she comes out again and says that he is the Gardner here to do a little weed in. So off I go again. About 30 minutes later I get the text to come back. In I go. So here are the low points. Mattress on the ground. More interested in her phone text which she never put down, even when I mentioned it. Some odor down below. For my 30 minutes, I basically was in and out in 20 but I was trying to get out quicker. BBBJ was not good at all. Just flip her, do it doggie and call it quits.

    And believe me, I was as nice as can be. She has texted me a couple of times since asking me to come F**k her again. Nah, I am good.

  11. #36118
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/904664755654

    Fellas, times are tough. We work hard for our money, and when we spend it we want the value to meet the expectations that are set by the advertiser. The percentage of quality, attractive, reliable, and affordable providers in this city is probably in the single digits. We've all had calls go sideways, dates cash and dash or no call no show.

    I've been thinking about quitting the hobby for a while now. As everyone, even once dependable providers are no longer trust worthy.

    Sometimes the moon and the stars are aligned in such a way, where an opportunity falls in your lap, your eyes light up like a kid the first time at an amusement park. I was lucky enough to have that happen to me this weekend.

    I had been texting with someone who I believed to be a different provider for weeks. This week, everything was able to be coordinated and the woman who stepped out of the car was not the short Latina spinner I thought I made a date with. No, I wasn't texting with a Latina spinner, I was texting with Snow Bunny, who go out of the car and reminded me of the girls next door issues of Playboy I used to find in my old man's closet.
    LOL and she fooled you out of 300 nice job. So the rest of us have to pay that much now.

  12. #36117
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Iis this the same girl who often wears a neck collar saying "Puddin" or is that a different girl?
    That's her, LOL. That's the nickname Harley Quinn gave to the Joker. She's big into that. Again guys, this girl is really special IMO. Yes, she's a professional. But she's a really nice girl trying to make the best of what she has. Her disability really is tragic, I've never heard her complain and she seems genuinely happy as far as I can tell. Please be nice to her!

  13. #36116

    Saw her than speed off

    Quote Originally Posted by WettWarrior100  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone test driven this make and model.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/688880170327
    Had her meet me outside, and she was looking crazy af. So I drove off LOL.

  14. #36115

    Puddin

    Iis this the same girl who often wears a neck collar saying "Puddin" or is that a different girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once in Mandarin for $140 for a HH (but it turned into about 45 minutes). My visit included a bare blowjob (with a video clip) and covered fucking. I thought about seeing her again, but not if her rates are increasing. No pussy is worth that much to me, in my personal preference.

    I'm glad you enjoyed her though. She is pretty with a nice body. Her name is Jennifer and I believe she said she was from Croatia or somewhere in that region.

  15. #36114

    Collins PAWG

    Before I share my experience, I need to apologize for not sharing a link. Everytime I've tried to do it, I've struck out.

    Anyway, on Sunday morning, I contacted the STG girl that advertises for Collins. She is a PAWG with a "Cisco" tat on her body and ink around her eyes. I was already at the blanding and Collins Wawa when I called her. She immediately sent her address and had me call when I got to her street. She picked up when I called and as I pulled up, she was standing in the driveway. Her place is an apartment with roommates but I didn't see anyone. Her bedroom door was broken off the hinges, which made me a little uneasy but she did a good job putting me at ease. She is very pleasant and had me get comfortable on the bed. I opted for a QV at 70. I opted for BBBJ then, DATY, and she smelled and tasted like she should. Then covered FS which felt great because her kitty is very snug. Finished in the bag and was on my way. Will def repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape