Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 41297
-
09-12-24 01:04 #36137Senior Member

Posts: 286Little bit
Hello Gents, any information on this provider. I'd reach out to her for picture for verification. She was not in favor of capturing a picture of her with the Vulcan salute. She's definitely not a treki. TIA SXY.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/597534866454
-
09-12-24 00:50 #36136Senior Member

Posts: 1149All content is a scam. So many free porn sites. If I were dishonest I would dig out old thumb drives and floppy disks of porn pictures back when I collected that shit (dial up days) and pretend to be the girl in my porn pictures then sell the pictures through skip the games online. Obscure porn stars from those days are forgotten to the point that such a scam could be pulled off. If people keep buying online content then the real thing isn't going to be in high enough supply to be affordable.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 23:09 #36135Senior Member

Posts: 166$20 Feet Pics?
Hell, I can get all the feet pics I want for free online.
I hope you didn't give her money for her online BS. "$150 Online Fun" WTF is THAT?
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 21:52 #36134Senior Member

Posts: 374I've got a pocket full of cash just waiting for a decent Latina. When I find one I'll let you know. Been watching all the boards for the past few days, just hoping some good ones come to town. If anyone has a bead on one, please speak up.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 19:22 #36133Senior Member

Posts: 587Jenn
Ok fellas. This girl is definitely a gem, but let's not give her a big head so she raises her rates out of sight. I've only seen her once but I really really like her. However, I will only do an outcall with her in the future. Her in call is a nasty laundry room that I was not entirely comfortable in. But she made up for it with her charm and willingness. Also, Fish Box is hilarious!
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 18:41 #36132Senior Member

Posts: 1062This is why we're paying 150 for trash now
Hundreds of dudes have been with her and she gladly took 150, occasionally a guy falls in love because she wasn't repulsive and overpays.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
There was a guy on Phillips hwy called "100 dollar Larry" who was famous (among the streetwalkers) for giving $100 for car head (back then 100 could get you a hh session with a attractive girl). You think Larry was respected? He was seen as a joke to the girls. While he paid 100, everyone else was paying 20.
And just like that, I'll be paying market rates while you pay 300 for the same thing.
-
09-11-24 16:43 #36131Senior Member

Posts: 231Sugar tits Lewis
Anyone have any experience with this girl? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/173676460479.
https://www.kittyads.com/Sugartitslewis?a=1044937
-
09-11-24 16:04 #36130Regular Member

Posts: 17Latina drought?
Anybody got recommendations for any decent looking Latinas in town this week? LOL. Pamela was last I saw and was great. Wish I tried Nathalie before they skipped town. Now I can't decipher who is legit or a bait and switch etc.
-
09-11-24 15:30 #36129Senior Member

Posts: 30I will gladly pay that rate!
She didn't fool me. After months of dealing with thieves and addicts, she was a breath of fresh air. If you don't feel like paying her rates don't see her. Do I like paying 300? No. I would much rather pay for an optimal experience at $300, then drop $220 on some hoe with a fishbox and track marks, who nods off mid deed.
Originally Posted by RSmart1
[View Original Post]
I get it though. Good pussy isn't for everyone. You can go ahead and enjoy the snatch you're pulling off of Youngerman or Mustang Rd. I'm going to stick with her so long as she continues to treat me right.
-
09-11-24 14:56 #36128Senior Member

Posts: 1246You have to research outside of the board to find out the actual truth about these girls. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
Other guys will remember her from this face pic (from about 6 years ago)
-
09-11-24 14:12 #36127Senior Member

Posts: 1149https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/274050154788
Saw Holly last night. A bit aged but very charming. Being aged myself I could over look any flaws in that department. Had a blast doing half hour for 200 roses. She has a significant up charge for natural BBFS. I didn't get BBBJ because she charmed the little soldier to attention before we got to that and I just like to go for the goods right away.
It felt like taking a trashy woman home from the bar who was totally in to me. She got into position for full penetration as well as maximum pleasure. I really liked her overall and will repeat if in Jax again. I believe I enjoyed her more than Yasmine or Jasmine but a younger guy might not. I like women closer to my age if they have personality and charm. Complete passion until the moment of pulling out and the affection carried on.
2 great visits in one night with both ladies expressing interest in having me visit again. Now to research Jasmine on these boards to see how much of a bullet I dodged. I can't say a negative thing about her from my visit with her to be honest.
-
09-11-24 12:29 #36126Senior Member

Posts: 73Is it real?
I tried contacting this provider several times with no response. Do anyone ever had fun with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/793077528267
-
09-11-24 07:40 #36125Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone seen her?
I haven't seen her but I remember a while ago she was a person in management position and was taking all the smeckles for herself and got caught up with johnny L for it. However I honestly don't know how she is herself as a provider. I love that ass and hoodrat look. I know someone you have similar taste so if you've been with her let me know cause she's a pawg I'd love to wear out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-saturdaysqueen-divine904x/190685117630
Edit - forgot to post link
-
09-11-24 06:50 #36124Senior Member

Posts: 1246Jazmin
The is Jazmin, and you dodged a bullet with her. She's been locked up more since 2015 than she's been out. She has an active warrant in Florida and will be put away for a while once they locate her. Glad you had fun with her before she's gone.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 00:31 #36123Senior Member

Posts: 73Save your money
Attitude and full of restrictions.
https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyleslie










Reply With Quote





