Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16855

    Your inbox is full

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in May. . . I left a review, seems like nobody was interested. . . She IS legit, but, I met her through SDM (SugarDaddyMeet) . . . She was $. 25 for an incall QV. . . I don't need any extras, so, I didn't ask. . . Her donation increased in July & told me her minimum is $$$ . . . PM me if you have anymore questions.

  2. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    So been chatting with this one for a few days, thought I'd check with the fellow mongers before I pull the trigger, as always much appreciated.

    Kk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...905/9106592199
    She's bigger and older than her pics suggest. Not a lot but definitely in her 30's and has a thick midsection but giant tits.

  3. #16853

    This one

    So been chatting with this one for a few days, thought I'd check with the fellow mongers before I pull the trigger, as always much appreciated.

    Kk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...905/9106592199

  4. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Just message her on Twitter and I'm sure she'll respond.

    https://x.com/YourArianadoll/media
    Typical Altimononte, I-Drive, Etc fake photo advertisement.

  5. #16851

    Re: Jay

    I saw her back in May. . . I left a review, seems like nobody was interested. . . She IS legit, but, I met her through SDM (SugarDaddyMeet) . . . She was $. 25 for an incall QV. . . I don't need any extras, so, I didn't ask. . . Her donation increased in July & told me her minimum is $$$ . . . PM me if you have anymore questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit and would video verify but he donation request is much higher than the market But she is a baddies with fucking fat ass. Backshots will go wild. She was 300 hhr just for reg basic services and daty, dato, and Greek are extra. She can do all the extra for 100, so it's 400 hhr with Daty, dato, and Greek. No bbj unless you have recent test results.

    In my head I can't justify paying that when for other recent ones like Pamela (Colombian), Judith / Manuela (dark tan Venezuelan), belle (Brazilian), Aly kat, Luna (Colombian-American girl I reviewed), I've paid Much less than 400 hhr.

    Has anyone taken the chance on her? I may do it if she is the bomb with amazing customer service cause that ass is phat. Might be a one time thing though. If anyone seen her would she do any other bare with recent results?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175854565

  6. #16850

    Blocked

    Has anyone else been blocked on Listcrawler, and how do you get unblocked?

  7. #16849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jossey  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced this? Any intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3449304
    Just message her on Twitter and I'm sure she'll respond.

    https://x.com/YourArianadoll/media

  8. #16848

    Jays Playground. Light Skin Ebony- Intel?

    She seems legit and would video verify but he donation request is much higher than the market But she is a baddies with fucking fat ass. Backshots will go wild. She was 300 hhr just for reg basic services and daty, dato, and Greek are extra. She can do all the extra for 100, so it's 400 hhr with Daty, dato, and Greek. No bbj unless you have recent test results.

    In my head I can't justify paying that when for other recent ones like Pamela (Colombian), Judith / Manuela (dark tan Venezuelan), belle (Brazilian), Aly kat, Luna (Colombian-American girl I reviewed), I've paid Much less than 400 hhr.

    Has anyone taken the chance on her? I may do it if she is the bomb with amazing customer service cause that ass is phat. Might be a one time thing though. If anyone seen her would she do any other bare with recent results?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175854565
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6149.jpeg‎   IMG_6155.jpeg‎   IMG_6147.jpeg‎   IMG_6153.jpeg‎   IMG_6148.jpeg‎  

    IMG_6154.jpeg‎  

  9. #16847

    Update on. Text her on different number- wide menu not available

    So I hit her up on a different burner number and asked for all the same thing for the whole open menu and she said no Greek and BBFS. So she was likely just saying yes out of desperation when I hit her up on the other number. She's probably just basic service.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.

    Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025

  10. #16846

    Sorry I tried to see her but timing off.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.

    Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025
    Sorry man. Wish I could help. I reached out to her. Got a quote of $250 full menu hour (I'm older so I prefer non rushed appointment). Her comms were good but she wasn't available time I was going to be in Orlando. I love the look of those powerful thighs. I could imagine them wrapped around my head while I worked the pimento. I'm hoping to see her in a few weeks. If you see her, please update. Which I know you will.

  11. #16845
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah real pricey, 1.5 hrs for $700! I guess, to each his own.
    Totally agree, saw 1 time for $. 5.

  12. #16844

    ReddGirl. Light Skin Ebony. Intel?

    I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.

    Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6121.jpeg‎   IMG_6122.jpeg‎   IMG_6123.jpeg‎   IMG_6124.jpeg‎  

  13. #16843
    Jossey
    Guest

    Gina any dreamer?

    Anybody experienced this? Any intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3449304

  14. #16842

    LOL gilf gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Older fit and real.
    Yeah real pricey, 1.5 hrs for $700! I guess, to each his own.

  15. #16841
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Never met her, but maybe what your looking for:

    https://gigidelights.com/
    Older fit and real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape