Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jossey  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced this? Any intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3449304
    Just message her on Twitter and I'm sure she'll respond.

    https://x.com/YourArianadoll/media

  2. #16851

    Jays Playground. Light Skin Ebony- Intel?

    She seems legit and would video verify but he donation request is much higher than the market But she is a baddies with fucking fat ass. Backshots will go wild. She was 300 hhr just for reg basic services and daty, dato, and Greek are extra. She can do all the extra for 100, so it's 400 hhr with Daty, dato, and Greek. No bbj unless you have recent test results.

    In my head I can't justify paying that when for other recent ones like Pamela (Colombian), Judith / Manuela (dark tan Venezuelan), belle (Brazilian), Aly kat, Luna (Colombian-American girl I reviewed), I've paid Much less than 400 hhr.

    Has anyone taken the chance on her? I may do it if she is the bomb with amazing customer service cause that ass is phat. Might be a one time thing though. If anyone seen her would she do any other bare with recent results?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175854565
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6149.jpeg‎   IMG_6155.jpeg‎   IMG_6147.jpeg‎   IMG_6153.jpeg‎   IMG_6148.jpeg‎  

    IMG_6154.jpeg‎  

  3. #16850

    Update on. Text her on different number- wide menu not available

    So I hit her up on a different burner number and asked for all the same thing for the whole open menu and she said no Greek and BBFS. So she was likely just saying yes out of desperation when I hit her up on the other number. She's probably just basic service.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.

    Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025

  4. #16849

    Sorry I tried to see her but timing off.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.

    Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025
    Sorry man. Wish I could help. I reached out to her. Got a quote of $250 full menu hour (I'm older so I prefer non rushed appointment). Her comms were good but she wasn't available time I was going to be in Orlando. I love the look of those powerful thighs. I could imagine them wrapped around my head while I worked the pimento. I'm hoping to see her in a few weeks. If you see her, please update. Which I know you will.

  5. #16848
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah real pricey, 1.5 hrs for $700! I guess, to each his own.
    Totally agree, saw 1 time for $. 5.

  6. #16847

    ReddGirl. Light Skin Ebony. Intel?

    I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.

    Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6121.jpeg‎   IMG_6122.jpeg‎   IMG_6123.jpeg‎   IMG_6124.jpeg‎  

  7. #16846
    Jossey
    Guest

    Gina any dreamer?

    Anybody experienced this? Any intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3449304

  8. #16845

    LOL gilf gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Older fit and real.
    Yeah real pricey, 1.5 hrs for $700! I guess, to each his own.

  9. #16844
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Never met her, but maybe what your looking for:

    https://gigidelights.com/
    Older fit and real.

  10. #16843
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced this? https://www.modernmatchclub.com/.
    Gave me a pdf with 4 photos I could geo locate to orlando.

    Requested my photo, wich is a no go for me, then ghosted.

    Do not know if it is legit.

  11. #16842
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Any referrals for a GILF in the area? 50+ minimum. 60 and in decent shape preferred.
    Never met her, but maybe what your looking for:

    https://gigidelights.com/

  12. #16841
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching this one for awhile. I notice her numbers changes every month or so. Seems like a red flag, has anyone heard about her? I can't seem to find any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeria-09
    Has anyone see her?

  13. #16840

    GILF referrals

    Any referrals for a GILF in the area? 50+ minimum. 60 and in decent shape preferred.

  14. #16839

    Modern Match Club

    Did they get back to you? What's the story there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Contacted on WhatsApp, will let you know.

  15. #16838

    EB Ladies Pt 2 - Any Intel

    Anyone seen these ladies? Any Intel? Respond back to post if you did or pm me if rather be private.

    1) Rosa. Afro Latina. Sunglasses sitting on pool chair in purple bathing suit. Anyone seen?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175745624

    2) Diamond. Tatted Ebony with red dreads in bathroom. Comms today said no Daty or dato but she said yes before. Not sure if she just saying that to be cautious. Ad says no bb or Greek. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175759133

    3) Conway Latina. Looks Colombian or Venezuelan wearing red lingerie on bed. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175762996

    4) Nely Colombian. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735043

    5) snowbunny Kelly Sway. I've seen her ad for while but never saw. Says no GFE, does that mean daty and dato not allowed? Is bbj? Greek? Snowbunny in pink.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175765764

    6) Qveen Mashallah Ebony. Any intel? Ebony in blue on bed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735642

    7) Layla Marie Cuban. Seen her ads for a while but never saw. Any Intel on services? Latina in bed with black net lingerie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175736436

    8) SK Ebony. Looks bbw. Pics on ad don't show full body or face. If no full body then likely bbw. The one I attached is the closet for a face. With the blong weave and brown body suit. Says everything on menu even BBFS but no Greek. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175738792

    9) Luna Colombian Kissimmee. Says Greeks bbj, daty, dato on menj. Blonde hair in black lingerie. Any Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175744725
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6090.jpeg‎   IMG_6094.jpeg‎   IMG_6098.jpeg‎   IMG_6091.jpeg‎   IMG_6095.jpeg‎  

    IMG_6099.jpeg‎   IMG_6092.jpeg‎   IMG_6097.jpeg‎   IMG_6093.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape