Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 18817
-
09-10-24 19:38 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 1172Just message her on Twitter and I'm sure she'll respond.
Originally Posted by Jossey
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/YourArianadoll/media
-
09-10-24 09:19 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 855Jays Playground. Light Skin Ebony- Intel?
She seems legit and would video verify but he donation request is much higher than the market But she is a baddies with fucking fat ass. Backshots will go wild. She was 300 hhr just for reg basic services and daty, dato, and Greek are extra. She can do all the extra for 100, so it's 400 hhr with Daty, dato, and Greek. No bbj unless you have recent test results.
In my head I can't justify paying that when for other recent ones like Pamela (Colombian), Judith / Manuela (dark tan Venezuelan), belle (Brazilian), Aly kat, Luna (Colombian-American girl I reviewed), I've paid Much less than 400 hhr.
Has anyone taken the chance on her? I may do it if she is the bomb with amazing customer service cause that ass is phat. Might be a one time thing though. If anyone seen her would she do any other bare with recent results?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175854565
-
09-10-24 09:08 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 855Update on. Text her on different number- wide menu not available
So I hit her up on a different burner number and asked for all the same thing for the whole open menu and she said no Greek and BBFS. So she was likely just saying yes out of desperation when I hit her up on the other number. She's probably just basic service.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 05:47 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 82Sorry I tried to see her but timing off.
Sorry man. Wish I could help. I reached out to her. Got a quote of $250 full menu hour (I'm older so I prefer non rushed appointment). Her comms were good but she wasn't available time I was going to be in Orlando. I love the look of those powerful thighs. I could imagine them wrapped around my head while I worked the pimento. I'm hoping to see her in a few weeks. If you see her, please update. Which I know you will.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 20:34 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 941Totally agree, saw 1 time for $. 5.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:24 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 855ReddGirl. Light Skin Ebony. Intel?
I've been exchanging messaging with this one. Apparently everything is on the menu. For just 1 1/2 bundles of roses. Like full open menu. One comment on EB said she's gained weight and looks better in picitres and room was messy. But only 1 comment. She's also willing to video call verify with WhatsApp. So few red flags (low donation amount for the wide open menu, only 1 comment). Green flag is she's willing to video call verify and the 1 comment sounds bit legit. If it was a handler, bf, or pimp. Or uncle LEO I'm sure they would have wrote a more positive comment.
Anyway. Wanted to check with the team prior to taking 1 FTT just in case a senior member saw her. Soo. Let me know team.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175591025
-
09-09-24 13:00 #16846JosseyGuest
Gina any dreamer?
Anybody experienced this? Any intel?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3449304
-
09-09-24 12:27 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 684LOL gilf gps
Yeah real pricey, 1.5 hrs for $700! I guess, to each his own.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 12:19 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 941Older fit and real.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 12:07 #16843Senior Member

Posts: 941Gave me a pdf with 4 photos I could geo locate to orlando.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
Requested my photo, wich is a no go for me, then ghosted.
Do not know if it is legit.
-
09-09-24 11:39 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 255Never met her, but maybe what your looking for:
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
https://gigidelights.com/
-
09-09-24 11:37 #16841Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone see her?
Originally Posted by Derrun21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:26 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 617GILF referrals
Any referrals for a GILF in the area? 50+ minimum. 60 and in decent shape preferred.
-
09-09-24 09:40 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 335Modern Match Club
Did they get back to you? What's the story there?
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 14:35 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 855EB Ladies Pt 2 - Any Intel
Anyone seen these ladies? Any Intel? Respond back to post if you did or pm me if rather be private.
1) Rosa. Afro Latina. Sunglasses sitting on pool chair in purple bathing suit. Anyone seen?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175745624
2) Diamond. Tatted Ebony with red dreads in bathroom. Comms today said no Daty or dato but she said yes before. Not sure if she just saying that to be cautious. Ad says no bb or Greek. Any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175759133
3) Conway Latina. Looks Colombian or Venezuelan wearing red lingerie on bed. Any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175762996
4) Nely Colombian. Any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735043
5) snowbunny Kelly Sway. I've seen her ad for while but never saw. Says no GFE, does that mean daty and dato not allowed? Is bbj? Greek? Snowbunny in pink.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175765764
6) Qveen Mashallah Ebony. Any intel? Ebony in blue on bed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175735642
7) Layla Marie Cuban. Seen her ads for a while but never saw. Any Intel on services? Latina in bed with black net lingerie.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175736436
8) SK Ebony. Looks bbw. Pics on ad don't show full body or face. If no full body then likely bbw. The one I attached is the closet for a face. With the blong weave and brown body suit. Says everything on menu even BBFS but no Greek. Any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175738792
9) Luna Colombian Kissimmee. Says Greeks bbj, daty, dato on menj. Blonde hair in black lingerie. Any Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175744725











Reply With Quote




