Thread: BBFS and BBBJ
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 397
-
10-18-24 11:04 #322Senior Member

Posts: 1059Testing
Any urgent care will do it. Any office of the Florida Department of Health will do it and most insurance and medicare will cover it. There are also an array of special clinics just for that purpose. considering most of your posts are cuddle sites and massage places what are you concerned about? lol
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 10:56 #321Senior Member

Posts: 347Testing?
Seems the most appropriate thread to ask this. Where do you go to get tested? Is it covered by insurance, and if not, how much does it cost?
-
10-14-24 14:26 #320Senior Member

Posts: 53Empress
I have excellent grandfathered rates that include CIP, BBFS, and recording with her. She's hard to pin down but oh so worth it when she's available.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177457821
-
10-07-24 03:23 #319Senior Member

Posts: 69Hot this one up at 3 am in Kissimmee. To my absolute Shock she w.
Is 100% real and the ad is accurate, no bs.
She keeps track of time, like she literally put a timer on for 15 minutes, but she was completely engaged and gets into it. Also side note she kind of inspects your junk I guess looking for signs of disease I guess and cleanliness, so don't show up stank or dirty.
She looks exactly like her pictures except she has darker brown hair now.
Very clean girl and wallet friendly. Literally was 100+25 for the no cover. Seemed to good to be true I almost got spooked looking for the task force, but it was all good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174010819
-
10-05-24 22:25 #318Senior Member

Posts: 844Brown Bottom Betty
It's that pic in her ad of her butt up in the air with her fingers separating her "lips" ... surrounded by an eerily BROWN region all around the sphincter! Maybe it's just a shadow, but ... EWWWW!
Originally Posted by Springfield444
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 11:50 #317Senior Member

Posts: 29Terri / Snowbunny
Visited her a couple months ago. She has a three price system. Covered / Bare / CIP. If she is at the same rates it was 100/150/200. She doesn't watch the clock. We went far over an hour. You do need to have a room or it's off to the X. She is a user. At least when I saw her she took a hit literally as soon as we got in the room. And then asked if she could take another while she was bent over bed doggy. If you are down for an experience then she's definitely it. If you want better options PM me.
Originally Posted by Nicks856
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 20:05 #316Regular Member

Posts: 22Tight pussy Terri, I've seen some reviews but it's mixed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176712041
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 11:19 #315Senior Member

Posts: 887Never heard of her is there a link for ad?
Originally Posted by Nicks856
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 06:52 #314Regular Member

Posts: 22TPT- Tight Pussy Terri
Has anybody seen her recently? I've heard she likes to partake in BBFSCIP and BBBJ, I'm liking the pics she posts on her ad. Any info would be great, is she clean? Does she test regularly? DM open, stay safe!
-
09-09-24 14:36 #313Senior Member

Posts: 60Any new reports?
Anyone found anything new? Every time I find one down for BBFS they'll be gone after the first time I dream of them or before I even have time to schedule with them.
There was one petite snow bunny in international I saw and she gripped the sheets and it was a godly sight, wish I saved the number because fuck I would be there every week if I could.
I also had a UTR but it was hard to schedule with her so I sorta burned that bridged and she was a bit ways out.
If anyone has anything LMK, PMs or post idgaf. I'll share what ever intel I can muster, as of now I only know of a few but I haven't seen ads up in a few days.
-
04-23-24 17:27 #312Senior Member

Posts: 75Last time I was in area, had a dream about Amber: https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/430787620909 Open menu and submissive. DFK, DATY, BBJ, CIM, swallow, BBFS, CIP. CIA is YMMV.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 14:22 #311Regular Member

Posts: 24Lucky
Look up Lucky the head Dr.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
Over towards Orlando, will do anything bbb, cim, cof, pearl necklace.
I've painted her face a couple of times & gave her a necklace. She record it & took pics of a couple of them. She is a nasty *****. Gets really sloppy & handles the boys.
-
11-22-23 00:55 #310Senior Member

Posts: 887Magic mouth
Has any one seen her? I did try searching.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...306/3219990811
-
11-08-23 13:55 #309Regular Member

Posts: 22Bunny
I agree about Bunny. Her pics are deceiving amd she's much bigger in person. But man she might have the best mouth in Orlando. Her BBBJCIM is pretty fantastic.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 16:41 #308Senior Member

Posts: 384Moving to Orlando
Moving to right outside the Kissimme area. Any reliable girls for BBBJ? BBFS is an added bonus, but mainly want someone for a BBBJ to completion sessions. Bonus points for cof, but I know that's a pipe dream LOL.











Reply With Quote




