Thread: BBFS and BBBJ
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 397
-
10-15-23 14:49 #307Senior Member

Posts: 34Visiting Orlando in November
Doing homework ahead of time. Only there a couple of days but would like to know who are must sees. Love UTR girls that do it all. Any help appreciated (links, numbers, etc) in a message please. Thank you all again. Charlie.
-
09-30-23 01:52 #306Senior Member

Posts: 104Jersey, Katie, Bunny
I have seen reviews of these 3 for a long time. I have always wanted to see them. I 1st started with Jersey and she was everything that I had read about. Her BJ was fantastic and had me finishing quickly. Then I had the pleasure of meeting Katie. She also was extremely talented. Her skills also did me in quickly. Lastly there was Bunny. I am a fan of BBWs and had wanted to se her for a long time. When I finally met her, I felt her pictures were deceiving. Her body was no where near as nice as I thought it would be. Her BJ s was good but it took me a long time to finish. I wouldn't put her on the same level as Jersey and Katie. So I would rank them, Jersey, Katie and then Bunny. But this of course if just my opinion.
-
06-24-23 21:04 #305Senior Member

Posts: 72Did any of you guys give her a try? Reports?
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 16:19 #304Senior Member

Posts: 300I would add UTR Natalia. The massage is A+ and the BBBJ is, well, wild and amazing.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 11:31 #303Senior Member

Posts: 1150Maitland Sarah or Jersey girl
So Maitland Sarah is always a great time and excellent provider. You can take her to the motel x and she's ultimate GFE. Also if you just want BBBJ Jersey girl is also a great choice with excellent service but she is a small bbw just FYI. Sarah is super cute girl next door type with a great body.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 10:30 #302Senior Member

Posts: 309Any advice?
So I have been out of the mongering game for a while bc I found a chubby little SB a few years ago that suits my needs perfectly. I keep up with the posts and I'm on the site several times a week. My SB is going away for about a month for a family emergency. For real. I don't mean it as a euphemism for jail. LOL. I'm looking for BBBJ services in the altamonte / maitland / longwood / lockhart areas. I'm Not really into BBFS at all. Just a good quality BBBJ service for a decent contribution. Car dates are not optimal, but I'll take the recommendation. I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times and she's decent, but she has put on a lot of weight and her comms aren't what they used to be. I'm clean, well-groomed and not looking for any trouble. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. Cheers!
-
05-22-23 17:32 #301Senior Member

Posts: 72Going to give her a try. Thanks Iceman.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 13:52 #300Senior Member

Posts: 887Also haven't reviewed but know is real.
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/135950664
-
05-22-23 13:48 #299Senior Member

Posts: 887I have not seen her but she has a recent review.
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-door/56265735
-
05-22-23 13:40 #298Senior Member

Posts: 201Cip & CIA
Olivia Kane and Lauren have been my most recent instances of these services, you can fill any hole you like with them. AMP wise I've had luck at king, the spa on obt right by landstreet, and Ocean down in Kissimmee recently. In my experience most girls will allow you to do BBFS if you're consistent with them, even the ones that are adamant about not doing it eventually loosen up a little. Shoot me a DM if you have any specifics you want to know.
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 12:11 #297Senior Member

Posts: 72New BBFS CIP or CIA reports
Always been a guilty and dangerous pleasure of mine. Any new reports of local ladies or AMP ladies I should fix my sights on?
-
01-19-23 10:44 #296Senior Member

Posts: 887Thanks there's also recent negative review.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:19 #295Banned Member

Posts: 857I think you will leave with more than you bargained for. Based on her looks and willingness, play at your own risk. Just not worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 08:24 #294Senior Member

Posts: 887I haven't seen her, has anyone dreamed about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...x/017442073520
-
12-03-22 21:24 #293Senior Member

Posts: 887Are there any current advertising or you know does BBFS or Greek?










Reply With Quote






