Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2517

    Snap?

    Someone told me to look at your Snapchat recommended adds. I did, and one of them was a provider. A Rebecca from Stratford, was at the casino last week. Says no deposit. Anyone know her or met someone from snap?

  2. #2516

    Biracial Beauty

    Has anyone seen this one? Sorry if it's already been posted about in the past. Don't have a name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/829793448021

  3. #2515

    Uhaul bella?

    Are you talking about Bella who got hit by the Uhaul? She used to be in Stratford not too long ago and prior to that I believe she was up near Shelton. I was told she was sick. I hope she's feeling better soon. She's a nice woman and gives great head too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She used to post all the time but I haven't seen her since last year.

  4. #2514

    Bella "Best BBJ around"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Bella who advertises "best BBJ around" tonight. I'd seen her before a few months back, and both times were very enjoyable. She's talented. Pics accurate and I think she looks even better in person, she's pretty cute and really nice. The location is a big condo complex in the residential part of Stratford near the Shelton line and I wasn't worried about anyone catching us. She has a few good spots that are secluded. She offers FS too but my car is pretty small so I haven't tried that out yet haha. Damage was .7 with BBBJCIM DT.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/804979769737
    Anyone know what happened to her? She used to post all the time but I haven't seen her since last year.

  5. #2513

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    When I 1st saw this I wondered if that was one of our cars driving away in the pictures. Does someone want to take credit?
    For all the times they scammed us this is so funny lmao mongers up 1 these stupid girls up a million.

  6. #2512
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  7. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexis a few times, and she's definitely worth the visit. The photos are accurate unless she's made a significant change since I last saw her six months ago.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Wasnt she around a while back and there was some trouble. Her and another girls traveling together or something. Maybe underage or traffic or something.

  8. #2510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    For all the times us mongers have been scammed I don't know how to feel about this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...t/050166191308
    Does the BB on the plate mean bareback!?

  9. #2509

    Hahaha

    When I 1st saw this I wondered if that was one of our cars driving away in the pictures. Does someone want to take credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    For all the times us mongers have been scammed I don't know how to feel about this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...t/050166191308

  10. #2508

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Been talking with her but haven't seen her yet. Her photos are accurate? Where abouts in Shelton is she?
    I've seen Alexis a few times, and she's definitely worth the visit. The photos are accurate unless she's made a significant change since I last saw her six months ago.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #2507

    Salute or no?

    For all the times us mongers have been scammed I don't know how to feel about this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...t/050166191308

  12. #2506
    Been talking with her but haven't seen her yet. Her photos are accurate? Where abouts in Shelton is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Howdy.

    Try this Alexis. Fun!! Slight premium but full menu offered as on the list. Nice girl if your nice. I grabbed her a drink and she sipped it and then gave me a nice hot greeting on my cock as I stood in awe in the room. Then we got undressed and started the fun. Ask about a swim date if the hotel has a pool. That's fun too, Especially with a sauna if no families are around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...4/437538901610

    Good Hunting Swordsman.

  13. #2505

    Alexis Shelton Milford Norwalk

    Howdy.

    Try this Alexis. Fun!! Slight premium but full menu offered as on the list. Nice girl if your nice. I grabbed her a drink and she sipped it and then gave me a nice hot greeting on my cock as I stood in awe in the room. Then we got undressed and started the fun. Ask about a swim date if the hotel has a pool. That's fun too, Especially with a sauna if no families are around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...4/437538901610

    Good Hunting Swordsman.

  14. #2504
    Looks nothing like her pics. Don't bother. I was intrigued by her pouty look and hour glass looking thick figure but in person her hour glass is only visible from a side profile. No actual shape. Face looks kind of odd and she's def a loof. Much more photogenic than anything I guess. I won't sauly she had a bad attitude or anything but def not my taste.

  15. #2503

    DEEP THROAT Submisive Freak

    This girl pops up from time to time. She used to advertise almost daily claiming Milford but now she says she's got a BPT incall. I've always liked her look and tried to make contact a few times but no reply. Has anybody ever gotten thru to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/519187101441
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240818_231846_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240818_231838_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240818_231827_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape