Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36098

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673
    She has hot body and very cute face. Only thing is she rushes a bit and not really enjoys what she do. But gets the job done. YMMV.

  2. #36097

    Safe incall

    I've been reading for hours and the majority of the links are already dead. Looking for a couple of safe and clean incalls to try out. I have hit up a couple in the past and didn't end up being very good. I usually stick to AMPs for this reason. Pms are fine. Thanks.

  3. #36096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Gave our girl Chicago another shot. Because I like her hot body. Let the nodding begin.

    She says this is normal behavior when people are "tired". I disagree. Karma got her, though, she lost the cash I gave her in her backpack and through a temper tantrum before she left and accused me of stealing it.

    Never again, Emily.

    Rich.
    I think fentanyl turns people into "zombies". That seems to be the drug of choice on the street now as it picks people off 1 by 1.

  4. #36095
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Sugarbaby

    Does anyone have any good or bad experiences they could share about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/118642767015

  5. #36094
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Face tattoos, and y'all are worried about armpit hair.

    A pro with face tattoos is 100 x more likely to rob you than a pro with armpit hair.

    Just' sayin'.
    I know her. She will not rob you. She may finesse you but she's not a thief. And the armpit hair is hardly noticeable when her tits are staring you in the face. Cool chick.

  6. #36093
    Face tattoos, and y'all are worried about armpit hair.

    A pro with face tattoos is 100 x more likely to rob you than a pro with armpit hair.

    Just' sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Circa 1982.

  7. #36092

    Looks like Patti Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Is that an armpit Bush? Why? Gross!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Circa 1982.

  8. #36091
    Good old Emily LOL she been knodding of for 10 plus years. You should have just came on her face!! LOL.

  9. #36090
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Link dead! Try again or a screen shot would help. Beenthere9!
    Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240907-160432.jpg‎  

  10. #36089

    Brittany Opened The Door & I Walked Away

    I set up a dream with Brittany. Was for a simple HH BBFS, and after waiting for 20 plus minutes for her to give me her room number, I went to her room and knocked. She looked like her pics and I was starting to say hi when a smell from her hit me, ugh she stunk! It was her body, even clothed she had a smell. I uttered sorry wrong room and walked fast away. Never again will I contact Brittany!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/192398348670

  11. #36088

    Sisters doing doubles?

    I see SJ and Aubrey offering doubles this morning! That could be fun, but neither has ever once returned my texts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/760067743854

  12. #36087

    Nah, This Is Normal!

    Gave our girl Chicago another shot. Because I like her hot body. Let the nodding begin.

    She says this is normal behavior when people are "tired". I disagree. Karma got her, though, she lost the cash I gave her in her backpack and through a temper tantrum before she left and accused me of stealing it.

    Never again, Emily.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240830_033030911.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_033035259.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_045357590.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_045401985.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_045650821.jpg‎  


  13. #36086

    Has anyone seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673
    Link dead! Try again or a screen shot would help. Beenthere9!

  14. #36085

    Effy, don't do it

    I've never reviewed any girls because most of them have been pretty standard. Never really had any bad experiences, some better than others and it is what it is, part of the monger game. Against a few bad reviews and 1 or 2 good ones, jr was feeling extra desperate and hit up Effy. Did an outcall (regular prices). It was pretty awful. She obviously doesn't want to be doing this. I've messed with a few girls that like the candy but they are still offering a service and most have done pretty well. Effy's mic check was the worse I've ever had. She went down a inch and that's stretching it. Just barely got jr's head in her mouth and stopped there. After 10 minutes of that horrid mic check went to missionary, the look on her face screamed 'get me out of here'. I almost felt bad for her. Jr also wanted no parts, wouldn't stay hard, when I pulled out the stench and smell was awful. I can't believe I didn't listen to just 1 of the bad reviews, waste of time and money. I don't want to be too critical of the girl. She wasn't bad looking, she's actually somewhat pretty and sweet, has a cute laugh and good personality. But as mongering goes that is not enough. Do yourself a favor if you're looking for any kind of quality in the money you are paying, don't do it. If you are looking for a hole, don't mind the smell, it's on you. This is your warning.

  15. #36084

    Effy, don't do it

    I've never reviewed any girls because most of them have been pretty standard. Never really had any bad experiences, some better than others and it is what it is, part of the monger game. Against a few bad reviews and 1 or 2 good ones, jr was feeling extra desperate and hit up Effy. Did an outcall (regular prices). It was pretty awful. She obviously doesn't want to be doing this. I've messed with a few girls that like the candy but they are still offering a service and most have done pretty well. Effy's mic check was the worse I've ever had. She went down a inch and that's stretching it. Just barely got jr's head in her mouth and stopped there. After 10 minutes of that horrid mic check went to missionary, the look on her face screamed 'get me out of here'. I almost felt bad for her. Jr also wanted no parts, wouldn't stay hard, when I pulled out the stench and smell was awful. I can't believe I didn't listen to just 1 of the bad reviews, waste of time and money. I don't want to be too critical of the girl. She wasn't bad looking, she's actually somewhat pretty and sweet, has a cute laugh and good personality. But as mongering goes that is not enough. Do yourself a favor if you're looking for any kind of quality in the money you are paying, don't do it. If you are looking for a hole, don't mind the smell, it's on you. This is your warning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape