Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 1349 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36068

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan  [View Original Post]
    Pics are Michelle Otter. Doubt she would be on skip. And usually if the word "meetups" is used it's a scammer.
    I usually send a message then ask what city there currently in, if they ignore the question or ask me where I'm at 99.9% scam. I'm like damn if you don't know where you're at neither do I.

  2. #36067

    Hayley Fans

    Hey Guys, She has posted a couple of time lately. Here is the link!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/345241361724

  3. #36066

    Learn to image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/966609433411

    Has anyone had the chance to see this provider? This is my first time seeing her post. I definitely don't like to be the first person to try, but she does look fun. Sometimes it is hard to tell how she would be by looking at the pics. Please respond or private message if you had the chance to experience her. I want to know what she is all about!
    Pics are Michelle Otter. Doubt she would be on skip. And usually if the word "meetups" is used it's a scammer.

  4. #36065

    Any intel on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/966609433411

    Has anyone had the chance to see this provider? This is my first time seeing her post. I definitely don't like to be the first person to try, but she does look fun. Sometimes it is hard to tell how she would be by looking at the pics. Please respond or private message if you had the chance to experience her. I want to know what she is all about!

  5. #36064

    Felons Becoming Nurses In Florida

    A convicted felon can go to college. If you pay the cash you can go to school in Florida. Nursing school is not a graduate program, it is just a college degree program. In fact, one can become a nurse by going to community college. But, the issue is can a person work as a nurse in Florida if convicted felon. There is a provider's problem, because many felonies bar getting a license as a nurse in Florida. Florida Statute section 464.018 lists a number of offenses that will constitute grounds for denial of a nursing license. These include convictions such as robbery, child abuse, possession of a controlled substance and domestic violence. So yep it is doubtful a provider is going to nursing school in Florida.

    LB.

  6. #36063

    Naughty Snowbunny Flaked twice

    Hit her up around 11 am asked for qv agreed on the price and asked for the location comms where decent. Get to the location and I ask for room number no answer. So I waited like 15 min and left. About 20 min later she text me and said her phone died at this point I'm already far out so I tell her I'll come back around 5 pm. 5 comes around and she does the exact same thing she's just a time waster don't bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/502327407080

  7. #36062

    Convincing

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    No drug addicted felon will be admitted to nursing school. For those that actually know Brittany, you can look up her history and realize that is not true.
    Yeah I could see that being a lie. I will say she was very convincing and knew a lot about it. As far as the drugs go, I would say she's great at hiding it. I saw absolutely no sign of it.

  8. #36061

    No School

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    When she says med school she means nursing school.

    .
    No drug addicted felon will be admitted to nursing school. For those that actually know Brittany, you can look up her history and realize that is not true.

  9. #36060

    Can you hit the dangly thing in the back of my throat.

    I just met up with this one alright location on the Southside near the Toyota on Atlantic. Comms was easy she gave me address right away and when I told her I was there she gave me room number right away. Once I got in the room bathroom door was open so I knew nobody else was there and no one was lurking around. I opted for BBJ for 60 coins she got right to work letting me fuck her face and deepthroated Jr to the base while slurping and talking dirty. She didn't catch which at first I was disappointed until she allowed me to paint her face. I'll definitely repeat hopefully it's the same experience the second time around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/878369660488.

  10. #36059

    Skye lillith

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    Think you're overreacting with this one. In one pic you see the lips and she's got baby stretch marks on thighs and belly baby damage. Never seen her and she's my type but I haven't saw a new provider in years since my UTRs always send me referrals.
    I've seen her a few times over the years in Gainesville. She's a nice girl, clean, no smells, no drug evidence. She has some baby damage but the kitty is tight. She never has any issues in making me pop. In Gainesville, she's high quality, in Jax, she's mid tier.

  11. #36058

    Amateur Lisa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/698507409251

    Saw this one at her house in NC years ago when she was an escort and before she started going grey. I just wanted to creampie a red muff since pubic hair and natural red hair is rare. Now it's a porn star tour where if you are a member of her website you can just show up and raw dog her and leave a deposit. I never did the site membership because she isn't worth the effort. She tours the region making gangbang videos. If you can get past the paywall she posts her hotel and room number. She leaves the door cracked open and guys can come and go as they please. Not sure if there is a gangbang squad in Jax but only one guy needs a membership and he can share the info with others then cancel the membership after she leaves town.

    For the review. She basically just gives you a hole, she gets annoyed by conversation and if you try a position that involved effort on her part she intentionally fucks it up so just keep to mish and doggie. She lets you get as deep as you can and drop a load. I enjoyed it but would not repeat if she offered 1 on 1 action again and I never do group action. I got to check red muff creampie off my bucket list and that's good enough for me. I imagine it's a grey muff now.

    The only real benefit to doing her is that you get to be in a video on her website. To most reading this that's likely a downside. Some guys wear masks to hide their identity.

  12. #36057

    She's decent

    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad, and it really attracts my attention. She says she's going to med school. Has anybody ever seen her, or can you point me to a review (I haven't seen one)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/614481524548
    When she was in school to be an rn she was pretty good as far as comms go. Now that she's out and working good luck man. Comms are out the window and I was a repeat client.

    Service was good. Solid mic work. Only downside for me was the baby damage and a slight odor.

  13. #36056
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her but the few reviews I have saw in the past were good if memory serves me correctly. I have tried to see her a few times but her comms are horrible. She would either respond back like 6-8 hours later when I was unavailable or just not respond at all. Good luck getting through to her and if you do report back and let me know the secret to getting through to her.
    I've seen here a couple times this year. Rates are a little higher but she's nice and service is good. She does actually work a few jobs so that would probably explain any delay in response from the burner #. Anyway keep trying and Happy Mongering!

  14. #36055

    Rn

    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad, and it really attracts my attention. She says she's going to med school. Has anybody ever seen her, or can you point me to a review (I haven't seen one)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/614481524548
    I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her but the few reviews I have saw in the past were good if memory serves me correctly. I have tried to see her a few times but her comms are horrible. She would either respond back like 6-8 hours later when I was unavailable or just not respond at all. Good luck getting through to her and if you do report back and let me know the secret to getting through to her.

  15. #36054
    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    I have not, in fact, ever met this young woman but feel 100% certain she is not in med school.
    Haven't seen her but all her reviews have been good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape