Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 16671
-
09-06-24 00:55 #15186Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Sasha scammer and the numbers tied to a black girl as well
The Sasha girl deposit required is a scammer and is a black fat girl not a real provider.
I saw Ashley Johnson the visit as great and is not a deposit scammer but I had to reschedule because other reason of my own but you got a good blow job till mother called. She is very hot and sexy slim body pics are real and was in that bathroom in the photos.
Her place very quite and discreet can't really see it and the maps I guess it's new but she's near Kwik trip and those Baraboo cabins nice apartment.
-
09-05-24 12:29 #15185Senior Member

Posts: 152Any info about this girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/268592873612
Rates are good for qv.
Communicated pic is good too.
I would like know if she is legit or scammer.
-
09-05-24 10:58 #15184Senior Member

Posts: 800I hope you do get a chance to check out the Baraboo girl. I would like to, but for about a month I got to be a bit selective in who I get a chance to see, and I don't have time for dealing with scammers. Going to be starting treatment again soon.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:59 #15183Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49West Baraboo big titted Ashely. , Kat, Miss Rios
Thinking about risking it with miss Ashely. I keep seeing those big fat tits. Read a lot of good reviews on her as well. Think I might just take on for the team here.
As Kat, she indeed is a cash and dash my dumb self.
And Barbra also is a deposit scammer. Typical, but some aren't scammers but it's obvious theses days.
I'll be in the ells if anyone has anyone who real that actually looks like the pictures! Please feel free to let me know some good girl in the dells I'll be trying out Ashely and come back with an update.
Have fun out there fellow seekers.
-
09-04-24 14:34 #15182Senior Member

Posts: 48Pawg
Who was this natural pawg?!
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:04 #15181Senior Member

Posts: 55Bbbj
Had a regular who left. Who would why'all say is the best BBBJ provider in the area?
-
09-02-24 18:11 #15180Senior Member

Posts: 48Emma
I saw Emma again today. Here's her most recent post in which she doesn't include a name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/985109768790.
I can't recommend her highly enough. Obviously, she's featuring my own post from here in her posts now, so this feels a little redundant. She's hot, honest about her menu and rules, and well worth the donation. I did a hhr this time and I absolutely will be seeing her again. She's not a clock watcher, she's great to talk to, and she looks better in person than her pics suggest. Seriously, go see her, you won't regret it. Unless you're expecting bare or dfk. If you are, don't bother.
In a wasteland of stg, she is a gem.
Feel free to DM me if you have questions.
-
09-01-24 22:40 #15179Senior Member

Posts: 36Gaby
Just had a delightful time with Gaby. https://tryst.link/escort/gaby-2023.
My memory fails me again on how I verified with her. I have never put down any deposit, and I never will. She did not request from me. But she did screen me, years ago.
She is gorgeous and beyond GFE. Multiple rounds with multiple positions, bare warm up and cover for finishes. She is tight and sexy all over with a glowing smile. I have seen her a few times and every time she treats me better and better.
-
09-01-24 15:50 #15178Senior Member

Posts: 48Emma appearance
That face picture is not heavily filtered. She has an extremely pretty face and seems to take great pride in how she looks. See her and be the judge for yourself, though.
I do agree that the raised rates and limited menu are probably going to be nonstarters for some of you. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Futurist
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 14:03 #15177Senior Member

Posts: 130Stripper
Good attitude, clean, everything covered. Not GFE but considering the other options as of late, pretty good.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 11:46 #15176Regular Member

Posts: 9Emma / Amber Red
Not only did she put your review in her latest ad, she also increased her QV from 1.2 to 2.0. So thanks for that (not blaming you).
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
Anyways, perhaps if she allowed Full DFK and BBJ right away, and lowered her rates to what every other girl who is offering more services, she would have no problem getting regulars and reduce her no shows. It's simple math.
I could be wrong, but my intuition is saying her face is heavily filtered and if I showed up I'd be disappointed. It's telling me that I'd pick a a less photoshopped or filtered women who may not be as "hot" to others over seeing her. Just post a non filtered face pic.
Hope I'm wrong and when she reads this I'd gladly see her as a regular when she adjusts to market conditions.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/982004961225
-
08-31-24 16:34 #15175Senior Member

Posts: 338Barbara Rios Deposits
Her ad says that she "may" require deposits. To me that's already a red flag.
Originally Posted by Ontoco0211
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:33 #15174Senior Member

Posts: 338Stripper
Good to know she's real and that the pics are recent, I may keep an eye out for her next visit to the area. You mention YMMV - I'm guessing from her ad she's not really GFE, but how is she in terms of attitude, service, and hygiene?
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 12:32 #15173Senior Member

Posts: 273Carla
She is the real deal!! If you like a nice Bush, you will love her. She is very accommodating and willing to please. Not a clock watcher, great hygiene and photos are accurate! Definitely worth a visit.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 10:56 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 46I saw her. She looked quite rough in person, and the menu was very limited. Anything more than the most basic of service is "available on future visits". I won't be seeing her again to find out.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




