Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these two. Did find review of a Bella but it is a different one. Thanks for info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/499401386652

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/334262949124
    The first one may be reviewed as Brandy on here.

    The 2nd one is a waste of time. Also reviewed.

  2. #15190
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Hope you fellas are taking advantage of this cutie who is visiting Madison (from Milwaukee).

    Not GFE, but just 19 and really sexy. Reviewed in Milwaukee forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/259242037825
    She's fantastic! Everything wrapped up, but is one of the few that are legit and no BS. Like others have said, she is small and very pretty. Clean, no signs of any other games.

    Highly reccomended and should do well in Madison.

  3. #15189

    Mini Melody

    Hope you fellas are taking advantage of this cutie who is visiting Madison (from Milwaukee).

    Not GFE, but just 19 and really sexy. Reviewed in Milwaukee forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/259242037825
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-06 123831.jpg‎  

  4. #15188

    Bella and no name

    Anyone have info on these two. Did find review of a Bella but it is a different one. Thanks for info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/499401386652

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/334262949124

  5. #15187
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    She's a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/268592873612

    Rates are good for qv.

    Communicated pic is good too.

    I would like know if she is legit or scammer.
    She's a scammer.

  6. #15186
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Sasha scammer and the numbers tied to a black girl as well

    The Sasha girl deposit required is a scammer and is a black fat girl not a real provider.

    I saw Ashley Johnson the visit as great and is not a deposit scammer but I had to reschedule because other reason of my own but you got a good blow job till mother called. She is very hot and sexy slim body pics are real and was in that bathroom in the photos.

    Her place very quite and discreet can't really see it and the maps I guess it's new but she's near Kwik trip and those Baraboo cabins nice apartment.

  7. #15185

    Any info about this girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/268592873612

    Rates are good for qv.

    Communicated pic is good too.

    I would like know if she is legit or scammer.

  8. #15184
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about risking it with miss Ashely. I keep seeing those big fat tits. Read a lot of good reviews on her as well. Think I might just take on for the team here.

    As Kat, she indeed is a cash and dash my dumb self.

    And Barbra also is a deposit scammer. Typical, but some aren't scammers but it's obvious theses days.

    I'll be in the ells if anyone has anyone who real that actually looks like the pictures! Please feel free to let me know some good girl in the dells I'll be trying out Ashely and come back with an update.

    Have fun out there fellow seekers.
    I hope you do get a chance to check out the Baraboo girl. I would like to, but for about a month I got to be a bit selective in who I get a chance to see, and I don't have time for dealing with scammers. Going to be starting treatment again soon.

  9. #15183
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    West Baraboo big titted Ashely. , Kat, Miss Rios

    Thinking about risking it with miss Ashely. I keep seeing those big fat tits. Read a lot of good reviews on her as well. Think I might just take on for the team here.

    As Kat, she indeed is a cash and dash my dumb self.

    And Barbra also is a deposit scammer. Typical, but some aren't scammers but it's obvious theses days.

    I'll be in the ells if anyone has anyone who real that actually looks like the pictures! Please feel free to let me know some good girl in the dells I'll be trying out Ashely and come back with an update.

    Have fun out there fellow seekers.

  10. #15182

    Pawg

    Who was this natural pawg?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.

  11. #15181

    Bbbj

    Had a regular who left. Who would why'all say is the best BBBJ provider in the area?

  12. #15180

    Emma

    I saw Emma again today. Here's her most recent post in which she doesn't include a name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/985109768790.

    I can't recommend her highly enough. Obviously, she's featuring my own post from here in her posts now, so this feels a little redundant. She's hot, honest about her menu and rules, and well worth the donation. I did a hhr this time and I absolutely will be seeing her again. She's not a clock watcher, she's great to talk to, and she looks better in person than her pics suggest. Seriously, go see her, you won't regret it. Unless you're expecting bare or dfk. If you are, don't bother.

    In a wasteland of stg, she is a gem.

    Feel free to DM me if you have questions.

  13. #15179

    Gaby

    Just had a delightful time with Gaby. https://tryst.link/escort/gaby-2023.

    My memory fails me again on how I verified with her. I have never put down any deposit, and I never will. She did not request from me. But she did screen me, years ago.

    She is gorgeous and beyond GFE. Multiple rounds with multiple positions, bare warm up and cover for finishes. She is tight and sexy all over with a glowing smile. I have seen her a few times and every time she treats me better and better.

  14. #15178

    Emma appearance

    That face picture is not heavily filtered. She has an extremely pretty face and seems to take great pride in how she looks. See her and be the judge for yourself, though.

    I do agree that the raised rates and limited menu are probably going to be nonstarters for some of you. To each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futurist  [View Original Post]
    Not only did she put your review in her latest ad, she also increased her QV from 1.2 to 2.0. So thanks for that (not blaming you).

    Anyways, perhaps if she allowed Full DFK and BBJ right away, and lowered her rates to what every other girl who is offering more services, she would have no problem getting regulars and reduce her no shows. It's simple math.

    I could be wrong, but my intuition is saying her face is heavily filtered and if I showed up I'd be disappointed. It's telling me that I'd pick a a less photoshopped or filtered women who may not be as "hot" to others over seeing her. Just post a non filtered face pic.

    Hope I'm wrong and when she reads this I'd gladly see her as a regular when she adjusts to market conditions.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/982004961225

  15. #15177

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Good to know she's real and that the pics are recent, I may keep an eye out for her next visit to the area. You mention YMMV - I'm guessing from her ad she's not really GFE, but how is she in terms of attitude, service, and hygiene?
    Good attitude, clean, everything covered. Not GFE but considering the other options as of late, pretty good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape