Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 16671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15171
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/291610788716

    Has anyone tried this? She responded relatively quickly. Prices on the high end 200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr but the pic she sent is stunning. Having trouble believing it's real.
    Must be real. She must be on Tryst too. Some Sugar Daddy must be "spoiling" her LOL.

  2. #15170

    Carla Newbetter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/712744155510

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've considered trying her for the BBBJ special just to see what she's like. If I can work it out next time she's East, I'll give her a try unless I see some bad reviews.

  3. #15169

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/291610788716

    Has anyone tried this? She responded relatively quickly. Prices on the high end 200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr but the pic she sent is stunning. Having trouble believing it's real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0876.jpg‎  

  4. #15168

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Link is already dead and didn't find anything under "Emma". Can you describe her looks with more detail? Or provide a new link if you find it? Thanks!!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/018899356606

    She's relatively tall. Those pictures are her, but they admittedly don't show too much. Fairly thin, but not skinny, I imagine the weight she lists (157) is accurate with her height. Lists her age as 32, which is probably true too. Dark hair, did her makeup well and looked really nice for the meet I had with her.

  5. #15167
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    Download a free burner app like TextNow.
    If you're using a texting app on your daily driver phone, all your texting records are still linked to it. Go to walmart and pick up a prepaid phone, like straight talk. That's if you're trying to hide your activities from your significant other. Now, if you don't have an SO, then who cares?

  6. #15166

    Stripper

    Finally got schedules to line up and met this one. Legit, pics are real. Overall a good time. YMMV, but on the high end of what I would normally prefer. Compared to a lot of what is out there not a bed deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/334693927341

  7. #15165

    Already gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    On a whim, I decided to try out this one today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/352762244197.

    I figured she was for sure fake when I first contacted her and she'd be asking for a deposit. I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to provide verification and never requested a deposit. I followed through with seeing her, and she is absolutely real and the pictures are her. She has a stunning body, absolutely perfect. She does have some strict rules. Everything is covered, no kissing, and she's not a big fan of sucking. I didn't bother with covered bj, but I think it was on the menu. Donation was 1. 2 for a qv, but I'll probably extend that next time now that I know she's real and not a thief or a scammer. I'll absolutely be seeing her again if I can.

    Apparently she used to do this a year or two ago and went by Amber Red, but this latest post has no name. I warned her that there's a scammer that goes by Stacy / Amber, so she said she was going to post as Emma. Including that name here so if she does use it in the future, this review can be found.
    Link is already dead and didn't find anything under "Emma". Can you describe her looks with more detail? Or provide a new link if you find it? Thanks!!

  8. #15164

    Emma / Amber Red

    On a whim, I decided to try out this one today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/352762244197.

    I figured she was for sure fake when I first contacted her and she'd be asking for a deposit. I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to provide verification and never requested a deposit. I followed through with seeing her, and she is absolutely real and the pictures are her. She has a stunning body, absolutely perfect. She does have some strict rules. Everything is covered, no kissing, and she's not a big fan of sucking. I didn't bother with covered bj, but I think it was on the menu. Donation was 1. 2 for a qv, but I'll probably extend that next time now that I know she's real and not a thief or a scammer. I'll absolutely be seeing her again if I can.

    Apparently she used to do this a year or two ago and went by Amber Red, but this latest post has no name. I warned her that there's a scammer that goes by Stacy / Amber, so she said she was going to post as Emma. Including that name here so if she does use it in the future, this review can be found.

  9. #15163

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by Notintogames  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to be a little more careful and need to pick up a burner. Any recommendations?
    Download a free burner app like TextNow.

  10. #15162

    Barbara Rios

    Had a fantastic time with Barbara Rios -https://tryst.link/escort/barbararios.

    Can't remember what verification was, maybe I'd pic and linkedin? Or references? Was not deposit for sure.

    She is as advertised- great GFE, excellent passion and class. Outstanding natural tongue to the fun area and we went a few rounds in different positions. She is a total sweetheart that I hope visits again soon.

  11. #15161
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She seems legit when texting, but we all know how that can go. Might toftt but wondering if there's any news out there about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/320759442360
    Ended up seeing her, great attitude overall. Pics are misleading a little bit, they are her but I personally think she's asking a bit much for her time. Overall good experience though.

  12. #15160
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.
    I agree with this, if you're considering seeing her then please reassess your priorities.

  13. #15159

    Skip

    Anyone got reviews on serenity.

  14. #15158
    Quote Originally Posted by Orozcoc93  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Sept of 2022 and she was decent with a nice fat ass at the time. She definitely has no teeth and I have no idea how she lost them. Not sure that I would see her again considering recent pics. When I did see her about two years ago she charged me 160 for the hhr.
    Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.

  15. #15157
    I didn't know she didn't have teeth until I got there LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    See I don't get the attraction of someone having no teeth. Like that's really going to make the BJ that much better? Unless she's got teeth like a piranha, I'm not seeing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape