Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 41283
-
09-06-24 13:17 #36078Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kendall / Brooke
Kendall (Brooke) is back on "vacation" in Clay County, and she looks horrible in her photo. It says she's 4' 11" and 160 lbs now! Yuck!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 06:35 #36077Senior Member

Posts: 470Thought this was fake tour to get subs
I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
09-05-24 23:10 #36076Senior Member

Posts: 93Protection?
This seems enticing but I imagine this has to be a dangerous game to play raw with the high volume.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 22:29 #36075Senior Member

Posts: 452Saw her in Gainesville. She was good looking and a good time.
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 18:47 #36074Senior Member

Posts: 586Holy fatness, Batman!
Damn, she has really been pounding a lotta happy meals, LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/833077793500
-
09-05-24 18:20 #36073Senior Member

Posts: 49Not my type but I'm glad you had a good experience especially since she's no longer in the trailer park ghetto off Beach Blvd. Welcome and be safe!
Originally Posted by Shaheed
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 12:24 #36072Senior Member

Posts: 58Traveling
Alright guys I'm heading to Jax tonight, any pawgs that are fun you guys would recommend?
Pm open.
-
09-05-24 11:57 #36071Senior Member

Posts: 242I have seen her a few times. I would have seen her a lot more of she didn't suck so bad at communication. She is right down the street from me so would be super convenient but she is the worst at communication. When I do see her, she is good. Baby damaged but still ok.
Originally Posted by AutgMark
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 11:18 #36070Senior Member

Posts: 413Fake
As the other poster said, use google lens. 30 different entities are using this ripped of Instagram pic. Scam or cop take your pick.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 07:57 #36069Senior Member

Posts: 470Watch out for this one. Cash and Dash
Lowballer, I don't know about that pic showing necrosis and you can be sure that it's trouble. She's not a looker and she Is a documented thief along I95 from Savannah to Jax.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Seems like you may be trying to get a discount by negging the provider again. Be careful with this one! Last time you put out a neg vibe and now pretzel is saying she's the best!
No comment without review, please.
Review: Went to sleep on I-10 and found myself driving off the highway at White House to visit Buffy in my dream. And it was a nice qv with a soft, big-butt MILF for sixty Mario coins, CBJ and CFS, I'll repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/478348758756.
HM,
Tall.
-
09-05-24 07:01 #36068Senior Member

Posts: 104Scam?
I usually send a message then ask what city there currently in, if they ignore the question or ask me where I'm at 99.9% scam. I'm like damn if you don't know where you're at neither do I.
Originally Posted by Dartagnan
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 06:48 #36067Senior Member

Posts: 225Hayley Fans
Hey Guys, She has posted a couple of time lately. Here is the link!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/345241361724
-
09-05-24 01:21 #36066Senior Member

Posts: 27Learn to image search
Pics are Michelle Otter. Doubt she would be on skip. And usually if the word "meetups" is used it's a scammer.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:40 #36065Senior Member

Posts: 130Any intel on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/966609433411
Has anyone had the chance to see this provider? This is my first time seeing her post. I definitely don't like to be the first person to try, but she does look fun. Sometimes it is hard to tell how she would be by looking at the pics. Please respond or private message if you had the chance to experience her. I want to know what she is all about!
-
09-04-24 18:17 #36064Senior Member

Posts: 690Felons Becoming Nurses In Florida
A convicted felon can go to college. If you pay the cash you can go to school in Florida. Nursing school is not a graduate program, it is just a college degree program. In fact, one can become a nurse by going to community college. But, the issue is can a person work as a nurse in Florida if convicted felon. There is a provider's problem, because many felonies bar getting a license as a nurse in Florida. Florida Statute section 464.018 lists a number of offenses that will constitute grounds for denial of a nursing license. These include convictions such as robbery, child abuse, possession of a controlled substance and domestic violence. So yep it is doubtful a provider is going to nursing school in Florida.
LB.









Reply With Quote






