Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 17697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14652
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
    We clicked for a bit, I definitely had my fun with her. Saw her 3 times, cfs.

  2. #14651
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago then she went UTR. Just saw this ad on STG. I wonder if this was the same person. Anyone has seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/111085182206
    Just checked the ad. She's hot! But then I saw "NO DATY❌ NO BB 🚫 NO GFE❌" and it's such a turn off. If they charged lower amounts, then sure, but charging what they do to have a list of restrictions. Idk why guys put up with that LOL.

  3. #14650
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadash  [View Original Post]
    These card dates, are people just finding a random spot and parking? Are we talking about road head while driving around? Then you have that awkward ride back to where you picked them up after you nut. So how has your day been.
    You drive to a secluded spot to get it done and then drive them back, usually, yeah.

  4. #14649

    Sexy Lexi is Back?

    Saw her a few years ago then she went UTR. Just saw this ad on STG. I wonder if this was the same person. Anyone has seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/111085182206

  5. #14648

    Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Mentioned her before on her bbj-only also at $120, same as QV which is ridiculous. She raised it even more. She must be cracked thinking $150 for a BBBJ ONLY is going to fly. A shame, also, heard good things about her bbj but she's going to miss out on all those offers with a price that high. I coulda been a regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/173644302
    These card dates, are people just finding a random spot and parking? Are we talking about road head while driving around? Then you have that awkward ride back to where you picked them up after you nut. So how has your day been.

  6. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum345  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've been seeing a lot more posts from Latina providers. Seems a lot claim to be around the airport, Clayton, and Westport. Anyone have any experience or insight on any interactions with these adds? PM open.
    I get the same vibes as with the Cubana strippers: bad vibes, not about them personally, necessarily, but the larger context and reason about why and how they are in town to begin with, if you catch my drift.

  7. #14646
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
    Smooooooooking body, but other reports in the thread seem to indicate her manner is fairly mechanical.

  8. #14645
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the visit if you connect. A little taller than average, nice body, pretty good oral skills and a good magical kitty. Very friendly and nice, I've always seen her in a nice location. I have seen her in bit, but I would if I had the time. I gave her the heart shaped butt plug in one of the photos, but I never reaped the benefit. She's pretty cool and open minded. Her scheduling and timing can be terrible as with any other provider, but she does try to make the agreed upon time.
    Yeah the communication is the only thing I see so far, like I don't want to drive clear across town, and then she goes silent.

  9. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343
    She's worth the visit if you connect. A little taller than average, nice body, pretty good oral skills and a good magical kitty. Very friendly and nice, I've always seen her in a nice location. I have seen her in bit, but I would if I had the time. I gave her the heart shaped butt plug in one of the photos, but I never reaped the benefit. She's pretty cool and open minded. Her scheduling and timing can be terrible as with any other provider, but she does try to make the agreed upon time.

  10. #14643

    Olivia

    Been talking to this one, can't find bad stuff about her, but her communications are hit and miss, any one has any thing they can add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175771343

  11. #14642

    Casino

    Any escorts work the casinos around here? I never have seen any.

  12. #14641

    Sites

    I travel all the time for work and it's well know certain cities use certain sites more. Texas and OK-Ourhome, Stl. Here. Etc.

    I just came across this site from a verified provider I know -.

    https://ondate.com/united-states/mis...female-escorts

    Anyone use this before? How much of the ads are BS?

    Thoughts?

    Any other good recs?

  13. #14640

    Any true dt queens here?

    It seems like none have the capability, let alone skill. Thats all I go for anywhere, and finding it is always a challenge. Ideas? I'm available day / night for hints!

  14. #14639

    Just An FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl just needs a reset, maybe not take in clients she doesn't want to be with, and don't take directions to personally. If she needs to ban every guy on usasexguide, then so be it. That may help her focus on guys she should to be with, or would like to please. I don't think that's ANY excuse for her b. S. behavior, and not taking a little direction from time to time. She just needs to be happier about herself, her occupation, and the rest will follow. I don't think it has anything to do with us.

    I was with her one time, many years back before Covid. Her basic HS was good, and she had a hot sexy vibe going. The distance attitude was immediately felt though afterward, and that quickly lost my interest. Sometimes, you have to go with your gut and move on. If it ain't happening from day one, why bother.

    Just my two cents.

    Beat.
    Well, it certainly appears she's now trying to do a little "damage control" because she's since added this little "addendum" to her ad, something which we all know was NOT on there originally: "(While I'm not privy prior to booking, you can certainly grasp the idea- to my many wonderful clients who happen to be members, you will always be welcome- you know who you are.

    Thanks for understanding!"

    Guessing someone one here maybe tipped her off to just how ridiculously shortsighted, and frankly insulting, making a "WTF" blanket statement like that about everyone on a major hobbyist board made her look-or maybe she read the comments and realized it herself...Either way, she gets a few points for at least trying to correct course on this.

    Be careful out there

  15. #14638

    Lilia needs a good spanking!

    I think this girl just needs a reset, maybe not take in clients she doesn't want to be with, and don't take directions to personally. If she needs to ban every guy on usasexguide, then so be it. That may help her focus on guys she should to be with, or would like to please. I don't think that's ANY excuse for her b. S. behavior, and not taking a little direction from time to time. She just needs to be happier about herself, her occupation, and the rest will follow. I don't think it has anything to do with us.

    I was with her one time, many years back before Covid. Her basic HS was good, and she had a hot sexy vibe going. The distance attitude was immediately felt though afterward, and that quickly lost my interest. Sometimes, you have to go with your gut and move on. If it ain't happening from day one, why bother.

    Just my two cents.

    Beat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Actually I "did" read her entire ad and whatever "point" she called herself making by putting something in her ad that would literally be impossible for her to even know about (ie: 100% "Unenforceable") without a prospective client actually being clueless and dumb enough to just volunteer that info to her was in fact "stupid" on her part-and, unless she's literally "swimming" in constant clientele and cashflow, it's VERY counterproductive to her own business to basically tell everyone on arguably the "biggest" hobbyist message board around to literally "go piss off"...Also, and more importantly, she's literally insinuating in her ad that apparently (and I'm just assuming here) because she received a couple of "less than stellar" reviews by members that suddenly EVERYONE on this board (everyone includes "you" by the way) is by default somehow "not" a gentleman and not worthy to be in her presence (that also includes you by the way!)...Seriously?

    So, sorry mate if my swipe at her "IQ" about putting that ridiculousness in her ad rubs you the wrong way-certainly not my intention to agitate other members on here-but you chose to reply to my statement and I believe I've laid out "exactly" why stand by every word I said.

    Good day to you, sir.

    Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape