Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 13518
-
09-05-24 06:12 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 324Fascinating
Strange, not one review anywhere. I am betting she has a laundry list of "rules" and she does not entertain Caucasians.
Originally Posted by JD3972
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 01:43 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 31NaNa
The list crawler ad is her. She's back for a bit, had a nice visit was like she'd not been away.
-
09-04-24 22:32 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 386It's a Scam.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:30 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 2645It has been repeated here, over and over and over again. Cash Only, After The Deed. If they don't agree, walk away. Hang up the phone, block the number, don't argue, keep whatever you want to say to yourself. Walk away.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:52 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 337Gift cards
Generally they want you to send a photo of the card then spend it before you ever see them then ghost you. Scam.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:11 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 151Gift card
What do you think about providers asking for Gift Cards and give to them to see them before. I feel it could be Entrapment what do you think. All 3 I contacted. Thanks.
-
09-04-24 16:12 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 489Ashley
She was skinny and generally not looking good when I saw her last year, such that I couldn't get it up. A nice enough girl, but I won't repeat with her.
Originally Posted by HotLcndyt
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 14:16 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 101I've noticed too
I've noticed quite a few have disappeared as well, last time I heard from Katie was in May and she responded that she wasn't available; at this point most of them seem unreliable except for Mandy so I keep hitting her up as my go to backup, often with short notice.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:00 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 573Holy cow what in the heck is up with all the marks on her legs in that pic. Gross.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 10:43 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 538Disappeared?
I'm getting concerned about BTOTB Katie. She hasn't posted in almost a month and she was a great backup when someone flaked and I really needed some relief; close, responded quickly and usually available within an hour, and affordable. I know there are AMPs that are pretty reliable but they are north of $.5 or $$ and a good $.2 is hard to find.
I wish Hannah had an incall more often. She had one once in Kenwood and I rolled in at 7:30 am but she didn't have a cover so it was a bust; wouldn't do anything without one. That's ok, she's adorable but not 100% like her pictures and wanted $$.5.
Candy and Kay disappeared as well. I visited them in Forest Park and drew Kay (the more "butch" of the couple) and hoped to circle back to Candy but they dropped off the radar. That's ok, they were 50% bigger than their pics.
I wish Sasha in Hamilton had an incall. I visited for carplay twice and it was nice but I'm not buying a hotel every time I need to bust a nut.
Jane dropped off as well. I heard she wasn't great but she was close and looked ok to me.
-
09-03-24 19:33 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 174Krave Kloe
Has anyone actually ever seen her? Rates seem fair for a pretty gal, but can't find anything.
https://tryst.link/escort/kravekhloe2-0
-
09-03-24 17:36 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 88Cece
The gift that keeps giving.
Originally Posted by CinCityFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 11:10 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 31Any one know what's going on with Cece?
Saw her new ad and am curious about what is going on.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/8597864031
-
08-31-24 11:33 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 919A deposit along with two forms of I'd identifying yourself in advance? And not showing her face? I'd most definitely pass. Trouble in the asking in my opinion.
Originally Posted by LonelyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 16:19 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 527Ashley Firefantasy- in town this weekend
She asked me to share this. In town Friday night through Monday, possibly Tuesday if there's enough interest. Incall in the Union Center / West Chester area.
Contact number is in her Tryst Ad:
https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy
She's a reliable good time. Enjoy!
The Good Dr.











Reply With Quote





