Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12466

    NaNa

    The list crawler ad is her. She's back for a bit, had a nice visit was like she'd not been away.

  2. #12465
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    What do you think about providers asking for Gift Cards and give to them to see them before. I feel it could be Entrapment what do you think. All 3 I contacted. Thanks.
    It's a Scam.

  3. #12464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    What do you think about providers asking for Gift Cards and give to them to see them before. I feel it could be Entrapment what do you think. All 3 I contacted. Thanks.
    It has been repeated here, over and over and over again. Cash Only, After The Deed. If they don't agree, walk away. Hang up the phone, block the number, don't argue, keep whatever you want to say to yourself. Walk away.

  4. #12463

    Gift cards

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    What do you think about providers asking for Gift Cards and give to them to see them before. I feel it could be Entrapment what do you think. All 3 I contacted. Thanks.
    Generally they want you to send a photo of the card then spend it before you ever see them then ghost you. Scam.

  5. #12462

    Gift card

    What do you think about providers asking for Gift Cards and give to them to see them before. I feel it could be Entrapment what do you think. All 3 I contacted. Thanks.

  6. #12461

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Holy cow what in the heck is up with all the marks on her legs in that pic. Gross.
    She was skinny and generally not looking good when I saw her last year, such that I couldn't get it up. A nice enough girl, but I won't repeat with her.

  7. #12460

    I've noticed too

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting concerned about BTOTB Katie. She hasn't posted in almost a month and she was a great backup when someone flaked and I really needed some relief; close, responded quickly and usually available within an hour, and affordable. I know there are AMPs that are pretty reliable but they are north of $.5 or $$ and a good $.2 is hard to find.

    I wish Hannah had an incall more often. She had one once in Kenwood and I rolled in at 7:30 am but she didn't have a cover so it was a bust; wouldn't do anything without one. That's ok, she's adorable but not 100% like her pictures and wanted $$.5.

    Candy and Kay disappeared as well. I visited them in Forest Park and drew Kay (the more "butch" of the couple) and hoped to circle back to Candy but they dropped off the radar. That's ok, they were 50% bigger than their pics.

    I wish Sasha in Hamilton had an incall. I visited for carplay twice and it was nice but I'm not buying a hotel every time I need to bust a nut.

    Jane dropped off as well. I heard she wasn't great but she was close and looked ok to me.
    I've noticed quite a few have disappeared as well, last time I heard from Katie was in May and she responded that she wasn't available; at this point most of them seem unreliable except for Mandy so I keep hitting her up as my go to backup, often with short notice.

  8. #12459
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to share this. In town Friday night through Monday, possibly Tuesday if there's enough interest. Incall in the Union Center / West Chester area.

    Contact number is in her Tryst Ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    She's a reliable good time. Enjoy!

    The Good Dr.
    Holy cow what in the heck is up with all the marks on her legs in that pic. Gross.

  9. #12458

    Disappeared?

    I'm getting concerned about BTOTB Katie. She hasn't posted in almost a month and she was a great backup when someone flaked and I really needed some relief; close, responded quickly and usually available within an hour, and affordable. I know there are AMPs that are pretty reliable but they are north of $.5 or $$ and a good $.2 is hard to find.

    I wish Hannah had an incall more often. She had one once in Kenwood and I rolled in at 7:30 am but she didn't have a cover so it was a bust; wouldn't do anything without one. That's ok, she's adorable but not 100% like her pictures and wanted $$.5.

    Candy and Kay disappeared as well. I visited them in Forest Park and drew Kay (the more "butch" of the couple) and hoped to circle back to Candy but they dropped off the radar. That's ok, they were 50% bigger than their pics.

    I wish Sasha in Hamilton had an incall. I visited for carplay twice and it was nice but I'm not buying a hotel every time I need to bust a nut.

    Jane dropped off as well. I heard she wasn't great but she was close and looked ok to me.

  10. #12457

    Krave Kloe

    Has anyone actually ever seen her? Rates seem fair for a pretty gal, but can't find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kravekhloe2-0

  11. #12456

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by CinCityFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw her new ad and am curious about what is going on.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/8597864031
    The gift that keeps giving.

  12. #12455

    Any one know what's going on with Cece?

    Saw her new ad and am curious about what is going on.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/8597864031

  13. #12454
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mayvip

    Does anyone know anything about her? She's just my type but the screening feels over the top and invasive; also only in town for a day? Seems odd to me but I have bad FOMO.
    A deposit along with two forms of I'd identifying yourself in advance? And not showing her face? I'd most definitely pass. Trouble in the asking in my opinion.

  14. #12453

    Ashley Firefantasy- in town this weekend

    She asked me to share this. In town Friday night through Monday, possibly Tuesday if there's enough interest. Incall in the Union Center / West Chester area.

    Contact number is in her Tryst Ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    She's a reliable good time. Enjoy!

    The Good Dr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley FF.jpg‎  

  15. #12452

    Anyone know anything about her, in town only a day?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayvip

    Does anyone know anything about her? She's just my type but the screening feels over the top and invasive; also only in town for a day? Seems odd to me but I have bad FOMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape