Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12648

    Anyone know anything about her, in town only a day?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayvip

    Does anyone know anything about her? She's just my type but the screening feels over the top and invasive; also only in town for a day? Seems odd to me but I have bad FOMO.

  2. #12647
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Just ask

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Bareback. Are you kidding me? This poor gal lost her cherry and went plum crazy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762361
    Most will after you meet up.

  3. #12646

    Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Micha  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start shit, but what games? Had a little time couple weeks back and managed to set up a date with her. Sent a text & 30 min later was on my way for a nice hhr.
    There are several reports of her ghosting guys.

  4. #12645
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Someone stole her phone. Not that I condone thieves and general bad behavior. But, I think the fat girl had it coming with all of her game playing. Hopefully she gets her shit together but, I doubt it.
    Not trying to start shit, but what games? Had a little time couple weeks back and managed to set up a date with her. Sent a text & 30 min later was on my way for a nice hhr.

  5. #12644
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to connect with Alana twice in the last month or so. The first time she was very nice but the initial response was 45 min later and I'd already missed my window.

    I pinged her today at 11:30 am asking if she was available at 2 pm. She replied at 1:24 with "yes, can you host". "are you coming? "I have a hotel on Central Parkway". "I need to know now". All within 3 minutes. I politely apologized that since I hadn't received a response in almost 2 hours I got pulled into a work thing and couldn't meet at 2 but possibly could later.

    "Stop contacting me, my time ain't free. You wasted enough of it now, this is why we do deposits now, you want to see me I need a deposit or find someone else".

    Sheesh.

    Literally 7 minutes of conversation, most of which was waiting for her reply, and I'm wasting her time.

    "No thank you. I don't understand why you feel your time was wasted when I waited 2 hours but whatever".





    I guess this is what this forum is for. I don't think this should go in the Ripoff section as I'm not out anything but I wanted to share my experience. I've read decent reviews but posting 1 pic and suddenly going ghetto on me is a turnoff. I dunno, maybe I'll change numbers and Grudge-Fuck her then tell her who I am when she's cleaning off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762378
    I contacted her early morning an to my surprise she responded in 5 min. Great to see A provider up early bad she is in Sharonville where I don't traver. She wasn't happy.

    With my response.

  6. #12643

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I have not but have had her on my list as I go to Columbus on the reg (ALWAYS hit up Sullivant; almost never lets me down!) She has just the right level of "huh, might be fun" and "skank" but something has so far kept me from pulling the trigger. Maybe it's the reliability of the K Girls or Billingsley (tho I'm not a fan of asians, just not attracted, but they sure can get you in quickly and fuck) or timing or something I read in the Columbus forums, but I don't recall anything being bad enough to avoid.
    I've seen her in Columbus. I wouldn't necessarily call this a disqualification but she was at the time I saw her very high volume. Is she was literally ushering me out the door to her apartment with the next guy coming down the hallway. She was tight and a good time though.

  7. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen that tattoo before. KaylaKay or something like that? Can anybody confirm?

    From what I remember, if she likes you, you'll get good service, and if she doesn't, not so much.
    Not Kaylakay, but she does have an SA so maybe that's where you saw her.

  8. #12641

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerOf98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Summer? I've been desperately seeking a chick on the east side, seems like she's super close to where I want. Anyone got any recommendations of girls in the Batavia area?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/877503505348
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen that tattoo before. KaylaKay or something like that? Can anybody confirm?

    From what I remember, if she likes you, you'll get good service, and if she doesn't, not so much.
    It is definitely not Kaylakayy. Tattoos don't match and tits are too small.

  9. #12640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Summer

    I've been chatting with her for about 2 weeks now and judging by her FB pics it doesn't appear to be Kay or KaylaKay. I intend to see her this weekend so I will report back after I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen that tattoo before. KaylaKay or something like that? Can anybody confirm?

    From what I remember, if she likes you, you'll get good service, and if she doesn't, not so much.

  10. #12639

    Games People Play

    Someone stole her phone. Not that I condone thieves and general bad behavior. But, I think the fat girl had it coming with all of her game playing. Hopefully she gets her shit together but, I doubt it.

    https://callescort.org/513-908-2049[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12blue]

  11. #12638
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerOf98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Summer? I've been desperately seeking a chick on the east side, seems like she's super close to where I want. Anyone got any recommendations of girls in the Batavia area?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/877503505348
    I feel like I've seen that tattoo before. KaylaKay or something like that? Can anybody confirm?

    From what I remember, if she likes you, you'll get good service, and if she doesn't, not so much.

  12. #12637
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Exactly what the forum is for

    This is the type of report that should be on this board. This is not a rip off. This is just bad communication. This board is for reporting good and bad service.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to connect with Alana twice in the last month or so. The first time she was very nice but the initial response was 45 min later and I'd already missed my window.

    I pinged her today at 11:30 am asking if she was available at 2 pm. She replied at 1:24 with "yes, can you host". "are you coming? "I have a hotel on Central Parkway". "I need to know now". All within 3 minutes. I politely apologized that since I hadn't received a response in almost 2 hours I got pulled into a work thing and couldn't meet at 2 but possibly could later.

    "Stop contacting me, my time ain't free. You wasted enough of it now, this is why we do deposits now, you want to see me I need a deposit or find someone else".

    Sheesh.

    Literally 7 minutes of conversation, most of which was waiting for her reply, and I'm wasting her time.

    "No thank you. I don't understand why you feel your time was wasted when I waited 2 hours but whatever".

    I guess this is what this forum is for. I don't think this should go in the Ripoff section as I'm not out anything but I wanted to share my experience. I've read decent reviews but posting 1 pic and suddenly going ghetto on me is a turnoff. I dunno, maybe I'll change numbers and Grudge-Fuck her then tell her who I am when she's cleaning off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762378

  13. #12636
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Might try asking on Columbus board

    If she is from Columbus you might ask their mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Paris from Columbus? Quoted hour for $$50 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/164070867930.

  14. #12635

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerOf98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Summer? I've been desperately seeking a chick on the east side, seems like she's super close to where I want. Anyone got any recommendations of girls in the Batavia area?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/877503505348
    TOFTT and let us know!

  15. #12634
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Paris from Columbus? Quoted hour for $$50 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/164070867930.
    I have not but have had her on my list as I go to Columbus on the reg (ALWAYS hit up Sullivant; almost never lets me down!) She has just the right level of "huh, might be fun" and "skank" but something has so far kept me from pulling the trigger. Maybe it's the reliability of the K Girls or Billingsley (tho I'm not a fan of asians, just not attracted, but they sure can get you in quickly and fuck) or timing or something I read in the Columbus forums, but I don't recall anything being bad enough to avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape