Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 10387
-
09-04-24 16:01 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 503I exaggerated a bit. I do look at new profiles but I am a lot more picky to who I contact with a new profile. Other factors are quality of pictures, if it is TGTBT, it usually is. And profile write up length and content.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 14:32 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 111Thanks for response! Just checking in case someone saw her.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
Some girls I've seen before post a fake picture but turned out pretty good.
-
09-04-24 01:46 #8300Regular Member

Posts: 22Nope. Ain't no girls who look like that in Puyallup. I confess I may not get out enough but I've never seen this sort of impossibly skinny yet tall-ish with with bleached white skin asian girl around here. This sort of asian girl profile always screams fake to me. Note that none of their pictures look like from the PNW or even USA.
Originally Posted by Yamaha2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 01:27 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 162Interesting that you went out for drinks with her, she straight up told me that we can have drinks at my spot or at a hotel because she knows we're going to get it on.
Originally Posted by Streetmonger27
[View Original Post]
We should swap hoes, seeing how we have similar tastes hahah.
-
09-03-24 19:38 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 29I've talked to three of the girls in this list. We hunt the same fish.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
I had drinks with KKristine and she's pretty hot. Body made for fucking. 2 k a month isn't bad if you're banging her 6-8 times. I'm deciding on her still.
-
09-03-24 18:40 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 111Anyone have experience with these gals?
1. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-0c3d70551c7c.
2. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-fe78e04ec7fe.
3. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-33fabe8f9599.
4. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-5f426c85dfab.
5. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-e52e8c55f9a1.
6. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-dc7a8790fd6a.
-
09-03-24 18:35 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 111Do you think she's real?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-a49cae86e2ca
-
09-03-24 18:34 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 111Insane requests!
Wow gals on SA asking for $800 ppm?? That's nuts man! When I was active on it a few years back, I would stick to $200-$300 for a few hours. They initially would ask for $400 - $600 but I tell them we can talk about it when we meet in person. If they are willing to do it for $500, they will likely do it for $200. =D And I make it clear that there is no payment for greet + meet. I usually pick a decent place and don't act like a dick. Maybe times have changed but I'm curious because some chicks I got from that site were fucking awesome. Hot, fresh, eager and didn't feel transactional.
-
09-03-24 16:29 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 162Best ignore these ones
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-63d27517f983
Very attractive but will only do comms via OF and that's $50 a month. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-c02e5ea33846
Attractive too, wants minimum $800 per meet or $2 G a month.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-3b9337d5010a
Claims she gets $1 G a date.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-5542c9c92adc
Says subscribe to premium Snapchat and will not meet in person.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-262a2bd2821a
$300 a meet, fine, but she's in Cap Hill and every scammer I've come across says they're in Cap Hill.
-
09-03-24 16:15 #8293Regular Member

Posts: 22I get where you are coming from and this strategy might help. But the majority of my successful SB hookups have been when I pounce on a fresh profile. I got to beat out all you mofos, LOL. If you sit back the good ones get taken offline or just take the sloppy seconds!
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:46 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 177I think for the most part that's correct. I did snag my all time favorite on her 2nd day.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
There's been some very strange ones with old join dates lately.
I'm wondering if they found a way to change the dates or just made some sleeper profiles to use later. These were definitely not legit profiles.
-
09-03-24 15:32 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 503I just do not pay any attention to any profile less than two weeks old. That weeds out most of the fakes.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:28 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 177Telegram, WhatsApp, and others are more then likely not real. I did the WhatsApp thing for a bit. Never came even close to meeting anyone.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
The level of fake profiles right now is just insane. Out of 50 contacts I've had only one real woman. Before I even responded back I'm doing an image search. About 1/3 I'm finding where the stole the pics from.
The 2/3 I'm asking specific questions to see how they answer.
It's just really sad what seeking has turned into.
-
09-03-24 15:27 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah there was an increase on scammers but It's not completely useless. Objectively, I will effort did go 2 fold. But there is still a lot of good experiences to have.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:25 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 503So far, I have not found a single legit SB that uses Telegram. And I have tucked a lot of women from SA.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




